M/F Best Friends

Egrimz

Virgin
I really like this idea, but it would probably take a good bit up buildup and some quality dialog and not be a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" type story.

Maybe geeky male & female best friends are virgin freshmen in college together and aren't having much luck with the opposite sex. They talk about it and the guy hesitantly suggests they fool around but the girl is reluctant. They discuss it over time and he manages to eventually talk her into it.

Would be good if they start off with just some touching and build up over several days/weeks and eventually it ends up in a romance of sorts. Even better if the story really plays on the friction between the established trust/friendship they have vs the reluctance they have with doing more.

Last edited:
What if they don't hook up?

Good looking girl and geeky male friend who just got his first girlfriend.

He doesn't know what to do, so she lets him sneak around and watch her and her boyfriend.

Then he lets her watch him and his new girlfriend and give him tips afterwards.

What if they don't hook up?

Good looking girl and geeky male friend who just got his first girlfriend.

He doesn't know what to do, so she lets him sneak around and watch her and her boyfriend.

Then he lets her watch him and his new girlfriend and give him tips afterwards.

Not a bad idea, but it seems much more voyeuristic/naughty vs. hesitant/semi-romantic I was aiming at.

I really like this idea, but it would probably take a good bit up buildup and some quality dialog and not be a "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" type story.

Maybe geeky male & female best friends are virgin freshmen in college together and aren't having much luck with the opposite sex. They talk about it and the guy hesitantly suggests they fool around but the girl is reluctant. They discuss it over time and he manages to eventually talk her into it.

Would be good if they start off with just some touching and build up over several days/weeks and eventually it ends up in a romance of sorts. Even better if the story really plays on the friction between the established trust/friendship they have vs the reluctance they have with doing more.

My "Friendship Complex" book is along hose lines, but it comes down to their love for each other as friends...

Back