Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mfd85oa3UX1s0wsuco1_500.jpg
It's Demeter!! :D

I never took the time to thank everyone who made such positive comments about my V-day posts. I know I can always count on you guys for a self-esteem boost.

I am considering a thread of my own on the Amateur Pic Feedback forum - not completely committed to it yet, but considering. I was informed by a friend last night that I was selfishly "depriving all of the horny men of literotica of one of the best pairs in history." I think he was being a bit generous - I'll be the first to admit that I have a great rack, but one of the best in history? :rolleyes:

Still, I have dozens of pics that I've taken for my... erm... "gentleman friend," I might as well do something with them. (And for the record, he apologized, and I've decided it's not worth getting too huffy over a Hallmark holiday.)

If I do decide to do this, I'll make sure to put a post on here. Thanks again for all the support - you guys (and gals) ROCK!

LDS

nippleclamps.JPG

Last edited:
I never took the time to thank everyone who made such positive comments about my V-day posts. I know I can always count on you guys for a self-esteem boost.

I am considering a thread of my own on the Amateur Pic Feedback forum - not completely committed to it yet, but considering. I was informed by a friend last night that I was selfishly "depriving all of the horny men of literotica of one of the best pairs in history." I think he was being a bit generous - I'll be the first to admit that I have a great rack, but one of the best in history? :rolleyes:

Still, I have dozens of pics that I've taken for my... erm... "gentleman friend," I might as well do something with them. (And for the record, he apologized, and I've decided it's not worth getting too huffy over a Hallmark holiday.)

If I do decide to do this, I'll make sure to put a post on here. Thanks again for all the support - you guys (and gals) ROCK!

LDS

View attachment 1170834
Whoot!! Go girl!!

LDS

View attachment 1170834

Oh HELL yes, you need to post more pix. And I need to read through your posts now that you & your nipple clamps have aroused my (ahem) attention...:nana::nana::nana:

Oh HELL yes, you need to post more pix. And I need to read through your posts now that you & your nipple clamps have aroused my (ahem) attention...:nana::nana::nana:

Is that what you call it? Your "attention"? ;)
Thank you for the vote of confidence. If you're looking at my old posts, I recommend you focus on the ones in this thread, the "Curvy Appreciation Thread," and the "Cleavage" thread. Just to save yourself some time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back