Old 12-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #61676
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvoidingRealWork View Post
*Blush*

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
You're about to enter--The Naked Party Zone.
~TE999

Old 12-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #61677
Dianthus
Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetWitch View Post
It tried to talk her into it. She said she'd only botch it. She's not a surgeon.

I love my doctor. She's a riot.
Funny is good.

It's also helpful to know one's limitations. You'd be less happy with no head, permanently.

If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

How well do you know me? Click here and tell me what you see.

My Stories

Old 12-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #61678
m_storyman_x
Living life to its limit!

that's goo mine can wander to the truly obscene....hot sexy... oh god there it goes....... quick catch it before it writes another hot sexy scene of utter lust

Quote:
I love a dirty mind.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:21 PM   #61679
AvoidingRealWork
What? Me?? Never!

Quote:
Well, that's permanent. As I told my doctor, I think that was an issue I had as far back as my childhood. It just never got as bad as when I was so dehydrated last spring.

No, this new illness borders on the ridiculous. It makes sense, though. My hair's been falling out for about 18 months. My head aches constantly. Now I have this ugly growth on the side of my skull, my left eye is starting to bulge out and my face is swollen.

It turns out my head is infected. Seriously. I have an infected head. Hell, even my doctor had to laugh. She's never seen anything like it.
So if it's an infection, is this just a matter of getting on the right antibiotics?

Poor Molly.

My AH Profile

Old 12-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #61680
m_storyman_x
Living life to its limit!

Quote:
Hell, boy. I humped your leg, didn't I?

Slurp.

Well, that's permanent. As I told my doctor, I think that was an issue I had as far back as my childhood. It just never got as bad as when I was so dehydrated last spring.

No, this new illness borders on the ridiculous. It makes sense, though. My hair's been falling out for about 18 months. My head aches constantly. Now I have this ugly growth on the side of my skull, my left eye is starting to bulge out and my face is swollen.

It turns out my head is infected. Seriously. I have an infected head. Hell, even my doctor had to laugh. She's never seen anything like it.

Hope it isnt really serious.... hate to see a beautiful mind go down the sewer, as well as a pretty face.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #61681
AvoidingRealWork
What? Me?? Never!

Quote:
BOING!

My AH Profile

Old 12-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #61682
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dianthus View Post
Funny is good.

It's also helpful to know one's limitations. You'd be less happy with no head, permanently.
As many migraines as I've had the past few weeks, I'd welcome any relief--including going headless. Just kidding of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_storyman_x View Post
that's goo mine can wander to the truly obscene....hot sexy... oh god there it goes....... quick catch it before it writes another hot sexy scene of utter lust
Isn't that what we're here for? Go to, boy!

Quote:
So if it's an infection, is this just a matter of getting on the right antibiotics?

Poor Molly.
Actually, it's a matter of finding an antibiotic I'm not allergic to. Since having my daughter almost 9 years ago, I've developed all sorts of allergies to meds. My last big issue was during the mysterious illness I had last spring. The reaction was quite severe. The infection will run its course in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_storyman_x View Post
Hope it isnt really serious.... hate to see a beautiful mind go down the sewer, as well as a pretty face.
Flatterer. Thanks.

Out now, on eXcessica and in print on Amazon: Shelter From The Storm and Spell of Appalachia.

~~~~

SweetWitch is my best friend in all of LitDom, notwithstanding our CURRENT FEUD, and she can post in any thread of mine any time the mood strikes her.
~Marsh Alien
Welcome to a world of unbridled sensuality, where the only restrictions are from insufficient imagination. A world of fantastic sexual delights and overwhelming passions.
~TE999

Old 12-08-2009, 11:36 PM   #61683
AvoidingRealWork
What? Me?? Never!

Quote:
Actually, it's a matter of finding an antibiotic I'm not allergic to. Since having my daughter almost 9 years ago, I've developed all sorts of allergies to meds. My last big issue was during the mysterious illness I had last spring. The reaction was quite severe. The infection will run its course in time.
I'm glad to hear that. You need to be good and healthy come Chicago time so we all can try and get you out of your sarong.

My AH Profile

Old 12-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #61684
Bianca_Sommerland
Literotica Guru

Fuck Molly. That's horrible.

At least you know what it is though. Once it's gone I'm assuming you'll be right as rain? I know migraines are hell.

I used to get them a lot when I was in Auto Body Mech. I thought it was the TIG doing it, they got worse when I was on the torch all night. When I went to the hospital the doctor said I let them go untreated for too long, needed something to take down the swelling and needed to lower my stress levels.

Yours must have been ten times worse. I got that desire to find someone with an Axe. You must have been ready to sharpen the blade and do the deed yourself

I'm No Angel Author's Blog
Noble Author's Blog Tour April 5th to April 28th. Great Prizes. Visit my blog for more info.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:40 PM   #61685
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
I'm glad to hear that. You need to be good and healthy come Chicago time so we all can try and get you out of your sarong.
Yeah, like anything could keep me away. Bringing me chocolates this year?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 12-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #61686
AvoidingRealWork
What? Me?? Never!

Quote:
Yeah, like anything could keep me away. Bringing me chocolates this year?
But of course!

My AH Profile

Old 12-08-2009, 11:43 PM   #61687
starrkers
Down two, then left

G'day.

Stories, etc

Latest: My Julia

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 12-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #61688
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca_Sommerland View Post
Fuck Molly. That's horrible.

At least you know what it is though. Once it's gone I'm assuming you'll be right as rain? I know migraines are hell.

I used to get them a lot when I was in Auto Body Mech. I thought it was the TIG doing it, they got worse when I was on the torch all night. When I went to the hospital the doctor said I let them go untreated for too long, needed something to take down the swelling and needed to lower my stress levels.

Yours must have been ten times worse. I got that desire to find someone with an Axe. You must have been ready to sharpen the blade and do the deed yourself
I'll survive.

I've lived with migraines since before I could remember. Got them from my grandma. When you get them as a child and don't get coddled, you learn to deal with them. It got so that I could do almost anything with one of those damned things. I just didn't let them get to me.

I have to admit, though, the last few weeks have been trying. The headaches became blinding--litterally--and very trying. Hence the foul mood I"ve been in for a while. I just took my third dose of meds and I'm already beginning to feel some of the pressure letting up. Maybe I'll even start being pleasant...

Fuck that.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 12-08-2009, 11:47 PM   #61689
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:
Maybe I'll even start being pleasant...
Shit, Molly. Don't do anything that drastic! We won't recognise you!!

*ducks and runs*

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 12-08-2009, 11:50 PM   #61690
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
But of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrkers View Post
G'day.
Hey! How goes it down under?

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 12-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #61691
Bianca_Sommerland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'll survive.

I've lived with migraines since before I could remember. Got them from my grandma. When you get them as a child and don't get coddled, you learn to deal with them. It got so that I could do almost anything with one of those damned things. I just didn't let them get to me.

I have to admit, though, the last few weeks have been trying. The headaches became blinding--litterally--and very trying. Hence the foul mood I"ve been in for a while. I just took my third dose of meds and I'm already beginning to feel some of the pressure letting up. Maybe I'll even start being pleasant...

Fuck that.
Yikes! You scared me for a minute there. I was enjoying basking in the naughtiness. To think there'd be no more crowd rousing threads!

Maybe now you'll be able to get more pleasure out of stroking the fire

Noble Author's Blog Tour April 5th to April 28th. Great Prizes. Visit my blog for more info.

Old 12-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #61692
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Shit, Molly. Don't do anything that drastic! We won't recognise you!!

*ducks and runs*
Get bent.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 12-08-2009, 11:55 PM   #61693
AvoidingRealWork
What? Me?? Never!

Quote:
G'day.
Hi Starr. Sorry you're catching me on my way out. Stupid round globe with its different daylight hours in different places...

Quote:
Maybe I'll even start being pleasant...

Fuck that.
Nah, if that happened I'd be seriously worried about you.

Night night everyone. And a big and hug for Molly. Hope you health clears up really fast.

My AH Profile

Old 12-08-2009, 11:55 PM   #61694
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Yikes! You scared me for a minute there. I was enjoying basking in the naughtiness. To think there'd be no more crowd rousing threads!

Maybe now you'll be able to get more pleasure out of stroking the fire
Had a perfectly scathing remark to make, but realized that I'm burning precious writing time.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 12-08-2009, 11:57 PM   #61695
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
Nah, if that happened I'd be seriously worried about you.
Hey, I'm pleasant, goddammit! What the hell is it with everyone? I'm always fucking pleasant!

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 12-09-2009, 12:01 AM   #61696
Bianca_Sommerland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Had a perfectly scathing remark to make, but realized that I'm burning precious writing time.
One thing I love about being on at the same time as you. Reminds me of what I'm supposed to be doing

Part of the reason I stopped arguing in circles in the political threads. A quick 'hi' here once in awhile and back to the drawing board. Well, 'cept for tonight that is.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:02 AM   #61697
starrkers
Down two, then left

Quote:

Hey! How goes it down under?
It goes - cooler today, thank heavens. I put one child on a bus to camp for three days this morning, so it's getting better by the minute!
Quote:
Get bent.
Ahh, that's the Molly we know and love!

Stories, etc

What I sound like

My AH Profile

Old 12-09-2009, 12:14 AM   #61698
SweetWitch
Green Goddess

Quote:
One thing I love about being on at the same time as you. Reminds me of what I'm supposed to be doing

Part of the reason I stopped arguing in circles in the political threads. A quick 'hi' here once in awhile and back to the drawing board. Well, 'cept for tonight that is.
Arguing politics around here is just a huge circle jerk.

Quote:
It goes - cooler today, thank heavens. I put one child on a bus to camp for three days this morning, so it's getting better by the minute!

Ahh, that's the Molly we know and love!

Any day you can get rid of your kids is a day in heaven.

~~~~

~Marsh Alien
~TE999

Old 12-09-2009, 12:18 AM   #61699
driphoney
tittivator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Here' ya go Honey.
Local weather wet. low cloud, temperature about +6 C.
Quote:
Arguing politics around here is just a huge circle jerk.
Let me drop in from nowhere to add an "Amen, Sister Molly! Preach it!"

Now ... a nightie and a bedtime story pour moi. Compliments of Bianca.

Old 12-09-2009, 12:24 AM   #61700
Bianca_Sommerland
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by driphoney View Post
Let me drop in from nowhere to add an "Amen, Sister Molly! Preach it!"

Now ... a nightie and a bedtime story pour moi. Compliments of Bianca.
ITA with the politics shmeal. Done with that *crosses fingers*

Sweet dreams Honey

Closed Thread