Gay fingerfucking

Hell yeah

I'm bi and fingerfucking me makes me come totally unglued.

I become a fucking animal.

It's like an on/off switch into the dimension of fuck. If someone stuck their finger into my ass while I was sucking them it'd be like they had a remote control for my mouth throat and hands. Damn hot.

Last edited:
I'm bi and fingerfucking me makes me come totally unglued.

I become a fucking animal.

It's like an on/off switch into the dimension of fuck

Man I love that description, Mind if I use it? That;s how I feel with a hot guy latched onto my cock looking up at me while I thrust into his mouth. But fingerfucking is great too.

Giving fingers, too...

As much as I love being fingerfucked, I've had numerous guys ask me to put my fingers in them while I was sucking them off!

It was pretty cool to reach up between their legs and under their balls to slide a saliva-slick middle finger into their pucker-hole, feeling them buck and clench as I sucked and licked their cock! (And, yes...I admit it...I HAVE taken my fingers out and sucked them to re-wet for better penetration! I actually like the taste!)

But...best of all, is feeling the intense pulsing spasms and clenching of their asshole when they reach climax and ejaculate in my mouth! My fingering makes their orgasm that much more intense, increasing both their pleasure and MINE!!! 💕😊

As much as I love being fingerfucked, I've had numerous guys ask me to put my fingers in them while I was sucking them off!

It was pretty cool to reach up between their legs and under their balls to slide a saliva-slick middle finger into their pucker-hole, feeling them buck and clench as I sucked and licked their cock! (And, yes...I admit it...I HAVE taken my fingers out and sucked them to re-wet for better penetration! I actually like the taste!)

But...best of all, is feeling the intense pulsing spasms and clenching of their asshole when they reach climax and ejaculate in my mouth! My fingering makes their orgasm that much more intense, increasing both their pleasure and MINE!!! 💕😊

Definitely love the idea of that. Both giving & receiving!

Wonderfull just wonderfull :)

Such an excellent description!
Ass fingering is a regular part of sex play for me and a buddy. Simultaneous fingering as we 69 makes the senses go haywire. When his wife joins in it goes nuclear.

I had a woman that I used to go to for a massage. She quickly figured out that I enjoyed having my ass played with. At the end, she would finger fuck my ass while she jacked my cock off. I literally pulled my legs up, raised my ass for her and shot massive loads of cum. She had awesome boobs and super soft hands. I miss going to her but she completely disappeared.

I had a woman that I used to go to for a massage. She quickly figured out that I enjoyed having my ass played with. At the end, she would finger fuck my ass while she jacked my cock off. I literally pulled my legs up, raised my ass for her and shot massive loads of cum. She had awesome boobs and super soft hands. I miss going to her but she completely disappeared.

Sounds like a good time!

Back