Any gamers here?

27 year old female gamer (ps4)... I didn't realise how turned on I got by guys (and girls) who like to play as much as I until recently! Just installed fallout 4, the last of us, madden, guitar hero live and I chartered. Inbox always open if you want to talk!

27 year old female gamer (ps4)... I didn't realise how turned on I got by guys (and girls) who like to play as much as I until recently! Just installed fallout 4, the last of us, madden, guitar hero live and I chartered. Inbox always open if you want to talk!

Hello, how are you liking fallout, and the ps4 in general

LOVED last of us! currently working on Assassins Creed Syndicate and Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition

Sent a pm

I'm a gamer. Stuck on Star Wars Battlefront at the moment. I love my xbox one. The backwards compatibility has made it even more appealing to me.

Eeyup! I love old school games from my childhood (Contra, Sonic the Hedgehog, Street Fighter, etc). :D

I'm pretty much a PC gamer these days thanks to the new consoles being stupidly expensive with little on offer. I do have my 3DS though, which is also known as my Pokémon Machine.

Eeyup! I love old school games from my childhood (Contra, Sonic the Hedgehog, Street Fighter, etc). :D
Oh! Those were the days... I never imagined that will find in this forum lady, that likes those old school games. My kind of woman :D

Do you ever mess about on second life?

Zelda and smash bros.

>_>

And on the 3DS.... Pokemon, Zelda, and smash bros.

Some day I'll have time for a gaming rig

I like playing the old Nintendo games, played lots of them growing up. My brother has a couple of the old systems so when I visit him I can't resist playing Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Metroid... lots of fucking fun :)

I couldn't resist replying on this...

I have an N64 that I still play on, Goldeneye mostly. I wish it could connect to the internet though! online n64 goldeneye would be EPIC. I have a wii as well, with which I play super mario bros and goldeneye 007. there are stil a lot of online goldeneye 007 players which surprises me when the wii is about 8 years old now. I'm only on my 2nd one. still got my original N64 though.

I've not gotten any more advanced with consoles than the wii. Xbox and play station scares me

I had a Nintendo Gamecube that i just adored. The games were so ****ing good.

Metroid (I totally had fantasies about Samus), Resident Evil 4, Paper Mario. Heavenly stuff. (Wind Waker sucked, though.)

Metroid (I totally had fantasies about Samus), Resident Evil 4, Paper Mario. Heavenly stuff. (Wind Waker sucked, though.)

The 'cube was amazing. Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters - Melee! :D

Yes, the old games on Nintendo, Sega and etc. truly were so good and mostly if you wanted to beat the game - you have to do it in one sitting. That was challenging and entertaining, also sometimes causing a lot of cursing :D

I loved my old Sega. I had the whole setup, CD and the attachment 32. Use to play DOOM on there half the nite. Also use to enjoy playing poker on there with friends. I sold the whole setup and made enough to get a Playstation and game. Never enjoyed the Playstation like I did the Sega

Yes, the old games on Nintendo, Sega and etc. truly were so good and mostly if you wanted to beat the game - you have to do it in one sitting. That was challenging and entertaining, also sometimes causing a lot of cursing :D

Until they came out with the first Zelda. You could fucking SAVE THE GAME! That was fucking awesome. Or some that at least gave you the codes where you could pick up playing later. Such a misspent youth I had :cool:

Until they came out with the first Zelda. You could fucking SAVE THE GAME! That was fucking awesome. Or some that at least gave you the codes where you could pick up playing later. Such a misspent youth I had :cool:

That about sums up my childhood

I play mostly on PS4 but recently ive been into nintendo again and have broken out super mario bros 3 and I have done no work and decided to dedicate the next few days to beating it for all of mankind .. You're welcome everyone.
;)

Gamecube FTW!

You're making me want to dig out my Gamecube, it's buried somewhere deep in my basement but those were to terrific games. Actually loved the way Wind Waker looked, gorgeous presentation. As I recall, that boat/dragon talks a bit too much.

The Gamecube had such a great collection of really unique games that I feel like just aren't made anymore.

Back