Internet date gone terribly... Right?

MaliceSexx

Experienced
Joined
Dec 15, 2012
Posts
77
An internet date hooks a guy up with his attractive female cousin. Both people used fake pictures but liked what they saw before them more. Taboo with a mix of surprise.
 
That's an excellent question. I have more cousins that I haven't met or haven't seen in the last fifteen years than I do cousins that I have. When you factor in how many aunts I have vs uncles and that could easily stretch out until one of us decided to introduce the other to our parents.
 
I'll see your cousins and raise you: they are brother and sister. They are squicked out at the thought that they have been flirting with their own sibling, but at the same time they are so turned on that they can't stop themselves from going through with it.
 
That's an excellent question. I have more cousins that I haven't met or haven't seen in the last fifteen years than I do cousins that I have. When you factor in how many aunts I have vs uncles and that could easily stretch out until one of us decided to introduce the other to our parents.

True enough! I went to a family reunion out in Seattle once that had 95 members. And only three of them I recognized and had met before. Since my family has large contingents in Illinois, Washington/Oregon, and Georgia,/Florida/Carolinas, most my contact has been limited to the group in Illinois, where I grew up.
 
Back
Top