Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering what people on this thread thought of panties designed to fit men. I found a few sites that make firll or lace or slinky panties that are sized for men, so although they look llike women's undies they fit better. Anyone tried them?

I was wondering what people on this thread thought of panties designed to fit men. I found a few sites that make firll or lace or slinky panties that are sized for men, so although they look llike women's undies they fit better. Anyone tried them?

I don't need to try them, size 7 fits me nicely!
Besides then they are "men panties".....I want sweet sweet Girl panties!

i havnt but thats a good idea

You found out how to do it!

Now you just need to find out how to make it bigger!

(the photo - bad boy!)

:DHere's my 2cents worth.....
I've found that if you rub it while looking at the :phot pictures:p here on Lit....THAT'LL MAKE IT BIGGER!:nana:Works for me anyway!:D

Hi Noisy....how you doin'? Saw your post and just had to comment. Come by and see me sometime tomorrow maybe. I'm leaving for work in a few minutes but would love some interaction with you.
:rose:Erica:kiss:

:DHere's my 2cents worth.....
I've found that if you rub it while looking at the :phot pictures:p here on Lit....THAT'LL MAKE IT BIGGER!:nana:Works for me anyway!:D

Hi Noisy....how you doin'? Saw your post and just had to comment. Come by and see me sometime tomorrow maybe. I'm leaving for work in a few minutes but would love some interaction with you.
:rose:Erica:kiss:

Hello

I'm out of synch with everyone else it would seem (as with time zones) - but then I'm pretty big on lurking - more of a watcher than a doer!

Hello

I'm out of synch with everyone else it would seem (as with time zones) - but then I'm pretty big on lurking - more of a watcher than a doer!

Mmmmm let's get back in synch soon so that you can watch me doing ... ;):devil:

No panties, just cock

Hi everyone!

Didn't want you to forget about me, so here is an early morning masturbation pic. If you are nice I might post some panty pics tonight.

-Jimm

Last edited:
Enjoy more panties

Here is a couple of more pics for you all.

Attachments

• backside 03.jpg
    backside 03.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 168
  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 137
  • black b&p on bed close.jpg
    black b&p on bed close.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 183
  • blue lace.jpg
    blue lace.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 289
  • cbt3.jpg
    cbt3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 161
How about a few more pics

Here's a couple more pics.

Attachments

• crotchless.jpg
    crotchless.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 195
  • full slip 01.jpg
    full slip 01.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 133
  • garter exposed.jpg
    garter exposed.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 201
  • green gown.jpg
    green gown.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 141
  • lacy butt 01.jpg
    lacy butt 01.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 152
I LUV my panties

Hope you all do too!!!!!

Attachments

• lacy panty.jpg
    lacy panty.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 152
  • maid.jpg
    maid.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 142
  • maid 02.jpg
    maid 02.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 125
  • peach.jpg
    peach.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 155
  • pink 02.jpg
    pink 02.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 143
Dear Jim,

I really like all of your pictures, but my favorite pic is the pink crotchless. I makes my mouth water.

Ronnie :rose:

Hi all

Hello everyone. Hope you all are having a good night. I'm wearing my favorite thong tonight.

Last edited:
That's a nice "stretch of the imagination"!:DMight I take a lick:p or two:p:p

Hi Jimm, love that thong, who makes it and where'd you get it?:confused:
Erica

Here is me just hanging. The thong is by Fredericks of Hollywood. Ordered it online!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back