Sneaky Sex

pickpocketlady

The Cannon Broad
Have you ever engaged in sneaky sexual activities while in the company of other people? Have you ever witnessed one?

Handjobs, blowjobs, footjobs, masturbating, ...

Whether at a family dinner, a movie theater, a restaurant, a bus, ...

tumblr_nnifyyLmoj1ur5pzmo1_250.gif

Have you ever engaged in sneaky sexual activities while in the company of other people? Have you ever witnessed one?

Yes. Last one was fingering spouse while at a play. Been a while since....but very erotic.

Wife jerked me while at a movie once. Not to finish but it was fun

i've seen heads pop up from laps in the cars infront of me...and then the readjusting so the woman could have better access.......it was in traffic 2 so good on them....

When I was about 17, i was at a house party. Everyone had settled down for the night, and I was trying to get to sleep on living room floor. On the sofa was a mate and his girlfriend, at first i heard giggling and sighing noises, this perked me up a bit so i continued to listen. Over about 10-15 minutes I heard slight slapping noises and gasping from her, i looked through half open eyes and there she was on top with huge tits swinging about fucking him. I watched all of it until they both cum, waited till they were asleep and cum very hard.

once i did have sex with a woman with her friends asleep on the floor by the bed we were in. I was glad the bed didn't make noise. I would have liked to.

an ex girlfriend and I were walking in a nature reserve and had a sit down on a bench. she got down on her knees and proceeded to suck me off. a group of walkers rounded the bend and, thankfully, rustled the bushes otherwise we'd not have known of their proximity! girly jumped up and I covered myself with my body warmer and they walked by without saying anything. not even responding to my jolly "good afternoon" as they passed.

That's what I'm talking about! Thanks guys for your stories :rose:

Where are the ladies? :D

Anyone enjoyed some under-the-table fun? ;)

An old girlfriend had wanted to listen in on a friends call so we had headed up to an upstairs bedroom so she could listen. I ended up pulling her shorts to the side and proceeded to eat her pussy during the whole call. The fun part was that she could not make a sound otherwise they would have been caught. The bad part is that she never came from me eating her out, it would just turn her on. I wish I could have made her cum during.

An old girlfriend had wanted to listen in on a friends call so we had headed up to an upstairs bedroom so she could listen. I ended up pulling her shorts to the side and proceeded to eat her pussy during the whole call. The fun part was that she could not make a sound otherwise they would have been caught. The bad part is that she never came from me eating her out, it would just turn her on. I wish I could have made her cum during.

That's naughty!

Didn't she try to "return the favor"? :)

Saw couple fuck in Bus

Once, I was sleeping in back seat of bus, which stopped for early morning tea and snacks at road side.

Two rows ahead of me, were middle aged lady and her friend. They thought, everyone was out of the bus, so they started kissing and fondling each others. Soon the guy unzipped his pants, the lady loosened her baggy pants and sat on cock and started fucking.

I could not see the whole action, but got aroused hearing them fuck noisily.

*omg*
I love that kind of stuff... especially when I'm engaged in it. :devil:

Once, I was sleeping in back seat of bus, which stopped for early morning tea and snacks at road side.

Two rows ahead of me, were middle aged lady and her friend. They thought, everyone was out of the bus, so they started kissing and fondling each others. Soon the guy unzipped his pants, the lady loosened her baggy pants and sat on cock and started fucking.

I could not see the whole action, but got aroused hearing them fuck noisily.

mmm I like that ;)

Few times when having a meal out at a restaurant with tablecloths my woman has slipped her shoe off and given me a very pleasant junk massage. It tends to be one-way as the time I returned the favour is was all over her face to the degree of not being sneaky at all!

A one off for us which we can still hardly believe: Crowded beach on the North Sea English coast. Warm day until a breeze off the sea picked up and people wrapped up and huddled together. We had a picnic blanket which we pulled over ourselves as we lay on the sand and then we spooned together. Well. One thing led to another. Grannies and children and couples and games and all kinds going on around us and in dead-slow motion I fucked my wife in the middle of it all with lots of people just yards from us in all directions. No way was she gonna cum but we both wanted to go the distance for me. Which we did. Spunking my sperm deep into my woman while staying really calm and slow-thrusting almost imperceptibly - it was totally delicious to do that.

I guess we were late 20s then..

Last edited:
Few times when having a meal out at a restaurant with tablecloths my woman has slipped her shoe off and given me a very pleasant junk massage. It tends to be one-way as the time I returned the favour is was all over her face to the degree of not being sneaky at all!

A one off for us which we can still hardly believe: Crowded beach on the North Sea English coast. Warm day until a breeze off the sea picked up and people wrapped up and huddled together. We had a picnic blanket which we pulled over ourselves as we lay on the sand and then we spooned together. Well. One thing led to another. Grannies and children and couples and games and all kinds going on around us and in dead-slow motion I fucked my wife in the middle of it all with lots of people just yards from us in all directions. No way was she gonna cum but we both wanted to go the distance for me. Which we did. Spunking my sperm deep into my woman while staying really calm and slow-thrusting almost imperceptibly - it was totally delicious to do that.

I guess we were late 20s then.

That's H-O-T :kiss:

I was with my first girlfriend and we were in a public park. We were fooling around and mostly just making out. My hand went down her pants and she was enjoying that when we heard someone comming (not her) and we were glad it was dark. Kept my hand there and just kept kissing.....

Oh.....and in college was in a car coming back from an outing. i hadn't felt so good so was laying down in this girls lap that i had an interest in. she started rubbing my head and i rubbed her legs, and as we were in the back seat with people in the front, she moved my hand up. I re-adjusted so my head was on her chest as i masturbated her through her clothes and listened to her soft moans in my ear....that was fun.

I was with my first girlfriend and we were in a public park. We were fooling around and mostly just making out. My hand went down her pants and she was enjoying that when we heard someone comming (not her) and we were glad it was dark. Kept my hand there and just kept kissing.....

Oh.....and in college was in a car coming back from an outing. i hadn't felt so good so was laying down in this girls lap that i had an interest in. she started rubbing my head and i rubbed her legs, and as we were in the back seat with people in the front, she moved my hand up. I re-adjusted so my head was on her chest as i masturbated her through her clothes and listened to her soft moans in my ear....that was fun.

You sneaky man ;)

Back