100 tasks by text (Closed to Ash13)

Even though I was impressed he held my 5'10 frame upside down like that. Oral was one thing but felt like a fuck would really be " whoring" myself out. Clad just in my heels I go to protest slightly but he wisks me away to his changing room playfully tosses me down on jus bed and takes my long legs and tosses them over his shoulder with little effort and plunges his not long but thick cock into my wet hairless slit.
 
It seems that Kimberly is about to protest so Horny cuts her protests short and sweeps her up and heaves her over his shoulder and carries her to his changing room and tosses her onto the bed like a rag doll dressed only in her heels, her long legs splayed out wide and her breath coming in short gasps watching him as he slips his clothes off giving Kimberly a good look at his thick but not over long cock. Grinning as he positions himself between her legs and places her legs over his shoulders and slides the tip of his manhood into the wet pink folds of her pussy.
"You might well be thinking that you are selling yourself by doing this,,,,,,UNH,,UNH,,,,but you have already whored yourself to get my vote,,,UNH ,,, UNH,,,, this is just the natural progression ,,, UNH ,,,, UNH,,,,, you surely didn't think that a blow job and letting me lick your delicious pussy ,,,,, UNH ,,,, UNH,,,,,, would be enough did you? ,,,,,UNH,,,,,, UNH,,,,,,so just enjoy it baby , I have another surprise for you,,,,,UNH ,,,,UNH ,,,,, UNH,,,,,, We judges share everything so if you want to win you need to satisfy the three of us,,,,UNH, UNH ,UNH,,,,OH FUCK I'M CUMMING HONEY "
David, aka Horny explained everything to Kimberly as he fucked her sweet tight pussy, grunting every now and then as he plowed her hot hairless pussy , thankful for Kimberly's cooling juice on his shaft. However he kept the worst news (Worst to Kimberley's ears anyway) to last by telling here that she had to give herself to the other two judges to ensure she made certain of winning the pageant with a unanimous vote.
Suddenly the door flew open and a great hulking figure filled the doorway.

"You holding out on me David ? Where's this piece of ass you got begging for your vote?You know damn well that we all gotta fuck the one we pick so let's have a look at her" He growled ferociously as if he was prepared to tear David's head off.

"Steady on Big Boy, I've just been warming her up for you, I was gonna call you as soon as I've finished cumming on her." David replied seemingly unfazed by the hulk's outburst and pulling his cock out and spraying Kimberly's dazed and uncomprehending body, smothering her twitching mound and lower stomach with a generous helping of creamy spunk.

"There you are Big Boy, all ready for you, wet 'n' waiting. You may need to stretch her ass though I don't think she's had anything like you up her ass."

Big Boys face softened into a delighted grin when he saw Kimberly's cum covered body and he flipped her over onto her stomach and his finger roughly explored Kimberly's tight little ass.

"Yeah she'll do a treat, nice tight little hole , I'm gonna enjoy stretching that before I fuck it, c'mon now girl get on your knees and spread your legs.,"
Big Boy , as it seemed he was known as for obvious reasons didn't wait for Kimberly to comply, he twisted her hair in his big beefy hands and forced her to her knees with her back to him and kicked her legs apart so her tiny brown hole was pointing skywards then none too gently he screwed the head of his cock into her and began thrusting hard jerking her head back and forwards taking no notice of Kimberly's yelps at each deep thrust. He stretched hole in every direction until Kimberly's back passage adapted and she began to push back gasping and taking deep breaths as he plundered her ass but instead of unleashing a load of his hot spunk into her he let it ooze from his cock slit and coated every part of her insides with his cream. He grinned and muttered.
"I reckon you're ready for the big event now babe "
He pulled most of his cock out then flexed his chunky hairy thighs and rammed deeper , much deeper than before and rolled his hips so his cock slid from one cum covered wall of her insides to the other. He jackhammered her ass until it was raw and added to the scenario when he began slapping the cheeks of her butt in a staccato rhythm turning her butt a crimson red.
Suddenly he stopped, pulled out and helped Kimberly to her feet "That's a good girl , you'll do fine, not many go through that with breaking down, I'm impressed, very impressed. Get her ready for the finale will ya, Horny?" He grins in a friendly fashion.
"Sure thing Big Boy, I must say you gave her a real good workout, the boss will be pleased." Horny's answer just filled Kimberly's head with unanswered questions.
Who was the 'boss'? Where did she fit into this?
She had no time to think as she was told to get dressed and "Make yerself beautiful."
Kimberly has a black lacy strapless evening gown thrust into her hands and hurriedly dresses as Horny and Big Boy stand watching her , unable to hide anything from them as she blushes and adds make-up and brushes her hair.
"Wow, you look gorgeous , gorgeous, fantastic cleavage your tits give babe. " They both chime together.
"Time for you to be crowned 'QUEEN OF THE PAGEANT' Don't worry about the other contestants there aren't any they all failed Big Boy's test." Horny smiled at her
"You'll be fine once it's all explained to you"
 
Last edited:
I am crowned the pageant queen and disappointed now as my tasks are done. Part of me liked showing my secret nymph side. The I am told about a " war" that I will help with.
 
OOC THE STORY MOVES ON & NOW TITLED "WAR ON THE PERVS

Ashley's disappointment is dissipated as 'Horny' takes her to one side and speaks quietly but earnestly.
"You don't know it Ashley but you are a very fortunate girl, all your tasks have been designed to test your resolve, your willingness to see a job through, your resourcefulness and out of the three girls that were selected I personally am pleased to say you passed with flying colours. Our boss is on a mission to rid the city of all the pervs, the pimps and rapists etcetera that thrive here, you'll never meet him he will contact you by text as before to give you your target, you will work alone but I will always be around should you get into serious trouble. Your task will be to gather concrete evidence that the 'boss' can take action on. One more thing we think your cock sucking skills need some work so when you are not working we will practice together."
He grinned at the last comment and slapped Ashley's ass hard but playfully.
"Oh yes don't spend the $10000 prize all at once and for each target we hit successfully you get a bonus of $5000"
 
Thinking the previous nights conversation was a bad pervetyed joke I brushed it off. I awake the next morning with a business card with just a name and number along with my things. My phone goes off with 2 "assignments". The texts read...
 
Back
Top