The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you know? Denver actually beat Pittsburg.
How did that happen?
 
I love Harlequin, but I always thought her last name was just Quinn. Guess that is what I get for watching Batman The Animated Series, but not reading comics.
 
I love Harlequin, but I always thought her last name was just Quinn. Guess that is what I get for watching Batman The Animated Series, but not reading comics.

In the series, Batman the Animated series, they introduce her as Harley Quinzel.
 
In the series, Batman the Animated series, they introduce her as Harley Quinzel.

Funny thing, she's perhaps the first comic book character who started on a cartoon and made it to the comic, the second being X-23 if not mistaken.
 
Ok. So... A few surprises.
Though it explains a few things I had started to think...
:heart:

Thank you, Mister.

You're welcome. It was actually a lil more difficult than I thought. Many things in the Yes column could easily go to Favorites, same with the Maybe column. I'm... flexible like that.
 
I love Shiniez's work, and I was just reading his journal and all.
He does this stuff just for fun. In his unplentiful spare time.
Thats pretty amazing.
Each of those are HOURS of work.
Dave Sim once said that you should be able to go from nothing to 4 completed (penciled, backgrounded, and inked...NOT colored) comic pages in a day.
I asked an artist friend of mine.
He thought that pace was insane.
Shiniez is spending a LOT of time on this stuff.
 
Have you ever found yourself obsessed with a lit user just because of their screen name and profile?
 
...back to work later today. I am so relieved by Christmas vacation was awful.
 
LT ~ Glad it's not just me that gets like that :D

LT - definitely not. I'm right there with you. Like right there. Like in your lap. Like burying my face in your hair. Like tasting your..

LT - sorry, off-topic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top