Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-arranging furniture in preparation for herds of drunks to descend upon us on Christmas Day is annoying at the best of times, in 39C heat it is just plain revolting.

Arrange furniture to form blockade, crank up a/c, relax...?

That would be such a mindbender up here, that temperature right now...
 
Wiseman closed his mouth
Madman closed his fist
Young man shows his age
Judge man named it sin
Bad man don't exist no
No evil man exists
Good man don't exist no
No righteous man exists
Sad man cannot cry in place where man can see
Never witnessed father weep
This old man thought it weak
But strong man don't exist
No undying man exists
Weak man don't exist no
Just flesh and blood exists
But your mother would be proud of you
I bet your mother would be proud of you


- Frank Ocean
 
Holy fuck. 38 degrees. I know a lot of you are much colder that that, but shit, this is Florida for fuck's sake! We have to put up with hurricanes, tourists, and bugs large enough to carry off small children. We shouldn't have to put up with this too!
 
Merry Christmas MK. :D

82981908.jpg

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2152390/82981908.jpg
 
Went over to a friends house for dinner last night and the freeway exit that leads to the mall was backed up onto the freeway. The main street that runs in front of the mall was bumper to bumper in both directions for as far as the eye can see. Should I mention that the freeway off ramp is about a 1/4 mile away from the mall? This was at 2pm Saturday afternoon.

I'm sorry, there ain't nothing I need to go out is shit like that! :eek::eek:

Paint me green and call me Grinch! :devil::D
 
OT, we've given up. Hubby is asleep with the kidlet on her bed under the airconditioning vent, and I am half naked on the couch under the air conditioning vent. They can move their own stinking chairs, right? ;)

Christmas Day is usual stinking hot here, but this year it's only going to be 23C (74F)

Only 74F? There goes the snowball fight...

And yes, to hell with those ungrateful wretches. Take it one step more, tell them to bring their own chairs, and no folding ones! Make them sweat for a change. :)
 
My patience has really been pushed to it's limit. Who's up for helping me hide a body?
 
Holy fuck. 38 degrees. I know a lot of you are much colder that that, but shit, this is Florida for fuck's sake! We have to put up with hurricanes, tourists, and bugs large enough to carry off small children. We shouldn't have to put up with this too!

Hush that mouth of yours!!!! Did you forget that just a few months ago that it was hotter than Satan's taint? I'll take this weather every day of the year. My yard was covered in white (from frost, you pervs) this morning and I was so happy. It was much colder here than 38. My car's thermostat read a cool 28.

I looooooove this weather.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top