Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a busy Halloween Evening handing out Treats :D
what about you Two ?;)

May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Halloween is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead….
https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/...LbCsVqfMnMQLSnt4SpRxY20hJ_bU7elL3Hv6Lt7AtCN4w

I had a busy Halloween Evening handing out Treats :D
what about you Two ?;)

LOL..We are now a gated community so there are les kids this year...LOL it went from 15 to 2 in a year...Bummer, for I like dressing the house for Halloween...and scaring the tar out of them....hehehehehe Boo!!:rose::kiss:

May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Halloween is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead….
https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/...LbCsVqfMnMQLSnt4SpRxY20hJ_bU7elL3Hv6Lt7AtCN4w
Nice, do you celebrate Halloween in Sri Lanka?;):)~:kiss:~:rose:

LOL..We are now a gated community so there are les kids this year...LOL it went from 15 to 2 in a year...Bummer, for I like dressing the house for Halloween...and scaring the tar out of them....hehehehehe Boo!!:rose::kiss:
Aw, thats to bad Lusty :( we had 35 Kids maybe a few more, all of the little ones were dressed up in nice Costumes:D
Wishing both of you a great Monday :kiss::kiss:

Aw, thats to bad Lusty :( we had 35 Kids maybe a few more, all of the little ones were dressed up in nice Costumes:D
Wishing both of you a great Monday :kiss::kiss:

Well found out this morning they moved our closing date...lookout Clearwater, Fla, here we come in mid Dec....feeling not ready for it.:rose::kiss:

Tminu .. you must be still down...do as the doctors order...mending takes time sweetheart.:heart::kiss::rose:

Well found out this morning they moved our closing date...lookout Clearwater, Fla, here we come in mid Dec....feeling not ready for it.:rose::kiss:

Tminu .. you must be still down...do as the doctors order...mending takes time sweetheart.:heart::kiss::rose:
thank you my love just resting all the time :kiss:
You have made us so proud. The whole nation is in awe of you. The entire country salutes you. I am so very fortunate to know a person like you. Happy Veteran's day. Just want you to know, I'm always praying for you. :heart::kiss::rose:

thank you my love just resting all the time :kiss:
You have made us so proud. The whole nation is in awe of you. The entire country salutes you. I am so very fortunate to know a person like you. Happy Veteran's day. Just want you to know, I'm always praying for you. :heart::kiss::rose:

Well thank you little girl, care for some candy just reach right in there...oops sorry my fly was open.

My love it was just a job which many of us gladly filled..some came out partially whole...some left a part or two behind...others gave their all..sad part some wives left us behind.

Well thank you little girl, care for some candy just reach right in there...oops sorry my fly was open.

My love it was just a job which many of us gladly filled..some came out partially whole...some left a part or two behind...others gave their all..sad part some wives left us behind.
forever with you :heart::kiss::rose:

To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts. You are free to continue this topic as a new thread. Should you do so, please PM me with a link to both the old and new threads, and I will place a link in this post so that oth
ers who follow this thread will be able to find the new one.

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back