buttplug

plugged

I just purchased a larger plug and managed to put it in for the first time. It feels so good. OMG :eek:

I used to enjoy having my wife pound my ass until I had Colon resection surgery. Now I'm afraid that anal enjoyment may mess up the renovations.

I love my vibrating butt plug :) no idea what brand it is now but it's pretty damn good. Although I need to buy a normal one that I can wear under my clothes....

I am starting small. I bought my first one a few weeks ago on a dare. There have been very few evenings where I have not played with it. I think I am going to buy a few more. Very underrated sex toy!

Got my Aneros in right now and it's pretty amazing. Sort of a butt plug plus!

Wear it out under your clothing next time. Even a trip to the grocery store will be very interesting.

I've even worn one walking through my gym's locker room. I had a towel wrapped around my waist most of the time, so it wasn't obvious.

I used to enjoy having my wife pound my ass until I had Colon resection surgery. Now I'm afraid that anal enjoyment may mess up the renovations.

Ask your doctor. Most anal play goes no further than the rectum, the colonis a lot further up and unless you are fisting you won't even get close. But again talk to your doctor, if you feel you can't then find a new doctor!

And by the way, I had that operation done several years ago and it has caused no problems with my sex life.

I mainly wear it out of the house. I have had accidents.

Although, since I've graduated to a larger plug, I don't have any accidents back there. I just have to careful when I'm not wearing a plug. I'm getting kind of stretched out, or even more stretched out.

Back