Thong Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am fat.. but I am who I am..

2017_12_15_03_36_13.jpg

No one, with eyes, would call you fat in any way!!!! :devil::devil:

It's thong Thursday and no updates. Sad!

awww. Well I had stopped posting on this thread as I was trying to limit all my rambling and pics to just my thread as to not bore those who are tired of seeing my ass but I will happily repost my thong thursday pic from my thread here, just so the thread now is not completely updateless.

happy thursday

awww. Well I had stopped posting on this thread as I was trying to limit all my rambling and pics to just my thread as to not bore those who are tired of seeing my ass but I will happily repost my thong thursday pic from my thread here, just so the thread now is not completely updateless.

happy thursday

Who could be tired of seeing that...? :D

happy thursday

All I want for Christmas is you!

happy thursday

Thank you! I'll have another. ;) :kiss:

happy thursday

OK gonna be honest and ask what can we do to get that thong even wetter sexy Justa ? :nana: ::p:

happy thursday

So damn edible looking!!! :devil::devil::devil:

I know its not Thursday, but seeing you is hott and sexy anytime!

thank you.

Who could be tired of seeing that...? :D
I don't know, one thing I have learned in life, no matter who someone is, how great they seem, someone else is tired or dealing with them lol.

All I want for Christmas is you!
thank you

Thank you! I'll have another. ;) :kiss:
thank you. well we know i will post something every day, and it will be a thong on thursday. even my unpredictability is predictable lol

OK gonna be honest and ask what can we do to get that thong even wetter sexy Justa ? :nana: ::p:

Idk, just keep letting me share, and talk dirty to me sometimes ;)

So damn edible looking!!! :devil::devil::devil:

thank you and yes please :devil:

Justa, you're a saint. ;)

happy thursday

Although it's not Thursday my wife wanted me to share a pic of her. Doubt anyone truly concerned about the particular day, are they ?

Attachments

• 37CD9B3B-5F30-42DB-BA52-4F965230FDE2.jpg
    37CD9B3B-5F30-42DB-BA52-4F965230FDE2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
Although it's not Thursday my wife wanted me to share a pic of her. Doubt anyone truly concerned about the particular day, are they ?

That looks like a girl who used to be on this site, but is no longer. I'd recognized that tattoo, and those green walls anywhere! How is she doing? She is missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back