It's an AH Reunion.

Happy Monday folks! The day off and I've been working on separating my work on Lit into categories. Thinking of pulling some of it, editing and publishing it in the Amazon Kindle store to try to bring a few dollars in. I know it won't be much but anything would be a help. :rolleyes:

Happy Monday folks! The day off and I've been working on separating my work on Lit into categories. Thinking of pulling some of it, editing and publishing it in the Amazon Kindle store to try to bring a few dollars in. I know it won't be much but anything would be a help. :rolleyes:

I had Monday off, too. Now I have to go back to work, though. Ugh.

*peeks in*

I have a missed all of you!

So.... well I know as a relative newcomer I shouldn't be here really :eek:

But when will I be able to come on these reunion threads?

Is it when I can make up my own text rather than just guru?

So anyway, carry on I will butt out now LOL :D

Just curious . . . when's the cut-off join date to qualify for these reunion-type threads? Or are there some other qualifications? A glass ceiling to penetrate?

I'm never quite sure what it takes to be an old-timer around here. :confused:

I guess just like any other reunion, it's when you are gone for a while and come back to see how others are and if they are around anymore.....

Can't you put something else under your AV? I am sure that can be done now, after you've stopped being a virgin! :)

Just curious . . . when's the cut-off join date to qualify for these reunion-type threads? Or are there some other qualifications? A glass ceiling to penetrate?

I've been here for seven years and even I don't feel like I fit in, but that is just my insecurities and dementia getting in the way ;)

Don't mind Thee, guys, he's family. And it's like a college reunion. Everyone from a doddering old bear to the most recent grad is welcome.

I guess just like any other reunion, it's when you are gone for a while and come back to see how others are and if they are around anymore.....

Can't you put something else under your AV? I am sure that can be done now, after you've stopped being a virgin! :)

I was told it was after a 1000 posts or something LOL

You're a veteran, doll.

I was told it was after a 1000 posts or something LOL

100 posts to change your tag line, 1000 posts to add a picture.

Back