Ball gags

gorgeous_grl

Really Experienced
My Dom wants to introduce a ball gag to our play. We're still very new, and it makes me a little nervous. Are ball gags something that's ok for beginners? I trust him in all things, but my ability to use our safe words would be gone. I want to please him, any advice?

My Dom wants to introduce a ball gag to our play. We're still very new, and it makes me a little nervous. Are ball gags something that's ok for beginners? I trust him in all things, but my ability to use our safe words would be gone. I want to please him, any advice?

There are many different choices of ball gags GG, from size to some that resemble a golf ball with built in holes for the passage of air thru those holes. So, my suggestion would be to research your choices and in conjunction with your Dom, find a "starter" piece that will provide the trust you seek, then you can always "graduate" to something new in the future..... (just my two cents....) Best of Luck!;):)

Have a safe signal instead of a verbal safeword for the times when you are gagged.

For example, you can hold on to an object and if you drop it, that'll be your safeword. Tell him to check with you if you're ok occasionally. Then you can either nod or shake your head.

About the gag. Don't start too big and don't have it on too long at a time. Listen to your body and you'll be just fine.

Have fun. :)

Ha ha yeah that thought has crossed my mind, I don't know if it's crossed his, maybe he wants that lol.

Ha ha yeah that thought has crossed my mind, I don't know if it's crossed his, maybe he wants that lol.

Maybe that's why i like dirty panties stuffed in my mouth.
I was once tied spread on a st andrews cross getting my butt whipped but good. Ball gag in. When she was finished, there was slobber everywhere, and yeah, she seemed to enjoy that i couldn't control myself.

Back