This is Cady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socks!

TRiLUkdl.jpg

Ah, The Joy of Socks. Great book.

I'd love to grab those ankles. Yesss!

Sorry you had a shitty day and hope you are feeling better. Have to say though I love the teases and the socks and scarves, there is NOTHING so fine as the fully naked (but fiendishly concealed) shots. Incredibly fucking sexy!

I've been feeling run down like I'm either getting a cold or my allergies are getting worse. I'm dosed up on Benadryl right now, so replying to your comments should get interesting. :p

Get better soon. Ok, really get naughtier soon but not until you're healthy again.

Cheers

Sorry you were under the weather. I hope you are feeling better! Hugs to ya!
Thank you, lovely lady! So far allergies are better today. :)

Theeeeen...we just need to kick them out, yes? ;)
You want to come over and scare them away with your penis? :p

Bom dia Cady..
Just a quick visit on the tuga of lit.
:kiss:
Good to see you :kiss:

Yes indeed you should try!!!!:heart::devil:
Okay, I'll do my best. ;)

Love the thigh highs and the new pics. Thank you for sharing:rose:
Thanks! :)

Good morning Cady. :)
Good morning (this is still technically true on the left coast :cool:) :heart:

Morning sexy lady! Love the new socks pic. Kinda has that naughty schoolgirl vibe.
Thanks cutie :)

good morning Cady, hot new pics, Monday just keeps getting better and better
Thank you!

Ah, The Joy of Socks. Great book.

I'd love to grab those ankles. Yesss!
That'll be a great title to our photo book. ;)

Sorry you had a shitty day and hope you are feeling better. Have to say though I love the teases and the socks and scarves, there is NOTHING so fine as the fully naked (but fiendishly concealed) shots. Incredibly fucking sexy!
I love "fiendishly concealed." Thanks, hot stuff!

Get better soon. Ok, really get naughtier soon but not until you're healthy again.

Cheers
heehee, it's a deal. :)

I've been feeling run down like I'm either getting a cold or my allergies are getting worse. I'm dosed up on Benadryl right now, so replying to your comments should get interesting. :p

Ooh, might be better than when you've been drinking! :D reply away!
Sorry to hear your not feeling good sexy girl! Get better!:kiss:

Good morning Cady. I hope you are feeling better and over with that cold or allergies or whatever.

Have a great day. :rose:

Morning! I owe a lot of you individual replies or responses to your messages and everything. It's been a rough couple of days and I just opted out for a bit. I'll make it up to you later. ;) In the meantime, boobs:

JmIF2Uvm.jpg

Morning! I owe a lot of you individual replies or responses to your messages and everything. It's been a rough couple of days and I just opted out for a bit. I'll make it up to you later. ;) In the meantime, boobs:

JmIF2Uvm.jpg

Boobs!

I been hypnotized!!! :cool:

JmIF2Uvm.jpg

Sorry you have had a tough time kiddo! Take care of yourself first...delight us with pictures after you are OK!! But this is one hot picture ;):cool:

The rough patch has clearly been longer than a couple of days. An obvious indicator is that the 90ish day mark came and went with so little fanfare.

I hope the days start (and continue) to get better.

Cheers

QUOTE]

An such a beautiful picture too. Sorry you've had a bit of difficulties and hope things get better for you.

JmIF2Uvm.jpg

no needs for further response your BOOBS are good enough :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back