Strap-on experiences

A big hard cock

Hi all,
If a guys dream is to have a lovely lady on her hands an knees with a mouth full of cock, its my dream and reality to be on my knees with her BIG black cock sliding down my throat.
10 inches long and as thick as a wrist, she slides it in and out until I can deep throat it.
When that mission is final, then its down to you know what - good hard fucking and I tell you this, it took a while to get used to it, but I can know take all of her cock and smile whilst she's doing it.
What I can't seem to accomplish as yet is her fist.....but we are trying
 
Strap Ons

Hi All
Although i've not had the pleasure of losing my virginity to a strap on i have wanted too for so long. My wife has come pretty close to it a number of times though. Maybe i'll have to force the issue as my most intence orgasms have all come from self anal masturbation.

cheers
 
I was introduced to the pleasures of anal play by a girlfriend years back and have been fortunate enuff to have other lovers engage in such play. One woman I dated (turned into a psycho, but that's a whole 'nother story) couldn't get enuff of rimming my ass and fingering me. We also engaged in some toy play. Sad to say, we parted ways before we could get to the next step...her using a strap on on me. Bummer. Any ladies in AZ want to help?
 
fun for me

My ex got me into this by using a strapon on me. I miss those days. I miss being dominated by women and being forced to suck on and be fucked by a nice sized strapon
 
Wow.

I've enjoyed reading the posts.

This is my all-time favorite fantasy.
 
Is that a cock in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

Utterly fantastic thread subject.

I think it's very appropriate to a BDSM forum, as it's never exactly a perfectly welcome topic elsewhere.

Just to share some background information, I'm one of those young white hetero males that doesn't exactly belong to any discernible ethnic minority. I suppose it's part of the reason that I feel the urge to be wild, nay, even deviant in my sexual escapades, and the idea of being courted by a lovley girl with a strap-on is very high on my 'to-do' list.

Why? I honestly have no idea. It's just so.. exciting, taboo, mind-blowingly exotic that whenever I find myself chatting with kink-minded people, I always find myself veering towards this topic.

It's not quite the same as anal play, although that's well and good in it's own right. Giving a man the chance to show his cock-worshipping skills to an eager woman is, for me, the focal point of this kink. When she sees me deepthroat it, or take it fully in my ass, she begins to see how and why a male truly adores a female for all the things she does during sex.

Of course this is a lot of conjecture, since I've yet to do it. *heh*

So on behalf of submissive young men everywhere, I'd like to make this plea in time for the upcoming Valenitine's holiday. To all of You Dominant Women, "Have a heart and give your boy the high hard one this February 14th."

Thank you *bows and exits stage left*
 
Quality Time

Further to my post regarding experiences with strap ons, I had the opportunity last week to get into the deep end (lol) with a lovely lady and her 8" friend.
She found it a bit difficult to insert the object for a while until I suggested that she lie back and I would do for her what she does for me from time to time.
She was a bit quizical but agreed. She lay on her back with her bug rubber cock standing to attention.
I turned around and slowly lowered myself onto her cock.
Let me tell you this, she came as I was lowering.
In her words " Fuck Bobbie, this is fucking amazing. I've never ever seen anything like this ever before"

Needless to say it's something she wants to experience again.

Yee Ha - Ride em Cowboy.
 
Andreina said:
Please feel free to share your experiences here.

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Was ever one used on you?

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Would you do it again?

I realize my input may not be helpful here.... but although with some years experience with BDSM in general, just to show that some of us haven't done "everything". ;-)

Did you ever use a strap-on? Have I? nope

Was ever one used on you? Unfortunately, no. It is something someday I want to try

The other two answers will have to wait until that day comes. ;)

Ted
 
Re: Re: Strap-on experiences

MzChrista said:
I used them with both males and females and like it a lot and I do it a lot. I had them used on me and I have to say its no big whoop. I am just not much for penetration.
It does feel good when you are rockin with yer strapon. At least for me I can feel it like if someone was massaging on the outside of my pussy. And they got them now that have a dildo on the strap to put inside you if you like that.

Nexus, I believe they're called.

My unsolicited thoughts on Nexus strap-ons:

Pro:
  • on the whole, it's an ingenious design
  • I suppose that it would give the woman (active) more stimulation
  • They are made of silicone, which is in all ways superior to latex ( i.e. it doesn't stink and it's hygenic)
    [/list=a]

    Con:
    • they only come in weird colors prefered by some lesbians who don't like dick-like dildos
    • They should come in a wider range of sizes
    • There should be a (possibly) vibrating clitoral stimulator on the for the (active) woman.
      [/list=a]

      Nexus articulated double dildo
 
Last edited:
Did you ever use a strap-on?
No. I have a dick. I have used dildos and other toys on a woman many many times while simultaneously orally worshipping her clit, breasts, ass, etc .... (times when it would be physically impossible to be coupled, as it were.

Was ever one used on you?
Yes. A woman initiated me into the intercourse that dare not speak its name about 16 years ago. I'd say that, on average, I do this about once every month and a half or so. It depends on the woman with whom I'm involved. I have a fuck-buddy relationship with a woman who loves to do this, but she lives on the other side of the state.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?
I love it. At first I really didn't like the physical sensation at all. I just loved the idea of being put in my place by a woman. However, over the years I've learned to enjoy the anal/prostate stimulation as well.

Would you do it again?
Yes. I'll do it sometime this month.

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)
Not applicable
 
Last edited:
I want to use a strap-on with my boyfriend so bad I can taste it:p
I've been hinting around about it but he hasn't caught on. I guess I'm just going to have to have it by the bed and surprise him;) Thanks for all the info from your posts. I feel READY!



I don't know your boyfriend, nor you for that matter, but IMHO one night when you are in the bathroom preparing for bed, you should just strap on your dildo harness and walk into your bedroom wearing it. The shock will add to the intoxicating mix of apprehension and arousal. Of course, that is if he is into it. Still, it's been my experience that most guys will go along with just about anything that their girlfriend/wife wants eventually.
 
Last edited:
Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
I don't know your boyfriend, nor you for that matter, but IMHO one night when you are in the bathroom preparing for bed, you should just strap on your dildo harness and walk into your bedroom wearing it. The shock will add to the intoxicating mix of apprehension and arousal. Of course, that is if he is into it. Still it's been my experience that most guys will go along with just about anything that their girlfriend/wife wants eventually.

Considering the fact that most men are not into being anally penetrated, I would say that this advice is way off-base.

I would opt for a discussion about your desires as opposed to assuming that he will become excited about it. If a man is interested, the discussion will go well. If he is not into it, and you stroll in wearing a strap-on, then you may just piss him off.
 
zipman7 said:
Considering the fact that most men are not into being anally penetrated ...

This is utter shite. Many men exhibit a homophobic macho posturing where anal stimulation is concerned, but unless they have some pathology associated with their prostate and/or surrounding tissues, the actual experience can be very pleasurable. Not surprisingly, it seems to be insecure, nebbish, little men who are most threatened by the prospect of heterosexual male-receptive anal play.
 
Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
This is utter shite. Many men exhibit a homophobic macho posturing where anal stimulation is concerned, but unless they have some pathology associated with their prostate and/or surrounding tissues, the actual experience can be very pleasurable. Not surprisingly, it seems to be insecure, nebbish, little men who are most threatened by the prospect of heterosexual male-receptive anal play.

As usual, you miss zipman's point. Being that most men do indeed have a problem with this form of play, it stands to reason that shoving it in their face is probably not the most productive way to introduce it. It's similar to a man walking into the bedroom with a flogger and telling his vanilla wife that he's going to introduce her to BDSM right then. I think we all know where the wife will tell him to stick that flogger 9 times out of 10. Sure, she just may be submissive, but the fact that the man is willing to just assume she will go along with his desires will more than likely piss her off enough for her to pass on the experience.

If someone is inherently scared of a form of play, you should find it out beforehand with discussion. Not threatening discussion, but rather calm, non-threatening sincere discussion. I think if you explain the pro's of anal sex to a man in a reasonable manner there will be a much higher chance that he will at least try it, compared to "Hey, bend over, I'm going to ream your ass with this 10" dildo."

Not only are your political views whacked out, but your sexual advice is the worst imaginable. :rolleyes:

PBW


Edit: And as much as you think us men are ultimately controlled by our dicks and women's will, think again. Just because a women dangles sex appeal behind a strap-on dildo does not mean that a man will instantly cave on his own desires and "just go along with it". Will some men cave in and just go for it? Yes, certainly. But let me ask you: would you want to get a man like that or have him willingly submit to it? And then there is the question: What if he doesn't like it? Then he'll just end up blaming you if you go about it CBM's way.
 
Last edited:
It's similar to a man walking into the bedroom with a flogger and telling his vanilla wife that he's going to introduce her to BDSM right then ...

No is isn't, and that is precisely the point.

Being that I view you as a latter-day Archie Bunker, in form as well as fashion, I'm sure that you'll forgive me if I attach no importance to your estimation of my political leanings.
 
Last edited:
Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
No is isn't, and that is precisely the point.

Uhhh... but it actually is. How is my example any different from your method? She would be just "springing" it upon him, no? How can you say it isn't spring it on him? Are you daft man? I see no difference than a man walking into the bedroom with a flogger and a woman walking into the bedroom with her "harness" on. It's still just pushing into their face and saying "Bend to my will, bitch". If you have a coherent explanation of how this is not the case, I'd love to hear it.

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
Being that I view you as a latter-day Archie Bunker, I'm sure that you'll forgive me if I attach no importance to your estimation of my political leanings.

And being as I view you as a modern day conspiracy theory retard, I could care less how you view me.

PBW
 
Note to the Dog Catcher:

A casual reading of recent posts in this thread will clearly illustrate how my on-topic generally addressed post was met with off-topic, personally directed, disruptive tripe.
 
Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
Note to the Dog Catcher:

A casual reading of recent posts in this thread will clearly illustrate how my on-topic generally addressed post was met with off-topic, personally directed, disruptive tripe.

Whhhhaaaaaaaa.

Your on-topic is just as weak as your off-topic.

PBW
 
Uhhh... but it actually is. How is my example any different from your method? She would be just "springing" it upon him, no? How can you say it isn't spring it on him?

I didn't say that she wouldn't be "springing it upon (sic)" him. The examples are fundamentally different because the natures of men and women are fundamentally different. Women are the Stewarts of the 'Queendom' of heterosexual sex. A woman can get away with things that I man simply cannot.

Also, being thought a 'retard' by a man who can barely write is a less-than-devastating blow to my self-esteem.
 
Last edited:
P. B. Walker said:
As usual, you miss zipman's point. Being that most men do indeed have a problem with this form of play, it stands to reason that shoving it in their face is probably not the most productive way to introduce it. It's similar to a man walking into the bedroom with a flogger and telling his vanilla wife that he's going to introduce her to BDSM right then. I think we all know where the wife will tell him to stick that flogger 9 times out of 10. Sure, she just may be submissive, but the fact that the man is willing to just assume she will go along with his desires will more than likely piss her off enough for her to pass on the experience.

If someone is inherently scared of a form of play, you should find it out beforehand with discussion. Not threatening discussion, but rather calm, non-threatening sincere discussion. I think if you explain the pro's of anal sex to a man in a reasonable manner there will be a much higher chance that he will at least try it, compared to "Hey, bend over, I'm going to ream your ass with this 10" dildo."

Not only are your political views whacked out, but your sexual advice is the worst imaginable. :rolleyes:

PBW


Edit: And as much as you think us men are ultimately controlled by our dicks and women's will, think again. Just because a women dangles sex appeal behind a strap-on dildo does not mean that a man will instantly cave on his own desires and "just go along with it". Will some men cave in and just go for it? Yes, certainly. But let me ask you: would you want to get a man like that or have him willingly submit to it? And then there is the question: What if he doesn't like it? Then he'll just end up blaming you if you go about it CBM's way.

Exactly PBW! I didn't discuss the reasons why men don't like anal stimulation, only that the method of introducing that CBM was advocating was off-base IMO. Regardless of the reasons why, the fact remains that most men do not want to do it.

Your analogy was also dead on target, but I highly doubt that Mr. Intolerance is open-minded enough to discuss any issue.

I can't even imagine how either of our posts could be more on topic than they were. Obviously, to CBM, on topic means agreeing with him.

Grow up CBM!
 
and now for something COMPLETELY off topic

pb..you know i luv ya....

but DAMN...you two just CRACK me UP!!!!!!!!

*ROARING WITH LAUGHTER*
 
Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
I didn't say that she wouldn't be "springing it upon (sic)" him. The examples are fundamentally different because the natures of men and women are fundamentally different. Women are the Stewarts of the 'Queendom' of heterosexual sex. A woman can get away with things that I man simply cannot.

Also, be thought a 'retard' by a man who can barely write is a less-than-devastating blow to my self-esteem.

First, check your own writing above. It is, to say the least, lacking. As are you.

So you admit she is indeed spring it upon him suddenly. Thank you for making my point. And I addressed the whole "women can get away with anything" theory in one of my previous posts. More of your unproven, quack theories. Let's stick to the real world shall we? People come to this board requesting helpful advice that is at least grounded in common sense. Sprouting these whacked out theories about "Stewards of Queendom" or some shit is certainly not going to give your advice more weight.

Let's be very real here. Shoving a strap-on dildo into a man's face is *NOT* going to give you the best of results on average. Notice I say "on average". Yes, it might work. But I will posit that it will work in the most rare of circumstances. If you would like to have a greater chance of success, you will follow the advice zipman and I have given you.

And for the person that started the personal insults... let's look back at your response to zipman's post...

This is utter shite.

I hate babies that throw a rock at someone, then go whine to the teacher when they get pegged in the eye by a rock themselves.

PBW
 
zipman7 said:
Exactly PBW! I didn't discuss the reasons why men don't like anal stimulation, only that the method of introducing that CBM was advocating was off-base IMO. Regardless of the reasons why, the fact remains that most men do not want to do it.

Your analogy was also dead on target, but I highly doubt that Mr. Intolerance is open-minded enough to discuss any issue.

I can't even imagine how either of our posts could be more on topic than they were. Obviously, to CBM, on topic means agreeing with him.

Grow up CBM!

Thanks zip. I just had to comment on the fact that your advice was dead on... and it's BS for him to be saying you are full of shit. Maybe it's just me... I can't speak from personal experience of having a woman ream my asshole with a strap-on... maybe he can. Hrrrmm.

PBW
 
Wow - I have to agree with PBWalker

My husband and I play strapon adventures. Not too often; he's far too fond of spanking and punishing MY naughty ass to let me turn the tables very much!! ;)

The only way I knew he wanted this was I found some chat archives where he had been talking this up with some naughty gals. We both chat with other people - that wasn't the issue - but the subject matter was. I'd asked him about it before, and he always said he wasn't interested. Even when I confronted him with the archives, he STILL denied it!! How is that for the homophobic reaction?

So - he got used to the idea - he relaxed about it - and we tried it (carefully, romantically, very sexually) and it was wild and fun! A side benefit for me, he is much more dominant with me the next time we have sex - demonstrating his manhood, perhaps? Whatever reason - I'm a happy lady - and he certainly has no worries in THAT area!!! :D

Something like this has to be carefully introduced. It really is a step up from the traditional sexual role for men, and some guys just don't like it or want it, and they never will. (I suppose in the same way how some ladies just don't like anal sex. Big sigh - boy, those ladies sure don't know what they're missing!) :p
 
Back
Top