Kansas, or the midwest! check in!

KC area

Hello to all my midwestern friends and neighbors.

KC area, Lawrence to be exact.

Older professional male. I'm always looking for fun, excitement and well, I've got to start crossing some things off the bucket list.

I travel most the US on business and try to have some fun wherever I am.

Drop me a line.

Why, thank you kindly sir!

You are quite welcome. I'd luv to know more about you as I think we all would. I think a reserved (part of the territory in the Midwest) yet naughty (why else would be on Lit) 46 year old nurse is a quite intriguing character. Please share what you're willing to......
smiles!

You are quite welcome. I'd luv to know more about you as I think we all would. I think a reserved (part of the territory in the Midwest) yet naughty (why else would be on Lit) 46 year old nurse is a quite intriguing character. Please share what you're willing to......
smiles!

Reserved? Yes, when it suits me. Naughty? Yes, when it suits me better. Intriguing? Perhaps. Depends on what sparks your interest ; )~

Reserved? Yes, when it suits me. Naughty? Yes, when it suits me better. Intriguing? Perhaps. Depends on what sparks your interest ; )~

What a delightfully intriguing statement. You might even throw naughty into the description as well. :D

Thread bump.

Hi again to MissDB espcially as I just saw your profile pic and wow!!.

I need to get to SD soon too as it is in my sales "territory." I think pleasure might be the draw moreso than the business though.....wink wink

Not sure if I posted here or not.....suburbs of KC area here, Kansas born and raised!!

Ohio

Trying to ignore the first official snow of the season. Happy to see that I'm not the only one from the midwest. :)

Oh. Okay. I saw that the "original" state mentioned was Kansas and then it added "and the midwest". Well, Kansas is my neighbor to the south. :)

Back