Viagra Levitra or Cialis?

tahoechunk

Experienced
Joined
May 25, 2016
Posts
69
I'v been using Viagra on regular basis. Keeps me pretty hard. I have used Levitra which keeps me ROCK HARD but I get real flushed feeling in the face, all red !! I have NOT tried Cialis yet. Anyones input please? what seems to keep you the hardest ? Cheers Chunk !
 
Cialis

I was prescribed Cialis - pricey stuff, but I have picked some up from a reputable Canadian pharmacy. There doesn't seem to be a difference between generic and brand name. I get 20MG and cut it in half, same price as the 10. Works for 36 hours which is a benefit. Sex with my wife, then nice and hard the next day if I feel like masturbating (with other females is always nice). A bit of stomach issue - I take an antacid with it, and that nips it in the but. Sometimes a bit flushed, expecially when I thought the full amount might be better... I spent a lot of time researching canadian places online and went with one that many in the US use - Northwest pharmacy.
 
For me, it's a balancing act between cost, side effects, and efficacy. My insurance won't pay for cialis, which, as mentioned above is pricey...about $300/mo if taken daily.

Viagra, at 100mg, had frightening side effects for me, but I tolerate 50mg pretty well, and insurance will cost share it.

If harder is the goal, a 1.25" ring around the base of my cock works nicely. It is, however, in effect, a tourniquet, so don't leave it on for longer than 20 minutes, or so.
 
Though my experience is limited to being on the receiving end, I've been with several guys who used Cialis, and a couple of them also tried Viagra.

Haven't been with anyone who used Levitra.

Both Viagra and Cialis seemed to provide the desired results, although the ones who tried both did seem to prefer Cialis. Cialis did seem to be effective for a longer period of time, as advertised. Cialis also didn't seem to give any of my guys side effects, though OP seems to be fine with Viagra.

Feel free to PM me with any other Q's.
 
When I used these medications I found that cialis, while the effect lasts much longer, didn't get me as stonkingly solid as viagra. Side effects for me were equal.

Though I have a prescription for viagra from my doctor, I hardly use it, in preference for a herbal v available in the UK called Kubwa. I'm not in a position to recommend it as some of these herbal vs have been shown to contain medications. But this one is much more pleasing for me than viagra and I describe why on my herbal enhancements thread - on which several men have given the warnings and so be it.
 
refractory period

I've never used any of these, but I am curious to know if any of them shorten your refractory period?
 
I've never used any of these, but I am curious to know if any of them shorten your refractory period?

I reckon that the 'hour before intimacy' ED prescription meds don't.
Whereas there are various daily supplements with a sexual enhancement element to them which do for many but not all men who give them a go. I would mention VigRX, Quantum, and various combinations of Tribulus Terrestris with Ginseng, Maca and such. Just my take from my own experience and a bit of reading stuff which might be suspect or plain wrong - plenty of that out there!
 
I've used Viagra and Cialis; I prefer Cialis, but as one poster mentioned, Sheeee-it it's expensive. I've had no side effects from either, and I used both approx 9 years apart (Viagra in '02, Cialis, '11), so maybe that has something to do with it...
I don't have ED, but sometimes I like the prolonged hardness both gives me. I can fuck for hours, cum, and still be hard, which feels sexy to me; an ego thing, I'm sure...of course being with the right partner hurts not one bit....
 
I have used both. I am not plagued by any dysfunction in that area per se, other than what would be expected for my age (now in my 60’s) so have only used the meds to enhance what I have. I MUCH prefer the Cialis as 20 mg keeps me functioning ‘normally’ (as I did in my forties) for about a week. Hence I take one every Friday just so the Mrs. knows whats coming.

The pills are expensive here in Canada, but I have heard you can get them from overseas a lot cheaper. When we were in Central America for the winter, I was able to purchase the generic for about US$8 per pill. Pharmacies here in B.C. do not stock generic Cialis yet (at least the ones I’ve gone to don’t), but the difference in price they charge between the brand name and generic Viagra is negligible.
 
Cialis stays in your bloodstream longer and works in more of a subtle way, rather than the immediate of Viagra. Best to take it just before you go to bed then any side effects (flushing, mild headache, blocked nose) will have gone before morning. Find a good online supplier of a generic and stick with them.
 
I use them both. Slice off a piece from a 100 mg Viagra for solo fun. Maybe a bit larger piece for my weekly with the wife. No side effects. If I took a hole 100 mg, I don't know what would happen.
20 mg Cialis if I'm on vacation and as the ads say "be ready" or whatever. No side effects. I did order some generic and I'm not so sure it was as effective as the real thing.
Levetra gave me a headache.
 
Tried Viagra

It sorta works, most of the time, but it's also given me a light headed feeling and once it turned the color of my brown eyes sorta blue grayish!

It also always gives me a sinus headache, didnt figure it was worth the headache to get an erection.

Mainly use a penis pump with a cockring, it always works!
 
I always wondered if any of these drugs would help me in certain specific ways I have in mind.

In my situation, I have no problem getting hard, fucking, cumming 2-4 times over a two hour period, etc.

I would prefer to reduce refractory period, have a harder cock when I am hard, prolong fucking without cumming (sometimes I cum in just a few minutes), and to be able to have a cock that is hard even if I already came several times and normally would not be able to get hard.

I use a cock ring sometimes, and it does make my cock harder.

Will these drugs have any of the effects I desire?
 
I always wondered if any of these drugs would help me in certain specific ways I have in mind.

In my situation, I have no problem getting hard, fucking, cumming 2-4 times over a two hour period, etc.

I would prefer to reduce refractory period, have a harder cock when I am hard, prolong fucking without cumming (sometimes I cum in just a few minutes), and to be able to have a cock that is hard even if I already came several times and normally would not be able to get hard.

I use a cock ring sometimes, and it does make my cock harder.

Will these drugs have any of the effects I desire?


I've gotten with several guys who used these drugs recreationally, so have had sex with them both on and off the drugs.

Both Cialis and Viagra will definitely reduce your refractory period--as a matter of fact you may haven none, your cock may just stay hard after you cum without softening at all. Both of them were usually able to stay hard straight through, cumming 3 or 4 times without losing their erection.

Answer is also yes to being able to fuck without cumming. One guy I was with would often cum very very quickly, sometimes literally after only one or two minutes of intense fucking, and even quicker if it was something visual like tittie fucking. I suggested he try Cialis and when he used it he could sometimes go for 30 minutes without cumming, and still be able to keep going after that, or he might cum quickly but not lose his erection, and then be able to keep going for a significantly longer amount of time before cumming again. Longest record was just a couple minutes short of an hour of straight fucking/tittiefucking/sucking him off, and he only came twice.
 
I've gotten with several guys who used these drugs recreationally, so have had sex with them both on and off the drugs.

Both Cialis and Viagra will definitely reduce your refractory period--as a matter of fact you may haven none, your cock may just stay hard after you cum without softening at all. Both of them were usually able to stay hard straight through, cumming 3 or 4 times without losing their erection.

Answer is also yes to being able to fuck without cumming. One guy I was with would often cum very very quickly, sometimes literally after only one or two minutes of intense fucking, and even quicker if it was something visual like tittie fucking. I suggested he try Cialis and when he used it he could sometimes go for 30 minutes without cumming, and still be able to keep going after that, or he might cum quickly but not lose his erection, and then be able to keep going for a significantly longer amount of time before cumming again. Longest record was just a couple minutes short of an hour of straight fucking/tittiefucking/sucking him off, and he only came twice.



Fantasitc - thanks for this.
 
... I use a cock ring sometimes, and it does make my cock harder. ...
on the base of your shaft only, or a wider diameter ring for your whole junk? My experience is that the latter is far, far more effective for the results you mention, though choosing the right one for you is quite a task in itself!
 
on the base of your shaft only, or a wider diameter ring for your whole junk? My experience is that the latter is far, far more effective for the results you mention, though choosing the right one for you is quite a task in itself!

I usually only do the base of my shaft with a proper ring; however, I also sometimes pull the hair tie out of her hair and wrap that around the shaft and balls - has a nice visual effect.
 
have tried viagra and cialis.viagra worked pretty well but usually came along with a headache or backache after a couple hours. cialis works best for me and my OL:rose:, take a 10mg dose every other evening before bedtime and that timing works well for me/us. i also use a couple OTC supplements;l-arginine, niacib and pycnogenol. since adding the supplements the cialis is even better and can often take one every 72 hours instead of every 48, helps make the 'scrip last longer.
 
This is Better

Right..can't take Viagra because of my heart. So I use a vacuum pump with a cock ring, and it works a treat.

After using the pump, and applying the cock ring, I can stay hard for about 45 minutes. Then the cock ring needs to come off for a while to restore circulation. The good thing is that you can use it to re-pump again after about 20 minutes. So, if your lady wants a 'rematch', you can be ready for her.
tumblr_ocqhd9FZm91verwzuo1_400.jpg


p.m. me if you want more details.
 
I! I'll second the vote for the vacuum pump. I love it and more importantly my wife loves it. 30 minutes of rock hard is a lot of fun . Lots more I could say but it works when chemical S fail,
 
There is some interesting information that many don't know about concerning the pills.

Food and Alcohol can lessen the effect of Viagra and Levitra by 30%. They recommend taking Viagra at least 2 hours before the first bite or food or sip of drink. Or 2 hours after the last bite or sip.

My husband had prostate cancer and is now 3 years cancer free.

In my quest for information back then, I found this amazing video from Sloan-Kettering Cancer Hospital about penile rehab. Even if you don't have prostate cancer, it's a wealth of information on all the drugs, pumps, Trimix injection and testosterone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie8NkOu2VNA
 
There is some interesting information that many don't know about concerning the pills.

Food and Alcohol can lessen the effect of Viagra and Levitra by 30%. They recommend taking Viagra at least 2 hours before the first bite or food or sip of drink. Or 2 hours after the last bite or sip.

My husband had prostate cancer and is now 3 years cancer free.

In my quest for information back then, I found this amazing video from Sloan-Kettering Cancer Hospital about penile rehab. Even if you don't have prostate cancer, it's a wealth of information on all the drugs, pumps, Trimix injection and testosterone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie8NkOu2VNA

THANK YOU for posting the link to this video.
As a prostate cancer survivor of 6 years (external beam radiation treatment) this was most informative and provided some great information

THANK YOU again
 
ILuv2taste.... You're welcome! I'm glad you found it interesting!

Congratulations on 6 years! Awesome!
 
I do not have ED per se but rather just the regular performance changes that might be associated with age (60). Let's see if I can make this make sense.

I get hard in response to stimulation. I can usually stay hard through a long session but, sometimes, and especially if in an awkward position or when I have distracting aches and pains (cervical spine surgery/degenerative disc disease) I might lose that "rock hardness" and be less hard than I would like at some point. It does not affect my wife's enjoyment since she usually has an orgasm long before I do. That hardness also always returns before I ejaculate.

I still have incredible sex drive, perhaps sometimes to the chagrin of my five year older wife, and when I use Viagra or Cialis it's so that my performance will be as youthful as my drive.

I have found this. Both work. Viagra seems to have a more direct affect in response to stimulation in that it will "get the blood flowing", and get things hard, in response to the slightest sexual activity, kissing, petting, or especially direct touching of my genitals. If stimulation continues after orgasm, there is virtually no refractory period and I can usually come again in short order. My wife's usually done after one orgasm so if get the privilege of cumming again it's usually with a handjob from she or I, or sometimes oral sex first and then I pleasure her. Fortunately, she's a good sport and takes pleasure in my pleasure. The side effects, as in headache and nasal stuffiness, seem to be more pronounced with Viagra than with Cialis. With Viagra, once stimulation is over my erection will go away and my penis will become fully flaccid.

Cialis is an odd bird. Taken in advance, it will leave me feeling slightly aroused below the waste within an hour without any direct stimulation. Even the rubbing of my penis on my underwear will leave me feeling aroused and sometimes partially erect and leaking pre-cum. Upon going to bed (or wherever we're going to play) after taking Cialis, and with my wife getting ready in the bathroom, I will get hard just with anticipation and with no direct stimulation.

To me, Cialis is not just an erection enhancer but also a sensation enhancer and it literally gives me what I can only describe as a "sexual itch", or feeling of anticipation, from my penis to my anus. I also feel that it enhances the intensity and duration of my orgasm. Like Viagra, it leaves me with virtually no refractory period but, unlike Viagra, it will leave me not what I would call hard, or not even with what I would call a "partial erection", but slightly enhanced (larger and firmer) with no stimulation for the duration of the drugs effect. I will feel that "sexual itch" for a day after taking it. I have less of the headache and stuffiness side effect with Cialis but....sometimes have back pain and even leg pain.

I can't say that I prefer one over the other except that I'm not too fond of the Viagra headache and, while I sometimes like it, I can also find the "sexual itch" from the Cialis to be a bit annoying.

On edit: I also put this on another thread on the same topic. The leg pain, a not uncommon side effect of Cialis, has gotten so bad that I will no longer use it. It usually didn't hit the night I first took a dose, but rather the next day and for several days and nights following for the length of the 72 hours of the drug's effectiveness. I can put up with the stuffy nose and headache from Viagra but the leg pain from Cialis became unbearable.
 
Last edited:
Parkinson's disease

Any one that has Parkinson's is able to receive ED drugs free in UK , just descuss what you feel suits with your doctor.
I'm issued with viagra 8 x 25 mg per month .
Old age plus Parkinson's, life's pleasures limited ,so enjoy if you can, erection and orgasm helps relax the tension and stress, still The best tonic when your cock spurts seed.
 
Back
Top