So, what are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubble bath bliss

hmmmm ..... capital suggestion!

jUJGYu

If watching your 9 year old stumble around like she's drunk and saying the most random things that make zero sense is crazy, then yes, yes it is.
It is honest to God hilarious, though. Tonight she kept whispering "One more Morgan". That makes about as much sense to me as it would to you, none.

i guess so lol. Mine didnt sleep for the first 3.5 yrs of their lives so i guess they had less time to work with. lol

Do you run and slide in ur socks when she gets near the stairs, to save her or stear her away to safety?

Silently freaking out about my dog being sick. Vet appointment can't get here soon enough.

Sitting on a train, navigating the frozen wastelands of the Northern Home Counties of the UK.

I think I just saw a polar bear.

Sitting on a train, navigating the frozen wastelands of the Northern Home Counties of the UK.

I think I just saw a polar bear.

Sounds nice, we're going on a train in a few weeks as well, first time in many many years! No polar bears though ;)

Working from home, a fairly light day on the paperwork side, but I'm fielding emails from work. And calls.

Swines, why can't they just leave me alone?!

Well, it was worth a shot...I thought it was a good reason ;)

Just pretend the phone calls are from your friends at Lit...lol

But you guys talk to me about fun things.

You don't want to know who you have to call if the Mass Spectometer is broken, only for you to then realise it isn't broken and that they're using it wrong.

But you guys talk to me about fun things.

You don't want to know who you have to call if the Mass Spectometer is broken, only for you to then realise it isn't broken and that they're using it wrong.

Are you working on the Hadron Collider, oh wait that's atoms, not ions...ok, you win..sounds like some tough phone calls. Ask them what their wearing...lol

No. Her room is the only room upstairs, and I don't normally know that she's walking until she's at the bottom of the stairs. The only precaution I take is high chain locks on the doors to outside. I've woken to her trying to leave the house before at night. :eek:

Uh-oh...

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdzj3f3i-Vzr9YRBLorOkxsZz7YiriRJucTG6A8ccz4UNyIl9U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back