Bad Loan (closed ... open for comments)

Rafael took a keen interest in the woman, locked securely behind the bars, Juan was outside, making arrangements for the truck, and for the transport. Life outside the guard's depot went back to normal, as the Americans on the other side returned to their normal routes and routines. The sky was dark and bleak, a few bright stars peeking through the black sky.

Rafael sat a bit more upright in his chair when the lovely woman finally stopped pacing, and came to the bars. He was sure she shot him one of those 'Fuck Me' looks as she began sliding her hands along her body. However, when her hand slid between her legs, she had commanded his attention. He shifted his chair and focused his gaze on her, wondering just how far she'd go to put on a show for him?

Knowing full well, that she was angling to persuade him for freedom, he twirled the key ring that would open the cell door around his index finger. As if he were dangling the carrot in front of her, Rafael made sure she knew, only he could free her from the cell before the wagon came to take her away.

"Is there anything I can do to convince you to let me go?"

Rafael's stare was without emotion, his voice eerily calm and confident.

"That all depends on what the Senorita has to offer. Why don't you give me a preview?"


He was truly curious as to what the drug courier looked like beneath the meager clothing she already had on.
 
Brenda began to slowly unbutton her shirt as she listened to the quard talk to her. She knew what he wanted. All she knew was that she had to get out of here before she was lost in a Mexican jail forever.


She had to get home. She was scared out of her mind and knew that this was the only way out. Hiding her tears, she began to let the thin fabric of her shirt fall from her shoulders and expose her ample breasts encased in the lace covered bra.

Slowly, she ran her hands down her stomach and to the button on her shorts. She undid the button and began lowering the zipper, letting them fall to the floor.


She stood there, in nothing but the skimpiest of lace garments, waiting and wondering what this guard would do next.
 
Rafael looked at the woman eerily, licking his lips lewdly as she began peeling her clothes from her body. He raised and lowered his thick eyebrows approving of the lace underwear the courier had to display. The heat had caused a sweet perspiration that had made the lace nearly transparent. And despite the visibly raised bumps on her body, the warmth inside the tiny shack was none cooler, the nearly naked woman having a glistening sheen to her flesh.

Rafael could almost taste the saltiness of her sweat, imagining running his broad tongue over her skin. He was very approving of her efforts for freedom, yet was wondering, now that she was down to just her undergarments, if that was her limit?

"Is that all Senorita? It's very nice, but not enough for freedom!"


Rafael lewdly spread his legs as he made himself more comfortable in the chair, and rubbed his hand over the bulge in his trousers, causing the monstrous snake to come alive. The thick tubular form was now visible to her eyes.

Rafael moved his hand away, only to roll it in the air towards his captive, as if to say, "go on."
 
Brenda knew she had to do something. She had to do what ever it would take to get out of the situation she was in.

Slowly, she sank to her knees, pressing her body against he bars, her face between two of them.


Her hands went around her back as she undid the hooks of the bra, letting the straps fall to her shoulders and then letting the lacy garment fall to the floor.


She watched as Rafael began playing with the bulge in his pants. He was a nice looking man and she knew she could follow through. What was a little sex when compared to her freedom.


"Why don't you come over here Senor and let me take care of that problem for you?" she all put purred as she felt the cool metal against her bare breasts as she pressed against the bars.
 
Rafael whistled loudly as the female prisoner freed herself from the bra, revealing one of the most beautiful sets of natural beautied he had ever laid eyes on. Her erect nipples were perched perfectly upon silver dollar sized pink circles, puckered tightly as she pressed them between the steel bars. He could feel his snake twitch within his pants as she slowly slinked down to her knees, calling for him to join her.

Rafael stood, noisily pushing the chair aside as he slowly approached the caged girl. He was sure to keep his belt, guns and keys on the desk, not giving the captive any chances to turn the tables. He could see her eyes, and truly believed she had no intentions other than to truly please him, in an effort to gain her release. That little sense of power he had, also made Rafael's cock dance within his slacks.

"Aye Senorita! You take care of *BIG* problem!"

Standing before the nearly completely naked woman, Rafael lowered his zipper and fished his hand inside the opening, fidgeting for several seconds before pulling his fist out and revealing what truly looked like a long snake!

Even with his fist wrapped around the base, there was at least another four inches of flesh dangling from his fist, and he wasn't even fully hard, yet!
 
Brenda licked her lips as Rafael fisted his cock out of his pants. She knew he was large, but didn't realize how large! Her curiousity was getting the better of her. She began to wonder what it woudl feel like to have such a huge cock inside her, stretching her and filling her to her limits.

She leaned forward just a little more and lightly grazed her lips over the bulging head of his cock. She could feel it twitch just a bit at the feel of her lips on it.

Slowly, she opened her mouth and let the snake's head slide into her hot, wet mouth.

She glanced up at Rafael, and noticed the look of sheer pleasure on his face. His eyes were closed and his head fell back just a little as she took even more of him into her mouth, all the way to his fist, causing her to relax her throat more than she ever had before. She could feel the cock swelling with blood and becoming firmer, hotter and longer. She was getting him harder and harder with each stroke of her mouth.

Taking him all the way out of her mouth, she leaned back and looked up at him.

"Senor, you have such a wonderful cock. I want to feel all of it, yet the bars are in my way. Is there something you can do about them?"
 
Rafael's pleasure could not be denied. Here was a beautiful American drug mule in his capture, and she was more than willing to exchange sexual favors for her release.

However, Rafael, wasn't stupid, nor naive enough to believe that her intentions were totally true!

When she proposed an encounter without the obstruction of bars, Rafael knew exactly what needed to be done. He reached through the bars and helped the nearly naked woman to her feet, running his hands along her creamy sides as he pulled her close to the bars again, their faces inches apart, his cock bobbing between the bars, slapping at her belly.

"Aye Senorita! Bars do create a problem."

However, Rafael quickly spun Brenda around, pulling her back against the bars, his cock now pressed against her pantied ass. His weathered, calloused hands enveloped her, mauling her breasts as he held her tight to his body, only the bars separating them. He continued caressing and teasing her nipples until she relaxed, running his hands from her shoulders down along her arms. As he reached her wrists, he pulled them back through the bars, directing her hands to his rigid cock, which she gripped lightly, stroking her hands along its length. Rafael resumed playing with her tits as she played with his cock in this manner, until suddenly the sound of clicking metal was clearly heard.

Rafael had managed to slip a pair of handcuffs over her wrists, effectively securing the captive to the jail cell's bars.

"Ah! Now to get rid of the bars!"

Rafael stepped to the side and opened the cell door, stepping into the small confined space. The captured woman stood nervously, her back pressed against the bars as Rafael moved closer, a lecherous grin plastered on his face.

"Now Senorita gets to feel all of the wonderful cock!"

Rafael began stripping the last vestige of clothing left on the woman from her lithe body. His hands reaching her hips, he rolled her panties down over her flaring hips, revealing a tasty treat, hidden behind a neatly trimmed patch of curls.

When Rafael had peeled the sweetly scented undergarment from the woman, Juan had entered the building!

"Another to join the party?" Rafael looked questioningly from Brenda to Juan and back to Brenda ...
 
Brenda could feel the cold, hard steel against her back as Rafael spun her around. She was enjoying the feel of his rough hands on her skin, the sensual tone of his accented voice, and the feel of that hard cock against her ass.

It wasn't till she felt and heard the steel slam shut over her wrists that she realized that her idea for maybe a quick escape might have been through. Although she had every intention of following through with what she was doing, she still had it in her mind to try and escape. She had hoped that like almost every other man she had been with, that after his "release", he would fall asleep and that would have given her the chance to escape.

As he pulled her panties down over her hips, she could feel those rough fingers against the smooth skin of her pussy, causing moisture and heat to gather. The contrast of the steel at her back and the heat of his hands was causing a variety of sensations in her that were highly arousing.

She closed her eyes as his hands continued to explore what was being offered him. Somewhere in her mind though, she wasn't trapped in a cell in Mexico, but back in the states, trapped against a bed post with satin bindings. She wasn't with some Mexican jailor, but a very distinguished man with a very heavy accent. She was trying to get her mind wrapped around her fantasy, when that tiny thread was broken by Rafael's words.

She hadn't heard the door open. She had thought that they were alone.

She worried now about what would happen to her. Would they both want to have her? Would the other man be content to watch as she fucked Rafael? She caught a look in his eye, and her fears became even more pronounced.
 
Rafael ran his coarse fingers through the thin nest of curls, finding the moistening slit as his prisoner caught her breath. His face was mere inches from her wanton sex as he toyed with her blossoming petals, swelling with her excitement. Rafael's eyes peered up to see the slightly frightened look on her face just before her eyes fluttered and rolled back, thanks to his ministrations. A slight gasp escaped her lips.

With her back pressed against the bars, her hands clamped together behind her back, secured on the other side of the steel cage, Brenda was helpless to move. Juan wasted no time, accepting his partner's invitation to join the party, quickly stripping himself of his military gear, along with his shirt, revealing a well muscled torso. He approached the captive prisoner from behind, and assumed the same position Rafael had taken earlier.

Juan pressed his groin into her hands as he reached through the bars and enveloped her melons, groping them as he pulled her back, tight to the bars, and to him. His hot breath trickled across her neck and into her ears, as Rafael's hot breath fell upon her moistening, and exposing slit. "Senorita's a hot tamale," Juan breathed with his own husky accent.

Rafael hummed agreeably as his lips descended upon Brenda's pussy. His hands were braced along her inner thighs, his fat thumbs pulling on the tender petals, parting them as his darting tongue sought entry into her tight channel. He flicked his tongue along her slit before drilling past the pink folds, searching for the core of her honeyed nectar. He had struck oil, nestling his nose against the tiny nub of her clit, rolling his head as his tongue swirled in the seeping sap.
 
For the briefest of moments, Brenda was full of fear as she felt the other man's chest against her back as she felt his thick cock layed in her hands.

With Rafael's motuh against her, she was helpless, helpless to the sensations that were rising to the surface.

She could feel Juan's warm, hot breath against her neck as he squeezed her tits and twisted her nipples. Never in her life had she had felt the sensations she was experiencing in this moment. Never had she realised what a sexual creature she could be.

She let a soft sigh of pleasure escape her lips as she began to stroke the cock that was growing in her hand. Everytime Rafael's toungue made contact with her body, she would squeeze the cock in her hand and mimic the muscle spasms her pussy was experiencing, imaginging it full of cock.

How had she gotten to this point? To the point that all she wanted was a cock inside her and one in either her hand or mouth.

Without thinking, she leaned her head back against the bars. And in the faintest whisper pleaded for what she wanted.

"Please!!!!"
 
There was no doubt that both men heard the throaty whisper of need escape from their captive's mouth. Juan's grip tightened on her fleshy mounds, the feel of her hands rhythmically squeezing his cock sending electrical tingles throughout his veins. Rafael's mouth redoubled its efforts as he ground harder against her sex, driving his tongue deeper and deeper, his nose now rubbing back and forth against her budding clit.

With his hands on her inner thighs, his thumbs pulling her sopping folds wide apart, Rafael could feel the tremors rippling through her limbs as he drank the seeping honey that oozed from within. The tiny tremors continued and evolved into a rolling boil of miniature convulsions as the duo continued their assault on the helpless victim.

Rafael's efforts were rewarded when the lovely lass erupted, shaking uncontrollably as she succumbed to his attack, smearing his face with her slick juices, and filling his mouth with the sweet nectar of her release. Juan was also rewarded with increased effort on her part to use her hands at getting him off, though he was able to refrain, concentrating on rolling her nipples between his fat fingers as he continued to whisper hot vulgarities in his foreign tongue, his hot breath blowing across her neck and ears.

Rafael, nor Juan were quite satisfied however, and Rafael stood, leaving the prisoner standing on weakened legs with Juan's support. He pressed his naked body against hers and mashed his face to hers, driving his honey coated tongue deep into her throat, sharing her own fluids, forcing her tongue to curl around his and clean it of the thick syrup.

His hands slid along her curves, brushing over her hips as he grabbed her ass and lifted her slightly off her feet. His hands slid along her legs, bringing them up over his hips. Between Juan, and Rafael, they had her pinned tightly against the bars, supported firmly, dangling in mid-air.

Rafael aimed his steel torpedo, placing the angry purple tip to her fully bloomed flower and in one fluid motion eased his entire length into her velvety grip. Within a minute, the two were fucking like practiced lovers. Rafael was pounding into her, while Juan continued roughly mauling her breasts. Rafael's tongue was drilling into her mouth, as her hands were stroking and squeezing Juan's thick member.

It became evident that Rafael was not about to quit the glorious fucking until he came, the beads of perspiration increasing upon his forehead, his heart racing faster and faster, his thrusts going deeper and harder with each grunt ...
 
Brenda couldn't seem to stop herself. She heard herself plead with the two men just as her body erupted in wave after wave of release. No man had made her come so hard.

She was shocked when Rafael slammed his soaked tounge into her mouth. Never before had she tasted herself this way. It was one of the sweetest tastes she had ever experienced. Her tounge played with his as she felt him raise her off the floor and drive himself deep inside her, stretching and filling her.

Her hands began to stroke the other cock just a little harder and faster as Rafael drove in and out of her body. She could hear Juan's sexually enhanced voice in her ear and his warm breath against her neck even though she couldn't understand what he was saying. What ever it was, just added to the sensations coursing through her body again.

Harder and faster she stroked as harder, faster and deeper Rafael drove into her. She could see the sweat beading on his forehead and could see by the look on his face and his grunts that he was close. He was close to coming deep inside her body unless she did something.

She was becoming such a sexual beast. Stoking Juan even faster, she did the most unexpected thing. Looking Rafael deep in the eyes, her voice barely a whisper, she asked for something she never thought she would.

"Let me taste both of you. I want both of you to come in my mouth."

This was for two reasons. One, she really did want to taster them both, she wanted to have her mouth full of hot come. Plus, she wanted to protect herself just a bit from any risks.
 
Rafael couldn't help but snicker as the prisoner bargained with him, pleading to suck both of their cocks. He laughed even harder, his cock still sliding effortlessly in and out of her sweet loving pussy. He was not one to last much longer, and the thought of his seed spilling into the gripping confines of her heated insides was gaining momentum. However, the proposition triggered a totally different image in his mind, giving him the opportunity to delay his release.

"Senorita wants mouth full of cock and cum!"

His laughter mingled with Juan's as if they shared some evil secret between them. Rafael pounded into the prisoner's pussy several more times as Juan pulled himself, and his stiff tool away from her grip.

It wasn't until Juan joined them in the cell that Rafael allowed his cock to slip out of her, juices shimmering on his thick member. He carefully lowered the prisoner back to the floor, hurriedly pushing her to her knees, hands still bound together, behind her back, and through the bars. Her face, her mouth, exactly where it needed to be.

Juan was the more aggressive one at this moment, weaving his hand into her hair, tightly pulling a fistfull towards his cock until he felt her mouth engulfed around his length. Rafael wasted no time, also grabbing hold of her mane, roughly pulling her off of Juan and onto his cock.

The two men roughly fought over her oral services, determinedly plunging their entire length into her throat. Back and forth they continued, with absolutely no regard to her well-being, using her as they masturbated their cocks with her mouth. However, it was Rafael who pushed things even deeper. With the prisoner's mouth stuffed with Juan's cock, Rafael sidled next to Juan, nudging his own cock into her mouth at the same time it was stuffed with Juan's.

"You want both cocks? Then take both cocks!"

It was a tight fit, the two cocks mashed tightly together, wedged into her salivating mouth, spittle and drool, spilling from the overly stretched lips, her tongue running the length between the two poles. Heavy teardrops of saliva tethered by a thin strand hung precariously from her chin before dropping onto her heaving chest.

Little by little, the two men urged her head back and forth, proceeding to fuck her face at the same time, keeping her lips and jaw stretched beyond normal proportions. The friction of her lips, the wet saliva, the suckling sounds, and the twitching of each others' cock was enough to trigger the simultaneous release of their cannons. Shot after shot was propelled from their explosions as their bodies quaked with the powerful aftershocks.

Her mouth was immediately bloated with their combined offering, unable to swallow, spilling most of it out of her mouth, which seemed unable to close after being stretched so wide. The cloudy, milky substance drooled in large globules, falling where her saliva had done so also. Yet, the men were not done, each one pulling their spent rods from her whorish mouth, jerking them so that any remnants could be dribbled upon her lovely face, decorating her, for their preservation.

By the time they were done, she knelt there, heaving, gasping for breath, dots of semen spackled across her face and in her hair, copious amounts of saliva and semen caked onto her luscious tits. Rafael stepped back and surveyed the picturesque scene. "Senorita wants two cocks ... Senorita gets two cocks!"

Juan and Rafael's celebration was cut immediately short, when the door to the guard shack burst open. The men quickly scrambled to get their pants pulled up, hastily moving about, leaving the prisoner naked and bound as she was.

"What is this?"

Another gentleman entered the room, and his presence immediately commanded the attention and respect of the guards. He marched directly into the cell and confronted the men, stopping only momentarily to look over his shoulder to see the female prisoner bound and naked. He barked some orders to the guards in a native dialect causing them to nod and run off, outside.

Miguel was dressed in a finely tailored suit, a crisp red tie accented against the grey pinstripes and white shirt. The thick mustache hid his upper lip, but the dark eyes were most captivating. He shook his head in sorrow and disgust.

"I apologize for my men! They were just having fun!"

He turned and walked out of the cell, retrieving keys off the desk. He returned to the cell, on the outside, where her hands were cuffed. Carefully leaning down, so as to not ruin his nice clothes, he unlocked the cuffs from around her wrists. As she sat on the floor rubbing her wrists, Miguel returned the keys and cuffs to the desk. He grabbed the duffelbag that lay atop and brought it with him into the cell. He sat on the lone cot and tossed the bag to the woman.

"Your clothes! Go ahead ... get dressed!"

Miguel studied the woman's eyes as she tentatively reached for the bag, seemingly unsure of what was happening. He repeated his apology.

"The men ... they don't get much excitement out here. I'm so glad you can help them pass time."

He continued to watch as she cleaned up with her old clothes and proceeded to dress in a cleaner outfit. His eyes appreciated her natural beauty, and he found himself wishing he had been here earlier to share in her generosities. His musings were interrupted, however by an odd knocking sound, coming from underneath the cot he sat upon.

"Pardon me," Miguel exclaimed as he rose and moved to the end of the cot. lifting the steel frame. Rather than the cot lifting from the floor, the entire floor rose with the cot, and as Miguel shifted it to the side, revealed a large opening in the floor beneath. A man appeared from within the hole wearing dusty coveralls and a red bandanna tied about his head. The two men spoke in coded terms, nodding and shaking hands in the process.

Moments later, Juan and Rafael came back into the room carrying the bundled packages that had been transported in the car. One by one, they handed them to the man in the bandanna, who relayed them to other men, apparently waiting in the hole. This process continued as Juan and Rafael went back and forth, emptying the car. When they were done, Miguel barked some orders and sent them back outside.

Miguel then retrieved the suitcase that had been parked next to the bench the entire time, handing it to the courier.

"Here. You take this. You go there, with Feliz! He show you the way. You take suitcase to Senor Mack."

Miguel handed the suitcase off to Feliz who lowered it carefully into the hole. Then with Miguel's and Feliz's help, they lowered the courier into the carefully prepared tunnel structure. Miguel moved the cot and secured the passageway.

The tunnel was lit sporadically throughout its length by a light bulb placed every fifty yards or so. Dirt walls were supported by sturdy beam structures every so often. In the tunnel, Brenda was accompanied by a litany of men, dressed like Feliz, each scurrying with a package tucked under each arm.

Feliz lay the suitcase at Brenda's feet and opened it up, revealing to her wonderment a suitcase filled with carefully stacked and bundled bills. Atop the large amount of money was an envelope. Feliz plucked the envelope and then closed the suitcase. He handed the envelope, a specifically detailed map contained within to Brenda. Without speaking a single word, he pointed to the envelope and then pointed in the opposite direction everyone else was traveling. he hoped she would understand what he wanted her to do, because he couldn't speak English, and he didn't have time to escort her to her destination. He had to deliver the drugs before the sun came back up!
 
She was choking. She was going to die, in a prison in Mexico, with two cocks buried in her mouth. But it had felt good. Nothing in her life had ever been like this.

Her arms ached, her wrists burn, but she was enjoying the feelings that her sexual release was bringing her. Who would have ever thought the that the 'prim and proper' Brenda could be so sexual?

She felt the two of them explode into her mouth and felt the hot semen running out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her chest. Yet, when the men pulled their cocks out of her mouth and began shooting her face and hair, she got a little concerned. Was there more in store for her?

She leaned over as far as she could, trying to catch her breath, thankful she could breathe again. It wasn't until she heard another voice enter the small room that her embarassment hit. She heard him basically scolding the guards as he told them to leave the room. She couldn't understand the words, but she did understand the anger in his tone. Were they suppose to leave her for him? She was embarrassed to be found this way, naked and used by yet another man. She wondered who he was and how he fit into the scheme of things.

As her wrists were freed, she brought them forward and tried to rub the feeling back into them and her arms. She kept her eyes cast downward as she heard Miguel sit on the cot and offer her her bag. She stole a glance up at him as she heard him apologize to her for her treatment by the guards. He was an extremely nice looking man and was impecibly dressed. She began to wonder if he was going to expect her to 'service' him as well. She didn't understand why he was apologizing to her, but in a small way was thankful to him. There was no telling what the guards had planned for her.

Knowing that the clothes she had been wearing were ruined, she began to use them to clean herself up as best she could, wishing that she could have taken a shower.
Standing, she turned her back to him and began to dress in the last pair of pants and shirt she had as Miguel lifted the cot and another man showed up. She didn't understand the exchange between them, but listened closely as Miguel told her to follow him.

As she was lowered into the hole, she felt a set of hands on her hips, guiding her down. The man Miguel had called Feliz, was helping her down. When she reached the floor, she noticed the bag sitting in front of her.

She listened to his broken English as he opened the bag and told her to take it to Mr. Mack. She couldn't help but wonder if it was the same Mr. Mac that at this moment seemed to control every aspect of her life. The same Mr. Mac that she now seemed to owe her very existence too.

She grabbed the bag, and the letter and began to head off in the direction that Feliz had pointed to her. She stopped a few hundred feet down the tunnel, under a light and began to open the envelope adressed to her. Inside was a detailed map, telling her to follow the tunnel to the very end. At the end of the tunnel, she was to climb the ladder, and then wait at the top for further instruction. But, she was also to use the blindfold in the bag. She was to open the trap door, step into the room, sit on the floor and put the blindfold on, no questions asked. She would be escorted from there to the next destination.

Brenda sat there on the dirt floor and allowed the tears to fall. With her head resting on her knees and her arms wrapped around her legs, Brenda gave into the desperation she was feeling. There were feelings of anger, confusion, and embarassment coursing through her.

She was angry about the fact hat there seemed to have been away out of the cell the whole time, even though when she thought rationally about it, she would probably have been lost in the tunnels forever without a map. She was angry at herself for the wanton behavior she had been exhibiting lately, even though it had made her feel more alive than she had in awhile. She was confused over her own behavior. Confused that she seemed to now think of sex first to get out of situations, than to use her mind. She was embarassed at being found in such a compromising position by a man who seemed to just want to help her on her journey. She was confused at the fact that Miguel seemed to be the only man of late that didn't want sex from her.

Yet, as she reread the note, the fact of the blindfold scared her. She didn't want to be unaware of her surroundings any more than she was. She didn't like not having control in a small way of her situation. How she wished she could talk to Giovanni or Mac. But more than anything, she just wanted to get home. She wanted to feel safe.

Rising, she began to walk towards her destination. After what seemed like miles and hours, she fould the ladder leading her back to the surface. She climbed the stairs, opened the door. She through the bag up first as she made her way through the opening. The room was almost completely black. She could barley see a foot in front of her, making the blindfold even scarier. Scooting the bag over just a bit, Brenda sat down next to it, took out the small piece of cloth and placed it over her eyes. With an arm draped over the bag, she sat and waited for what was coming next.
 
Last edited:
Mack Zingerman sat in his fortified compound, staring at the security system in place. It had taken years of effort, and a lot of money, but the dividend was finally paying off with enormous rewards. He sat in the control room, his well-worn cowboy boots propped up on the shelf, the keyboard inset in the solid shelf, just beyond his heels. With a cold beer in his hand, he tipped the brim of his black cowboy hat back, wiping the sweat of the cool can across his forehead, giving him a bit of reprieve from the extreme Texas heat wave gripping the land lately.

He had a large profitable deal, all set in place, just waiting for the final piece of the puzzle to come together. The box truck was loaded to full capacity, waiting for the driver to take it to its final destination. He had bartered and negotiated himself to the hilt, but the promise of the money to be delivered was well worth the risk associated. Besides, once the truck left his property, there was no means of tying anything back to him. Keeping the courier totally in the dark, literally and figuratively, ensured his anonymity as well as his success.

Mack had just finished his beer when the security alarm buzzed, a red blinking light, indicating that the small room behind the "garden shed" had been breached. Mack sat upright, taking his hat off, revealing the thick salty expanse of hair on his head that matched his thick handle bar mustache. Setting the hat down off to the right of where his feet had rest, he quickly punched in a few key commands which brought up a dark screen with a slight green hue. With the nightvision capability of the camera, Mack watched as a large suitcase appeared through the open hatch, followed by a human figure. His eyes widened as the unmistakable curves, and long hair of a woman crawled out of the hatch, carefully closing it before securing the blindfold over her eyes and tying it off. He watched as she took a seat next to the suitcase, placing her hand upon it as if it would offer some security from the unknown. No one had told him the courier was a woman!

Mack punched a few more keys as he rose to his feet, donning his cowboy hat, once again. His aged, weathered fingers flew over the digital keypad allowing him exit from the secured, fortified room. He stepped from the great expanse of his manse into the hot, burning sun, it's tanning effects having taken its toll on his darkened face, hard lines cut through his distinguished features.

"MARK! Let's go!"

Mark bolted from his guard position and joined his boss in the jeep, hoisting the ZK 466 sub-machine gun over his shoulder so that it clung to his back. Mark was much better suited for the heat, his short-sleeved military uniform, seemingly much lighter than Mack's flannel shirt and denim jeans. Mark had also been relatively unaffected by the sun, his youthful age lending to his strong appearance.

The men drove over the expanse of seemingly barren dried land, dotted sparingly with tumbleweeds and the bones of dead cattle. After ten minutes they arrived at the garden shed, next to which the box truck was parked. The two men jumped out, Mack reaching for a key on his ring that would undo the lock on the shed. He pulled the doors open, and with Mark leading the way, stepped inside the small building.

With the doors slightly closed behind them, the two men stepped to the back of the shed. On a shelf about eye level, Mack moved a bunch of old paint cans to the side. There was a panel built into the wall, looking much like an electrical box. However, when Mack opened the door, there was another keypad as well as a small video screen.

Mack tapped a few keys again, bringing the image behind the faux wall to life. Mack nodded towards Mark, again illuminated in the soft green hue.

"YOU! IN THE ROOM! MOVE TO THE CORNER, ON YOUR KNEES, FACE THE WALL, HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD!" Mark yelled his loudest, voice carrying through the wall.

Mack watched the screen intently, waiting for her to comply. When she had, Mack again nodded to Mark, who armed himself with the gun, the "click" indicating his readiness to fire if need be. Mack punched a few keys again, and a loud series of clicks preceded a large hissing sound as the entire wall, shelves and all, began to open towards them.

Mark, with his gun trained on the courier in the corner, allowed Mack to go straight to the suitcase.

With the sparse light in the tiny room, Mack opened the package to ensure all his promised money was indeed in there. In the meantime, Mark's eyes devoured the shapely curves of the woman in the corner, her fingers interlaced upon her head. He moved the tip of his gun barrel to her neck, brushing away the golden strands of hair that seemed to shimmer in the dim light.

"It's all here." Mack sighed assuredly, then turned to see Mark playing with the courier.

A smile played across his lips, hidden by the silvery mustache. "Never had anyone as pretty as you come by here before." Mack worked his way towards the corner so that he could get a better look at the blindfolded, nameless woman. She portrayed an image of memories long forgotten, a woman with shapely curves that held the beauty of youth, but the experience of womanhood. His hands traced over the blindfold, making sure it was secure and fully blindfolded her.

"Sorry 'bout the blindfold, but it's necessary that you don't see my face!"

It was his hands that now traced along her neck, moving her hair, like the barrel of the gun had. Mack's hand wandered around her torso cupping her right breast in his hand. With her arms on her head, Mack was free to feel its weight, test its firmness, and feel her nipple stiffen quickly, jutting into the palm of his hand.
 
Brenda sat alone in the dark for what seemed like forever, even though it was only a few minutes at the most. She began to feel the heat as it penetrated the room. She wasn't sure exactly where she was, but knew she had to be across the border by now.

All of the sudden, she heard a voice from no where telling her to get against the wall. She could tell that she was in the southern United States by the accent. And she knew that it wasn't the Mac she was expecting. It seemed that this was yet another trial she would have to face before getting home.

As quickly as she could, she began to make her way across the room, using her hands to guide her. As soon as she felt the wall, she kneeled and placed her hands behind her as she was instructed.

She heard a series of clicks and a door open. She could hear footsteps. It seemed that there maybe more than one person in the room.

She heard a set of feet stop and another still approach her. All of the sudden, she felt the cold, hard steel of a gun run along her neck. It took everything she had not to scream in a panic. Biting her lip , she bit down to stop the scream as the barrel played against her flesh. She shivered a bit and was relieved when she felt the gun move away, only to then realise that the other set of feet was moving towards her.

Trying to get her breathing back under control, she felt the rough calloused hand against her neck, moving her hair out of the way. She felt the hand slide over her collar bone, down her neck and to her breast. She could feel her nipples tighten as the rough hand caressed her. She could feel this stranger standing over her, his breath on her neck.

Her body shivered as the hand molded itself to her breast. She wasn't sure if it was from arousal or from fear. Her fear of the unknown, her fear of becoming nothing but a sexual toy for Mac. Is this what he wanted? To humiliate not only her husband, but herself?

She could feel her tears begin to soak through the blindfold as the stranger began to fondle both breasts. Would she have to preform for this man too?
 
It was clear to Mack that the courier wasn't about to give him any problems, though he couldn't see the tears behind the blindfold. The feel of her firm melons in his hands was exquisite, pliable to his kneading fingers. Mack settled himself behind the woman, her hands still gripping tightly to each other behind her head. Mack nuzzled her neck, his thick mustache brushing against the exposed lobe of her ear.

"No need to fear me sweetie! I ain't gonna hurt you." His hot breath blew into her ear, his mouth capturing the dangling flesh, suckling on it for a few seconds. " ... Unless you want me to."

As Mack was fondling her breasts, his fingers were manipulatively pulling her shirt higher and higher up her torso, slowly exposing her breasts to his weathered hands. His fingers brusquely rolled her turgid nipples as he hummed appreciatively, her top now gathered about her neck and shoulders.

"Just an old man who appreciates some true beauty." His voice was hoarse, the dryness in his throat, being audible as his grip tightened, helping her to her feet. His own arousal now pressing into her firm ass as he pressed himself to her.

Mack slowly turned, exchanging positions with the woman, now allowing himself to be pinned against the wall, using it for support as he pulled her back against him. Mark, having already shouldered his weapon, leered hungrily at the ripe melons, seemingly being offered to him by Mack. Mack's hands cradling each orb, cupping and raising them as his thumbs toyed with the tips. Mark closed the distance and sealed his mouth over an offered tit, suckling hungrily, lashing his tongue over her nipple.

"You can lower your hands if you want, honey! Show my man where you want his hot mouth. Stroke this old cock if you wish." His hot breath trailed over her sensitive neck and ears again. "Or you can just leave em where there at..."
 
Brenda slowly rose to her feet since she didn't seem to have much choice. She could feel the roughness of the man's hands pulling at her breasts as he helped her stand.

What shocked her the most was that he moved behind her. She could hear another set of feet move across the room towards her. She took a step back and was now up against a very massive chest. She could feel the man's erection hard and firm against her ass.

As the other mouth descended upon her breast, Brenda let out a slight moan. It was a mixture of grief and arousal. This mouth felt good against her sensitive skin, but trying not to encourage either of them, she left her hands where they were.

She couldn't begin to imagine what she looked like to them. She must have been a little, if not alot dirty after crawling through the tunnels. She was embarrassed and ashamed of herself.

She was truly turning into a sex slave. It was all she seemed to crave. Something inside her was snapping. Why was she behaving like this? She was a very well educated woman, yet do to recent events, she was being reduced to this sexual creature and she was liking it. She was actually enjoying the attention these strange men were giving her.

She had a man suckling at her breasts and another at her neck. Tears began to run down her cheeks and out from under her blind fold as she began to enjoy more and more of the attention. She could feel the one behind her pressing himself harder against her, his hips moving against her ass as if he were already fucking her, slow and deep.

"Please....Please, I just want to go home. she whispered, not even sure if it was audible or not.
 
Mack continued his slow, sensual grind against the courier's ass, the swell of his cock, growing tighter within his denims, cushioned by the pillowy softness of her ass. Mark's mouth was thoroughly enjoying toying with the blindfolded woman, her stiff nipples caught between his raking teeth. It was Mark's moans that had drowned out the woman's whispered words, so Mack had not fully heard her plea, mistaking that she was pleading for more.

Mack's hands had gravitated to her hips, noting how she hadn't lowered her hands, keeping her fingers locked behind her head. He pulled her ass tighter, his grinding turning into the motions of a slow, enjoyable ass fucking.

Meanwhile, Mark had apparently had his fill of the woman's lovely assets, but wanted more, thirsting for what else she could offer him. Working his mouth lower along her torso, Mark left a trail of slick, wet kisses between her breasts, down to her navel as he moved to his knees in front of the woman. His eyes were even with her pelvis, swaying seductively, whether because of Mack's hands on her hips, or of her own free will.

It mattered none to Mark. It was an invitation for him to continue, and with his tongue still dancing in and around her navel, his fingers dug into her shorts, thumbs working actively to pop the button, and then lower the zipper. Mark parted the folds, slowly peeling the shorts and her underwear from her hips. He worked his hands down along her shapely legs, groaning delightfully at the vision unfolding before him.

Wasting no time to remove her garments from her ankles, Mark pressed his face to the sparse curls that decorated her sex, knifing his tongue through the damp curls to find the entrance to her cavern. He drew his tongue along the line repeatedly, his pressure forcing her petals to yield, allowing him to taste the sweet pink interior. Mark dipped his tongue into the honey pot, but focused his attention on the nubbin of pleasure that lay at the upper cleft of her opening. Clamping his lips around the base, he suckled the tender flesh, increasing his vacuum suction, drawing the pea out from under its cover, lashing his tongue across it, feeling the tremors in her legs begin to ripple.
 
The mouth on her breasts seemed to become more forceful as it began its trail down her body. She could feel the hands at her hips, pushing against her ass, as if wanting entry. Never in her life had she felt anything like it. No one had ever even tried to have sex with her in such a manner. And from what she could feel, the cock at her ass seemed like it would fit. It wasn't as big as what she had experienced recently but it was still a good size.

As the man behind her began to move her hips in the way he wanted, she felt the other pulling down her shorts, just before his powerful mouth clamped itself onto her wetting sex. She could feel the roughness of the cloth at her ass as it strained against the hard cock beneath.

She couldn't stop herself, she was too aroused. A moan escaped her lips, a moan of pure pleasure as she felt the suctioning action of the mouth at her pussy and the cock at her ass.

Slowly, she lowered her hand to the head between her legs, pushing it even closer to her body. The other she placed on the shoulder behind her, trying to keep her self steady as she spread her legs open just a little more.

Her head seemed to fall back onto the other shoulder of the man behind her, exposing herself even more to his mouth as he continued to nip and lick at her neck.

Now her hips moved of there own accord. Pushing her pussy against the mouth before pulling back and pushing against the cock at her ass.

Her moans of pleasure became more and more audilbe as her arousal began to increase with each movement. It was all she could do to not beg for more.

Yet, in the back of her mind, was that nagging voice telling her that what she was doing was wrong. She needed to get out of here and get home. She needed to do something so that she wasn't stuck in some little Texas town as someone's little sex toy. Surely, Giovanni or Mac were looking for her. Surely, someone would come looking for her if she wasn't home on time.

But, she couldn't stop. Her body and its needs were taking over. With a little more force to the head between her legs, she begged for what she needed. Harder, deeper and faster, that is what she wanted.
 
Mack was thoroughly enjoying the way the young lady was responding to their advances. She was melting under their expert manipulations, mere putty in their hands. Mark's mouth was being rewarded with a pungent bouquet of her honeyed syrup, his tongue lapping and swallowing what he could, while continually drilling deeper in an effort to strike oil. Mack took advantage of her offered neck, suckling freely as his coarse hands continued to enjoy the feel of her pillowy breasts. Her moans and reciprocal body movements were not missed by the two men, eager to help her along towards her climb to that wondrous plateau.

Mark took the silent signal of her hand to the back of his head, increasing his vacuum pressure as he drew out her clit, his teeth raking across the hypersensitive flesh as his lips clamped tightly around the base, keeping its protective hood pulled back. His tongue flickered over the nub with blinding, snake-like speed, his hands, constantly urging her legs further and further apart.

The young woman's head, now on Mack's shoulder would thrash with each tremor that rocked her lithe body, a loud groan escaping her lungs each time. The smell of raw sex was filling the small room, flaring nostrils inhaling the intoxicating aphrodisiac.

Her head had canted so far back upon Mack's shoulder, that he had the opportunity to press his mouth to her as she was gasping for air and moaning for a pleasurable release. He forced his tongue into her as his lips sealed to hers, the coarse bristly hairs of his overgrown mustache, pricking into her face. His wandering tongue stole her breath, muting her cries, and within moments, began a sensual tango.

Mark knew she'd explode within any moment, and took advantage of the opportunity presented to him, quickly thrusting two fingers into the sopping opening he created. He pumped his digits with determination, his mouth and tongue still focused on her clit. At the very moment he felt her body begin its series of convulsions, he jammed a third finger into the tight opening, stretching it, feeling her muscles clamp around his embedded knuckles as a warm trickle fell onto his palm ...
 
Oh God! Brenda thought as the mouth between her legs began to produce the much needed orgasm building inside her. There was such excitement at having these two unknown men showering her with attention.

As the rough hair covered mouth descended upon hers, her moan of pleasure was covered up. Her mouth opened to accept his as his tounge made its way into her mouth. She tried to pull away from him just a bit as the rough hair of his mustache began to irritate the sensitive skin on her face.

Yet, he didn't seem to want to end the dancing of their tounges. Her scream of pure pleasure was captured in his as the mouth on her sex was replaced by fingers, fingers that wre fucking her almost as well as a cock being buried deep with in her. She could feel herself being stretched as she felt the warm juices flowing from her body into the palm of the hand that was holding the fingers deep within her.

As she came, the mouth upon hers left and nestled itself against her neck, sinking its teeth into the soft flesh there, pinning her in place.

"Please.....Please let him fuck me" she whispered to the man behind her, grinding her now bare ass against the steel hard cock encased in the jeans. The roughness of the clothes was almost as exciting as the fingers still pumping in and out of her aching body.
 
Mack had to stifle a chuckle when the lovely woman within his grasp deferred control of the situation to him, as if he was the one who controlled Mark's actions. The sense of power she gave him, along with her submission to their combined efforts caused his cock to twitch within his jeans. Her wriggling hips, in response to Mark's pistoning fingers were having a decided effect on Mack.

When she had pleaded for Mack to "allow" Mark to fuck her, he was prresented with a bit of a quandry. Why Mark? Why did she want Mark to fuck her? Why didn't she ask him to fuck her? Why didn't she just ask for one of them to fuck her? Why did it have to be Mark?

Mack's country boy anger rose from within, and he abruptly took out, what may have been misconstrued comments in heat, his frustration on the woman trapped between them.

His bark was now a bit sharper than before, a single hand releasing his grip on her, reaching between their pressed bodies, fumbling with his buckle as he hurriedly freed himself from the jeans and his boxers. His throbbing cock was now flesh to flesh with her ass, she still grinding her hips due to Mark's ministrations.

Mack bit into her neck before hotly breathing into her ear. "You want to be fucked? You want a red hot poker, pounding into that pussy? You want to be handled by a real man? ..." Mack placed his hands on her shoulders and abruptly spun her around, breaking her away from Mark's suckling mouth and his invading fingers.

In one fluid movement, he hoisted the bombshell into the air, grabbing her ass as he pulled her legs apart, pressing himself against her slick sex. He lifted her so high, and with such great strength, that he was able to wrap his mouth around a stiff nipple and suckle on it for a few minutes, raking his teeth across the tender tips, before slowly lowering her onto his throbbing fencepost.

After a little wriggling and shifting about, Mack's bulbous head located its target, the moist core of her opening. Steeling himself against the wall, Mack released his grip enough that gravity forced her upon his cock, impaling his full length inside of her velvety grip. Her nipple slipped from his lips, so Mack resumed his assault on her mouth, driving his tongue deep into her throat as he occasionally stopped to nibble on her lips.

He bucked his hips like a wild bronco, forcing the woman to join him in an effort to stay in the saddle. Crude curses flowed from his mouth as Mack fucked the wanton woman in a frenzy of heat and passion.

In the midst of his attack, Mark eased himself behind the twosome, sandwiching the naked woman between the two strong bodies, Mark's hands helped Mack support the bouncing woman, grabbing a handful of ass as he parted her cheeks quite wide ...
 
["You want to be fucked? You want a red hot poker, pounding into that pussy? You want to be handled by a real man? ..."/I]

Brenda gasped as she was turned and lifted onto a cock. She was overwhelmed at the speed the man behind her had moved. She felt him slide his cock deep inside her, causing her body to react again in orgasm.

She had to grab onto his shoulders as she rode him hard, fast and deep, deeper than any man had ever been. The hands at her ass, spreading her wide was just as intoxicating as the cock driving into her.

Her head fell back and rested on the shoulder of the man behind her, as she tried to keep pace with the man fucking her. Her breathing was becoming more and more shallow as the tiny squeaks and moans escaped her lips.

Brenda was lost in the sensations. Never had she been with two men like this, not knowing who was who. This was completely different than what she had experienced when she had been in that jail cell. This, this was more exciting, more erotic than anything she had known.

She couldn't help herself as she thrust her hips against the man in front of her, digging her nails into his shoulders.

"Oh God yes!!! Fuck me!!!!" She moaned as he continued to drive into her wanton sex.
 
Mack & Mark

The woman's lust-filled cry filled the small, secretive back room. Mack had the naked beauty bouncing wildly upon his stallion as he hoisted and dropped her repeatedly, his cock spearing her over and over again as she succumbed. Mark had pressed himself against her back, helping Mack lift and drop the lithe young nymph, not missing an opportunity for his hands to grab a chunk of ass. He kneaded the pliant orbs roughly, spreading them farther and farther apart each time he dropped her pussy onto Mack's spear.

Her head had since plopped back onto his broad shoulder relinquishing herself to the two men, allowing ... begging ... them to do as they pleased. Mark's cock was just as rigid, and just as long as Mack's, and with the courier's pleas, Mark positioned himself carefully holding the panting woman in mid-air before settling her down carefully so that her tight sphincter was poised against his slick snake. Mack's mushroomed tip was clenched within the tight grip of her pussy, her abundant fluids seeping out from their juncture.

The woman hung perilously for a second or two before Mark and Mack eased their grip of her body. Again, gravity took effect, pushing her downward onto Mark's skewering rod, working its way into her ass. A scream from the heavens echoed as the air was forced from her lungs, two giant cocks displacing her insides as they filled her up. She sunk effortlessly down to the hilt, helped along by a gentle rocking from the two broncos. They kept her there for a few seconds, letting her get used to the girth of two males simultaneously, before raising her back up, only to drop her again.

The thunderous roars came spewing forth from that moment forward. All three participants were screaming every obscenity imaginable as they fucked the helpless woman mercilessly. She was a rag doll pinned between two madmen who were determined to get their release! It took just under five minutes of nonstop fucking before Mack, the eldest of the group to give into the rippling sensations coursing through his body. He tensed, thrusting violently upwards, keeping his saber buried to the hilt. His cock pulsed and throbbed as it swelled just before releasing its torrent of hot seed deep into the ladies' womb. Mack's twitching cock managed to trigger Mark's plunger, causing him to react in much the same way, steeling himself as he raised to his toes, lodging his cock as deep as possible. within a split second or two, he was filling the woman's bowels, apparently sending her into a whirlwind of orgasmic explosions, her body convulsing and thrashing wildly as she came, and came again.

The three bodies remained pinned together for a few minutes after that, listening to each others' breathing, their hearts thumping wildly against each other, trying their best to get some composure. The men carefully extricated the unknown female from their cocks, using handy bandannas to wipe themselves off.

"When you're ready, there's a truck outside waiting for ya. It was sure a pleasure doing business with ya, ma'am." Mack's thick Texan accent could not be hidden as he dusted off his cowboy hat and headed out into the late Texas sun.

Mack shielded his eyes as the setting sun's reflection on the nearby cargo truck had blinded him. "Let's go," he commanded to his military partner as he hopped into the jeep, heading back to the compound.

Mack quickly raced to his surveillance room and brought up an image of the isolated shed, noting that the courier had not come out yet. He wondered how long it would be, and if she'd use the spring-fed shower located on the outside of the building? It wasn't really supposed to be a shower, but merely a place to rinse off tools, or wet one's hat to cool off from the blistering sun.

Mack had recalled the specific instructions left in the truck. There was a detailed map on how to get out of the compound, and then the specific routes to be taken until she reached her destination. It had said that she would know where to go once she got there. Even Mack didn't know where the final location was, but based on the directions, it was about a twenty-four hour drive, and by Mack's calculations, she had about twenty two hours to get there if she left this very instant! Time was a precious commodity, and she was wasting it. He wondered if she knew she had a deadline to meet? ...
 
Back
Top