Anonymous Secrets Thread

***Secret Alert!***

Male, 31 - I'm totally fapping to that!

***End Secret Alert!***

- 40s, Female - I was traveling back to Germany where I was stationed. It was a military flight and not full.....after talking for a while, the soldier next to me and I moved to a row in the back. We spent the rest of the flight making out......and playing. I gave him a blowjob and was fingered under the blanket we had over us both. The stewardess kept walking past us...perhaps she was afraid we would go even further right there in the cabin.....or she just enjoyed watching. It was incredibly hot and the most enjoyable flight I've ever been on.

- 35, Male - My S/O offered me anal, but I am really turned off by it to the point I don't even enjoy doing her from behind anymore. She now uses it as a way to get out of having sex if she's not in the mood.

I would like to start the weekend off with a couple of really good ones. Anyone have something they could send into me?

PM me of Email

- 34, Male - Last month I broke up with my Ex. A few weeks later we talked and I Found out she was dating someone new so I asked her how "He" met her. Well she told me is was a "She" and it kinda just happened. For the whole year I knew my Ex she never told me she had feelings for women, so now I'm devastated, lonely, and depressed.

-44, male - I get really turned on by the thought of eating my wife's pussy after cumming inside of her.

- 32, Female - Sometimes when I masturbate I straddle a pillow with my toys in place working their magic and grind into it. I've used my husbands pillow before without his knowledge. I wonder if he has ever smelled "me" on his pillow at night...

- 40s, Female - I was traveling back to Germany where I was stationed. It was a military flight and not full.....after talking for a while, the soldier next to me and I moved to a row in the back. We spent the rest of the flight making out......and playing. I gave him a blowjob and was fingered under the blanket we had over us both. The stewardess kept walking past us...perhaps she was afraid we would go even further right there in the cabin.....or she just enjoyed watching. It was incredibly hot and the most enjoyable flight I've ever been on.

This one is pretty hot

Okay, I'm chiming in on some of today's happenings.

Neruda- I think you should get to know your co-worker more before you decide. And of course post updates along the way. :D

Trout- I almost sent this in as anonymous out of embarrassment, but what the hell. I don't feel it is as bad as the other ladies say. Kinda hot to know and feel that I used him for all he had / he gave all he had to give. ;)

Okay, I'm chiming in on some of today's happenings.

Neruda- I think you should get to know your co-worker more before you decide. And of course post updates along the way. :D

Trout- I almost sent this in as anonymous out of embarrassment, but what the hell. I don't feel it is as bad as the other ladies say. Kinda hot to know and feel that I used him for all he had / he gave all he had to give. ;)

The dissenting opinion from Justice Sweetness. Thank you for your thoughts.

- 38, Female - I have frequent fantasies about being taken by several men at once, repeatedly but have never told my husband for fear he'd be disgusted by my thoughts.

Sunshine, you are a very very beautiful woman, and you definitely brighten this thread. Thanks for stopping by.

Back