Man seeking woman's advice ...

keithrogers

Virgin
Joined
Aug 24, 2018
Posts
27
I have had some intetesting changes to my living situation recently. I am renting space from an older (late 50s) married woman and a thing or two has happened straight out of one of these stories. I am seeking a womans perspective. I live in northwest illinois but you dont have to. Though if you do i would explore a future meet and greet. A PM us preferred, as i am a bit new to the forums though a long time reader.
 
Edited version: I started a new job in August. It required a relocation. While rental hunting I chance upon a group of mid-to-late 50s women in a cafe, one of whom eventually offers me the space in her and her husband's weekend home. They are well-off couple (as are her friends), and it is often me and her, when she isn't on the road for work. I'm welcomed to hang out in the main house, join her or them for dinner, etc. She is gregarious and flirty and it's made moving to a new place easy.


One night after a grueling workday I made the comment about how it would be nice to have a bathtub. She says I can use the one in the master bath, just make sure the door is closed yada yada yada. A couple nights later I am taking a bath and she walks in on me.

I'm embarrassed of course. And I figure the incident was the talk of the evening cocktail hour. At first I just kinda withdraw a bit for a day. Next day I end up getting invited to golf with her and her friends. By the end of the day I've hit a few drives into the woods, the bathroom incident is hinted at several times, they've all friended me on social media and they send the occasional message so forth and so on.

My gut tells me something is going to happen with one of these women. Last weekend, one of them sent a message that she and another are coming for a golf game for the weekend and would I like to join so she can give me some lessons? I had a really tough week at work physically and declined, which prompted her to say that I should get a backrub. So yeah, play it cool, go with the flow, draw the line? That is my quandary.
 
It is totally up to you. Getting involved with a married woman is potentially problematic, of course. Are you attracted to her? Is she emotionally stable and someone you trust? Are you looking for a fling or something more substantial?
 
Is she emotionally stable? Yes. Is she attractive? Yes. But there is the saying "don't eat in the same room you shit in". If one of her friends would make a move that is a different story. If she makes a move I am inclined to rebuff it.
 
Back
Top