Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tam o' Shanter's witch
In Burns' 1791 poem Tam o' Shanter, the drunken Tam, riding home on his horse, happens upon a witches' dance. Among the dancing figures is a particularly beautiful young witch named Nannie (Scots pet-form of Anna), "ae winsome wench and wawlie" (line 164). She is wearing a harn (linen) sark (nightshirt) which fitted her as a child (a "lassie") but is now rather too short for her:

Her cutty sark, o' Paisley harn,
That while a lassie she had worn,
In longitude tho' sorely scanty,
It was her best, and she was vauntie.
Ah! little kend thy reverend grannie
That sark she coft for her wee Nannie
Wi' twa pund Scots ('twas a' her riches)
Wad ever graced a dance of witches! (lines 171ff)
lassie, "girl", vauntie, "joyous, boasting"; kend, "knew"; coft, "bought"; twa, "two".
Tam is so enthralled by the erotic spectacle that he cannot contain himself and yells out "Weel done, Cutty-sark!" (line 189). The witches are now alerted to his presence and pursue him. Tam heads for the River Doon, because, according to folklore, witches cannot cross running water. He makes it across the bridge to safety, but not before Nannie, the "Cutty-sark", has torn the tail from his horse. The poem ends ironically, with a mock warning to all men of the devilish consequences of thinking about scantily-clad females.

The popularity of this poem was such that the phrase Well done, Cutty-sark! entered the English language via Scots as an exclamation similar to "Bravo!"[citation needed] Literary allusions to the original Cutty-sark abound. In Ulysses, James Joyce writes: "Laughing witches in red cutty sarks ride through the air on broom sticks" (p. 695).

The closing lines of the poem are a moral tale, Thankfully, cutty sarks still run in my mind!

Now, wha this tale o' truth shall read,
Ilk man and mother's son, take heed:
Whene'er to Drink you are inclin'd,
Or Cutty-sarks run in your mind,
Think ye may buy the joys o'er dear;
Hope your not averse to a bit of filth.
Remember Tam o' Shanter's mare

Tam o' Shanter's witch
In Burns' 1791 poem Tam o' Shanter, the drunken Tam, riding home on his horse, happens upon a witches' dance. Among the dancing figures is a particularly beautiful young witch named Nannie (Scots pet-form of Anna), "ae winsome wench and wawlie" (line 164). She is wearing a harn (linen) sark (nightshirt) which fitted her as a child (a "lassie") but is now rather too short for her:

Her cutty sark, o' Paisley harn,
That while a lassie she had worn,
In longitude tho' sorely scanty,
It was her best, and she was vauntie.
Ah! little kend thy reverend grannie
That sark she coft for her wee Nannie
Wi' twa pund Scots ('twas a' her riches)
Wad ever graced a dance of witches! (lines 171ff)
lassie, "girl", vauntie, "joyous, boasting"; kend, "knew"; coft, "bought"; twa, "two".
Tam is so enthralled by the erotic spectacle that he cannot contain himself and yells out "Weel done, Cutty-sark!" (line 189). The witches are now alerted to his presence and pursue him. Tam heads for the River Doon, because, according to folklore, witches cannot cross running water. He makes it across the bridge to safety, but not before Nannie, the "Cutty-sark", has torn the tail from his horse. The poem ends ironically, with a mock warning to all men of the devilish consequences of thinking about scantily-clad females.

The popularity of this poem was such that the phrase Well done, Cutty-sark! entered the English language via Scots as an exclamation similar to "Bravo!"[citation needed] Literary allusions to the original Cutty-sark abound. In Ulysses, James Joyce writes: "Laughing witches in red cutty sarks ride through the air on broom sticks" (p. 695).

The closing lines of the poem are a moral tale, Thankfully, cutty sarks still run in my mind!

Now, wha this tale o' truth shall read,
Ilk man and mother's son, take heed:
Whene'er to Drink you are inclin'd,
Or Cutty-sarks run in your mind,
Think ye may buy the joys o'er dear;
Hope your not averse to a bit of filth.
Remember Tam o' Shanter's mare

Hum, the garment sounds like a short shirt dress. I guess racy and seductive for it's time, but everyday wear now. I have a couple, and yes short because China made and marketed (average female height in China is 5ft2in, I am 5ft7in).

As for the moral tale, yeah haha, times sure have changed on the cutty-sark front.

Congrats on the new thread, my very prolific friend!

Well thank you. I was having fun seeing how far over 5000 I could get. Actually it is kind of nice for the guys who enjoy looking at my posts that they killed it this morning. I was looking forward to posting last nights outfit. If I didn't have specific things I wanted to post, I might have just done Tuesday and maybe Thursday and some other thread for a little. But now back to doing it all again lol.

So the mods finally closed my old thread. Made it to over 7000 posts though.
old thread is http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1466378

page 1 contains an index of the first 400 or so images and videos, and covers up to page 136. after that, you are stuck going though it if you want to see what I have posted

So for those that don't know me, I am pretty much your average everyday middle aged chick, with a career, family, etc etc.... ok maybe I am not quite average. I enjoy being totally dorkilicious, pushing the boundaries of the status quo, and exhibitionism. Feel free to ask me questions and just discuss random shit, I don't bite (hard). Funny is always preferred.

Just so people stop asking (which actually makes me laugh as all of the women understood completely without asking, but men ask a lot), I will explain the User Name. I originally created an account to write (which will actually never happen), but in case I ever got there, I wanted people to understand where the story was coming from. That would be from a chick who is just another cliche that you see everywhere. I was trying to get across the desperate housewife syndrome aspect, but saying housewife would be minimizing housewives as at least I have a soul sucking corporate job to have adult like interactions at. Despite how hard and how long I fought it, I am still sometimes at Target. You see us everywhere though, but especially Target. The housewives might actually be on day 3 of the same t-shirt and yoga pants. You ask us what our hobbies are and you get a blank look like we don't understand English. Clarify with what do you like to do, and still the blank look. Why? because it has been so long that we have forgotten. Honestly, we lost ourselves and have no idea when. We just deal with responsibilities. We go to our jobs or deal with the rugrats, take them to their activities, cook meals, run errands, and clean on weekends. If we can steal some time once every three months to see a friend, it is combined with household supply shopping at Target. We might bring the kids, because if we don't, we haven't even arrived before a husband is texting about how long it has been or something about the kids. Anyway Target, we talk about what the kids are up to, then the husbands, if we both work, we talk about work, then maybe the recent Greys or OITNB...then what. My friend and I actually make up ridiculous stories about those around us. We have already shared our old stories, and we don't have much new. That is the cliche I was implying. What I am desperate for is new experiences. Sure, that could be one night with a new person, but it is deeper than that. I guess what I am desperate for is freedom and time to enjoy it. I am pretty good at stealing little bits of time here and there, and keeping things as interesting and fun as I can, as you will see here, but I am still a bit cliche. Just another chick at Target like all the rest.

Also side note, guys looking for chicks, have you tried Target? It is full of painfully bored women looking to take home something they totally don't need just for something new, different, and exciting to do. Might be a good place to look.

Anyway here are a few of my favorites. If others have favorites, feel free to tell me

my first indecent picture here

my first indecent video and the picture that spurred it (I didn't originally intend to make a video, just wanted to take a couple racy pictures

https://www.dropbox.com/s/06eo9hrj085wnhg/2017-10-3-18-42-35.mp4?dl=0

nude in my work cubical because fun

yes I can lick my own nipple

Sexy Lady, I see you have a new home. From my last count at page 245 it is 682 pictures/videos/gifs When I can spend more than 15 minutes online I will do the right of the pages.

Lovely sexy start to your new thread OMG WOW.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

New Thread

New Susbscription.. Here's to looking at you Justa!!!
Just like the postman say's.. " Here's to looking up your A Dress"

Sexy Lady, I see you have a new home. From my last count at page 245 it is 682 pictures/videos/gifs When I can spend more than 15 minutes online I will do the right of the pages.

Lovely sexy start to your new thread OMG WOW.

old borg fred

yes, I do, they finally decided I rambled too much on the old one I guess. wow, that is a lot of things, seems excessive. Oh when you can spend 15 minutes online, do something more fun than that. I will appreciate it, of course, it is very nice to have it all in one place for sure, just saying do not feel like you should put yourself out for me, especially since it seems you have been off for a while

well thanks. just not on a high definition big screen. No one wants their ass to be huge and in high definition.

New Susbscription.. Here's to looking at you Justa!!!
Just like the postman say's.. " Here's to looking up your A Dress"

lol. and my postlady doesn't say that. pretty sure mutters "bitch needs to get a fucking hobby and stop with the wine and prime"

Not Justa you

You weren't the only one they shut down... Justa glad I coulda finda youa again!!!:D

so last night I painted my nails. Yes, I know I am clearly living the life of adventure when my big news is painting my nails while watching food network after getting the kid to bed, but it is what it is.

but don't they look pretty

all shiny

and the ornate designs overlaid

and my toes match too

(and yes, my feet are on my desk. it is my desk and I'll do what I want on it lol)

so last night I painted my nails. Yes, I know I am clearly living the life of adventure when my big news is painting my nails while watching food network after getting the kid to bed, but it is what it is.

all shiny

and my toes match too

(and yes, my feet are on my desk. it is my desk and I'll do what I want on it lol)

Very stylish. I do like it when a lady goes to the trouble of putting on some slap. You appear to have an especially good way of showing it off!!

so, happy monday.

While I don't have anything as riveting and well produced as the explicit movie that I posted on saturday, I do have stepping out of the shower boobs

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t2h0hvnd6jaulif/V_20180820_0920152.mp4?dl=0

http://i.imgur.com/QLEmLtNm.jpg

all shiny
http://i.imgur.com/LLPLjCZm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Zcirmd6m.jpg

and my toes match too
http://i.imgur.com/NAySeypm.jpg

Love the water running over your tits.

Very sparkly nails, but I noticed you had one finger missing in the third pic, was you just checking to make sure the design didn’t come off when wet. :D

Beautiful

Beautiful nails Justa.. Seems as tho you are missing one tho..LOL .. ;)

Very stylish. I do like it when a lady goes to the trouble of putting on some slap. You appear to have an especially good way of showing it off!!

thank you. I do like to be colorful sometimes.

Love the water running over your tits.

Very sparkly nails, but I noticed you had one finger missing in the third pic, was you just checking to make sure the design didn’t come off when wet. :D

who doesn't love a nice shower, right.

and yes, that sounds as good a reason as any lol.

Beautiful nails Justa.. Seems as tho you are missing one tho..LOL .. ;)

thanks. yeah, happens some times, what can you do?

A job well done and the posing of those nails is wickedly delightful ❤😈.
Toes.... Well your ready to dance naked aren't you?!

"You look marvelous darling..." ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• YLM.jpg
    YLM.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
yes, I do, they finally decided I rambled too much on the old one I guess. wow, that is a lot of things, seems excessive. Oh when you can spend 15 minutes online, do something more fun than that. I will appreciate it, of course, it is very nice to have it all in one place for sure, just saying do not feel like you should put yourself out for me, especially since it seems you have been off for a while

Dear, I do it because I enjoy it and for me it the way I can read and enjoy what you have shared. I when in to hospital when you were on page 185. So going thru each page the ways to see what I have missed. I know it will be sometime to get thru everything.

old borg fred

"You look marvelous darling..." ;)
attachment.php

Thank you.

Dear, I do it because I enjoy it and for me it the way I can read and enjoy what you have shared. I when in to hospital when you were on page 185. So going thru each page the ways to see what I have missed. I know it will be sometime to get thru everything.

old borg fred

Yeah, you have said it before, but my impulse is always going saying something along the lines of "Oh you didn't have to do that" when someone does something nice. I don't know, maybe I will break the habit eventually. It is kind of like saying sorry for things that you had nothing to do with, and if given a compliment, say thank you, downplay it, then say something awkward. I am at least getting better at that one.

Anyway, thank you and enjoy.

Stumble about or just stand there and watch me over heat and giggle Justa no denying those nails and that body of yours😈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back