Most Personal Story

I keep rereading this story, and have recommended it to many of my friends. Every time I love you more, my beautiful friend. I stand by what I posted on the story itself:

So sweet

I've loved you and your writing for so long it seems like I should be in this story. Thank you for sharing so intimately.​

I only wish I'd thought to write about you first. Anything I write now will seem derivative.

Thank you Char...you're the best! *smooch*

I could tell just how personal this was for you. And it really was sweet and did have a solid buildup.
I think at times the conversations used words that didn’t ring true. Famished. Fortuitous. Incorrigible. Maybe you do use those words, but at times that kicks me out of the plot and makes me aware that I’m reading a story.

My favorite image was the one girl in bed masturbating while listening to her friend do the same in the next room. The hottest line was “No one. But you.”

Thanks for offering it up for critique and I’ll look forward to reading more of yours.

I intentionally use the word fortuitous frequently! It's very useful. Though you're right, it does sound a little high falutin. I don't use famished or incorrigible as often.

Thanks so much for your compliments and sharing your favorite scene and line. Thank for reading!

Erica

I just finished your story. You earned 5 Stars from me, and a lengthy comment.
You're an excellent writer and did a superb job of portraying a relationship building from an initial face-to-face meeting to emotional bonding to flirtation to physical intimacy.

I left the story with a bit of a hole in my heart. I crave that kind of intimacy in my life. If there is a real "Jen" both you and she are so lucky. If not, I hope you find her.

I just finished your story. You earned 5 Stars from me, and a lengthy comment.
You're an excellent writer and did a superb job of portraying a relationship building from an initial face-to-face meeting to emotional bonding to flirtation to physical intimacy.

I left the story with a bit of a hole in my heart. I crave that kind of intimacy in my life. If there is a real "Jen" both you and she are so lucky. If not, I hope you find her.

Thanks Michael! Much appreciated. There is a real Jen, but we've never met in person.

Erica :)

Erica,

I found this site by chance during the pandemic. I've come back off and on due to the talent of the writing. Your writing and this story in particular captured the essence of the site. The story just moved with such rhythm and completed captured the sexiness of the encounter.

It was such a thrilling read I felt it necessary to post for the first time ever.

Erica,

I found this site by chance during the pandemic. I've come back off and on due to the talent of the writing. Your writing and this story in particular captured the essence of the site. The story just moved with such rhythm and completed captured the sexiness of the encounter.

It was such a thrilling read I felt it necessary to post for the first time ever.

Damn. Now that's a recommendation! Top of the list it goes.

Back