Your Helpfull Police V3.0

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
WATCH: Fort Lauderdale cops beat woman just 8 days after she testified against police brutality

The Fort Lauderdale Police Department is being sued by a citizen who was gruesomely beaten just eight days after testifying against an officer caught on tape beating a homeless man, the Miami New Times reported Friday.

On February 22, 2015, Jessica Mooney was with her fiancé when he captured shocking cell phone video of Officer Victor Ramirez striking a homeless man in the face.

The video of the incident went viral, but Officer Ramirez was acquitted of misdemeanor battery and falsifying records. Ramirez was back on patrol after a 20-day-suspension.

Only eight days after testifying, Mooney was arrested by Fort Lauderdale police over a false claim she did not pay a $63.57 bill at the Quarterdeck Restaurant.

After officers took Mooney to the station, she claims Officer Amanda Moreno “smashed her face” into a fingerprinting machine, followed by three or four officers kicking and punching her after she hit the ground.

:eek: "Self Serve and Protect a Brother?" makes a lousy slogan on a cop car.
 
Mooney said a deputy named Amanda Moreno was verbally abusing her. She said she asked for her name and badge number, but couldn’t see it because her hair was covering it.

This is the moment the revenge and retaliation squad was waiting for-

With one finger I went like this," she said, brushing her own hair away. "

https://www.local10.com/news/bob-no...-against-officer-woman-says-deputies-beat-her

She reached out a finger, and touched the badge of one of the deputies.

Wham! Her face was slammed into the fingerprinting equipment.

Then, the beating started. Two deputies moved in on her.

Her body was under the pile of deputies.


It is all on tape.

The Ft. Lauderdale police arrested her under false pretenses and delivered her into the hands of the deputies at the Broward County Jail.


She paid her bill at the restaurant, for her food and drinks. She was forced to hand her five month old baby to someone, as they were arresting her under false charges. They charged her for neglect of her child.

Later, the charges were dropped, because there was proof that she had paid her bill.

:mad:
(Fuck! Not Broward, again ?)

The State Attorney’s Office is refusing to release the video, even though it is part of what is now a closed investigation and would normally be a public record.

https://www.local10.com/news/bob-no...-against-officer-woman-says-deputies-beat-her

Mooney's Attorney, Hecker, says he was allowed to see jail surveillance video that captured parts of the incident, and that what he saw contradicts the deputies’ stories.

"You see her hand go up to the front and go up, it's not a fist and it's not a grabbing motion as the deputies say," said Hecker. "It’s moving away."

He said the video then shows Mooney go down and several deputies standing over her, though the actual beating can’t be seen while Mooney is on the floor.
 
Prosecutor took huge donation from police union just before clearing union boss in killing of unarmed pregnant teen

In March 2017, a group of men wearing street clothes and carrying AR-15s ambushed a car full of teenagers at an apartment complex in Hayward, a suburb of San Francisco. The driver of the car thought he was being robbed, and tried to drive away. The men opened fire with semi-automatic rifles, killing Elena Mondragon, a pregnant 16-year-old who was in the passenger seat.

The men who fired the shots were undercover police officers. They claimed they fired in self-defense, though the car was driving away from them and they did not turned on their body cameras. The officers were never charged in the shooting, a decision made by Alameda County District Attorney Nancy O’Malley.

When the thin blue line turns green!:rolleyes:
 
Protesters of police shooting shut down I-5 and block entry to Sacramento Kings game

A dramatic day of protest Thursday over the shooting of a young unarmed black man began at Sacramento City Hall, shut down Interstate 5 during rush hour and culminated with hundreds of protesters surrounding Golden 1 Center and blocking most ticket holders from entering the downtown arena for a Sacramento Kings game.

In the end, there were no arrests and, aside from a few scuffles, little violence.

"This is an epic day for black Sacramento," said Brrazey Liberty, a musician and activist with Black Lives Matter. "We feel like we had a victory today. Today was ours."

The demonstrators were protesting Sunday's fatal police shooting of Stephon Clark, 22, who was holding only a cellphone when two Sacramento police officers fired 20 rounds at him in the backyard of his grandparents' home. The officers believed Clark was a burglary suspect who was armed, authorities said.
 
Minneapolis Cop Finally Charged for Killing Unarmed Woman Who Merely Surprised Him Last Summer

NoorMug.jpg


Former Minneapolis Police Officer Mohamed Noor has now finally been charged with shooting and killing Justine Damond last July after the woman had called the police to report a possible rape.

Noor faces third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter charges. He has turned himself in and has been booked into jail with a $500,000 bail. He faces a potential prison sentence of 25 years.

Damond's shooting ended up as international news last summer, as she was a dual citizen of the U.S. and Australia. The case symbolized to the world the trigger-happy behavior we've come to see in many American police. The incident took place not long after a jury found a police officer not guilty of manslaughter in the shooting death of Philando Castile, also in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.

It took so long to charge Noor, Freeman explained, because police refused to cooperate with the investigation. Even though he had previously said he would no longer go through secret grand juries to charge police with crimes because he wanted to improve transparency over the process, he said he had no choice this time because police refused to talk. The union responded that the officers were merely advised of their rights. Something to remember next time a police officer asks you questions.

As Noor prepares for his court appearance, we unfortunately have another questionable police shooting playing out in Sacramento. On Saturday police shot and killed Stephan Clark, 22. Clark was suspected by police of breaking into cars, and officers were responding to a 911 call about it. He fled from police, and when they cornered him, police claim he turned toward them and advanced on them, holding an object in front of him. He was shot 20 times by two police officer. Then it turned out the object he was holding was a cellphone.

The two officers were wearing body cameras and as per city policy enacted in 2016. The footage of the shooting will be eventually released so the public will be able to see the circumstances of Clark's shooting.
 
...because police refused to cooperate with the investigation...

^^^That's it in a nutshell.^^^

Sadly, this is the type of thing that make ALL police officers look bad. More sadly is how people interpret this and some are in fear of those charged w/protecting us.

I've had many encounters w/police, mostly in my youth and mostly a well balanced fair outcome. Justice served in my situation(s). Rarely encountered a rogue officer and if I ever did - it never escalated into something so horrible.

Either be friendly to them OR approach them w/hands up as if to say 'no offense'. They get it. It's the rogue dumb asses you want to take off their badge and fight fair.

Also, I know several female officers and think highly of them. There's one I like who'd probably kick my ass if given the opportunity - hopefully, that'll never happen.
 
Lying is a fundamental part of American police culture

Police officers lie under oath in court so often that they’ve even given the practice a nickname. “Behind closed doors, we call it testilying,” New York City police officer Pedro Serrano told the New York Times. “You take the truth and stretch it out a little bit.”

The term, the Times notes, came into common usage among cops about 25 years ago, but the issue of police perjury is far older, a problem African Americans have complained of for many decades. In rare instances, those with intimate knowledge have publicly acknowledged not only how rampant testilying is, but also how rarely cops caught in the act face consequences.

“Every lawyer who practices in the criminal courts knows that police perjury is commonplace,” former New York State criminal court judge, U.S. attorney and NYU law professor Irving Younger wrote in the Nation in 1967. “Policemen see themselves as fighting a two‑front war—against criminals in the street and against ‘liberal’ rules of law in court. All’s fair in this war, including the use of perjury to subvert ‘liberal’ rules of law that might free those who ‘ought’ to be jailed. And even if his lies are exposed in the courtroom, the policeman is as likely to be indicted for perjury by his co‑worker, the prosecutor, as he is to be struck down by thunderbolts from an avenging heaven.”

A few rotten apples, in a sea of perfidy?:rolleyes:
 
Chicago Police Arrest A _____ Man With A Loaded Gun And Body Armor Without Killing Him

You have two guesses what color he was but you're only going to need one. And it won't be a guess because you already know the answer for a fact.

A 21-year-old walked into a crowded train station in Chicago wearing a bullet proof vest and carrying a loaded gun. Union Station is the third-busiest train station in the United States and is what is known as a "target rich environment". Had he opened fire, he would have been hard pressed to not hit someone and you would be reading a very different article.

But the police, alerted to his presence by a bomb-sniffing dog, swooped into action and apprehended the man without a shot fired. He had a duffel bag filled with SWAT gear believed to have been stolen from the NYPD and is currently being on $100,000 bond.

I'm dragging out the big reveal of what the man looked like but, honestly, you already know:

:rolleyes:
 
IRS agent handcuffed drunk intern and shoved ‘his service weapon deep into her mouth’ as he raped her: prosecutors

Another American fucked by the IRS!

An Internal Revenue Service agent on Thursday was accused of a host of charges, including aggravated rape, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, after prosecutors say he gave alcohol to a 21-year-old intern, handcuffed her in his car and shoved “his service weapon deep into her mouth,” the Boston Globe reports.

James R. Clarke, an agent for the IRS criminal investigations office in Boston, was arraigned in Suffolk Superior Court and released on his own recognizance after pleading not guilty to a July 36 encounter with a former intern.

Suffolk Assistant District Attorney Ian Columbium said Clarke met up with an unnamed intern for drinks, during which he bought “enough drinks to intoxicate her” before walking to the agent’s government-issued vehicle.

After arriving to his car, prosecutors say Clarke purported to handcuff her to “[show] her what it was like due to her interest in law enforcement.” While she was handcuffed, authorities say Clarke groped her and shoved his “service weapon deep into her mouth,” before raping her.
 
NYC cops spot black man holding a shower nozzle — and instantly kill him in a hail of gunfire

Police shot and killed a mentally ill Brooklyn father holding a shower nozzle — and his family said officers never gave him a chance to surrender.

Officers were called Wednesday evening to Crown Heights to investigate reports by three 911 callers of a man in a brown jacket pointing a silver gun at people, reported WPIX-TV.

They found 34-year-old Saheed Vassell at the scene, and four officers fired 10 shots at the man after police said he “took a two-handed shooting stance and pointed an object at the approaching officers.”

That object turned out to be a piece of plumbing.

Police said video evidence backs their claims, but Vassell’s family said officers opened fire instantly.

“They have witnesses around here that say they did not tell him to drop anything,” said his aunt, Nora Ford. “They said the police guy just pull around, and started shooting at him, and I’m very, very upset.”
 
Border Patrol caught on tape trying to dump man over Calif. border because he 'looks' Mexican
A video released Wednesday shows U.S. Border Patrol agents attempting to deposit an injured man over the California-Mexico border. The agents claimed the man was not in their custody and "looks" Mexican.

NBC News obtained the footage of the March 27, 2017 incident, which occurred at the border in Calexico, California. NBC said U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) gave them the video after a whistleblower alerted the news agency of its existence.
Bleach your skin as you near the US-MX border. Maybe on the US-CN border too. Be pale.
 
Diante Yarber: Police kill black father with barrage of bullets in Walmart parking lot

California police fired what sounded like more than 30 bullets at a packed car in a shopping store parking lot, killing a black father of three and injuring a young woman in the latest US law enforcement shooting to spark backlash.

Police in Barstow, two hours outside of Los Angeles, killed 26-year-old Diante Yarber, who was believed to be unarmed and was driving his cousin and friends to a local Walmart on the morning of 5 April. Police have alleged that Yarber was “wanted for questioning” in a stolen vehicle case and that he “accelerated” the car towards officers when they tried to stop him, but his family and their attorney argued that the young father posed no threat and should not have been treated as a suspect in the first place.

:eek:
 
Why the hell do you Americans just put up with your police services hiring blatant psychopaths, all looking for excuses to kill people??

If any one of the stories listed above were to take place in the UK it would be the biggest national scandal for years. Hell, we already had a situation where a black-ish man was shot by police and merely the speculation that it might have been an unjust killing sparked a week of enormous riots, partially thought to be caused by poor race relations between urban police and poor black communities, and our cops don't run round indiscriminately massacring them like in the states!

Ultimately the fact that events like those keep happening over there is a failure of the electorate for not adequately watching your watchmen.
 
Why the hell do you Americans just put up with your police services hiring blatant psychopaths, all looking for excuses to kill people??

If any one of the stories listed above were to take place in the UK it would be the biggest national scandal for years. Hell, we already had a situation where a black-ish man was shot by police and merely the speculation that it might have been an unjust killing sparked a week of enormous riots, partially thought to be caused by poor race relations between urban police and poor black communities, and our cops don't run round indiscriminately massacring them like in the states!

Ultimately the fact that events like those keep happening over there is a failure of the electorate for not adequately watching your watchmen.

I don't disagree, this is pitiful example of the loss of ethics in our society.

Cops aren't ethical, District Attorneys aren't and Judges are light on Cop-Crime.
 
Utah cops fatally shot black man for ‘rapidly’ taking hand from his pocket — after they ordered him to do it

Newly released body camera footage shows police officers in West Valley City, Utah fatally shot an unarmed black man who was removing his right hand from his pocket — after the officers had ordered him to do so.

The Salt Lake Tribune reports that West Valley City officers on April 8 were chasing after Elijah James Smith, a 20-year-old black man who matched the description of a man who had allegedly stole from a nearby cellphone store.

In trying to escape from police, Smith barged into a West Valley City home and hid out in its garage. When police arrived at the house, a 13-year-old boy answered the door and told them that a man had come into the house.

The police went down to the garage and found Smith down there. They repeatedly instructed Smith to put up his hands, and he initially only put up his left hand while keeping his right hand in his pocket.

The officers then told him to take his right hand out of his pocket — and then one officer fired three shots at him as he started to do so. The other officer on the scene was armed with a stun gun, which he fired at Smith at the same time the officer fired his handgun.

One bullet hit Smith, and he died shortly afterward.

A fine example of hysteria. :eek:
 
That all you got Jack? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack to dig all this stuff up.
 
Police arrest ‘Golden State Killer’ suspect behind 12 murders and 50 rapes and he’s an ex-cop

Authorities have arrested Joseph James DeAngelo, 72, who is suspected to be the Golden State Killer — who murdered 12 people and raped nearly 50 women across ‘California between 1976 to 1986, according to CNN.

DeAngelo, an ex-cop, was also called the “East Area Rapist” and “The Original Night Stalker.” For 10 years he travelled from southern to northern California terrorizing families.

“These cases are some of the most horrific I’ve had to investigate,” Erika Hutchcraft, an investigator for Orange County District Attorney’s Office told CNN. “They’re not a one-time, you know, crime of passion, but these are almost passionless crimes. Very cold, very violent.”

A bit slow to solve that case, but at least they got him.:rolleyes:
 
Ex-football player was victim of hate crime before arrest, attorneys say

A former college football player was slammed to the ground and choked until he said he was unconscious during an arrest by Henry County police officers in a shopping center parking lot, cellphone video of the attack shows.

Desmond Marrow, 30, a former University of Toledo cornerback, detailed the Dec. 2 arrest in a lengthy Facebook post Thursday night.

According to a statement from Marrow’s attorneys, Andrea Boyd and Chris Stewart, Marrow was involved in an alleged hate crime.

Video of the arrest shows Marrow being slammed to the ground by officers who he says thought his cellphone, which was in his back pocket, was a gun. Marrow is heard repeatedly saying, “I’m not even fighting back.”

“During the arrest, the police knocked my teeth out, slammed me on my head and choked me out until I was unconscious,” Marrow said in the post. Before he says he fainted, Marrow told officers he couldn’t breathe.

“I was fully cooperating with the officers with zero resistance,” Marrow wrote. “I thought I was going to die.”

Cops who can't tell a cell phone from a gun need to be 'reeducated' and new glasses!
 
Last edited:
Cops who can't tell a cell phone from a gun need to be 'reeducated' and new glasses!
Black men must learn to NOT carry cellphones, cameras, books, tools, food, or harmonicas in public. It's a matter of survival. Look, he's got a granola bar! BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!
 
If you think blacks have it tough, what about different species?

Maryland sheriff shoots and kills a groundhog that was ‘not responding’ to his directions

A Maryland police officer shot a groundhog that was blocking traffic, reports CBS News.

The video first spread on Twitter and people were disgusted that the police would kill a harmless animal.

If you watch the video you can see the groundhog just wanted to cross the road and Bevis didn't understand that the easy way is to incircle him and allow him to cross the road an find a hole on the other side.
 
Ah the irrational liberals weighing in on an important issue, and they wonder why changes don't happen. Oh, right you don't waste your time with crazy people.
 
Yes, You Can Go To Jail For Being Too Blackkety Black, Y’all


As if black people didn’t have enough to worry about with The Keebler Klanner Jeff Sessions in charge of the Justice Department, we now have a brand new threat: Negrotanamo. Rather than shipping us off to the real Guantanamo Bay for being way too blacketty black, it seems that they find it far easier to just label us BIE and lock our asses in jail. Before you get to thinking BIE is something Beyoncé came up with and start hashtagging #BIEBeyonceIsEverything to all the Beyhive, I should inform you that we wish that was what BIE meant. Because let’s be honest, Beyoncé IS Everything. For real.

BIE means “Black Identity Extremists” and really, that could be anybody from that brotha who wore nothing but Cross Colors and Kufi back in ‘92 like Laurence Fishburne in School Dayz, to that Hotep brotha who lives like Malcolm X and has his own gun club. Honestly, it could even be Wonderbitch who gets accused of being a BIE by every Chad, Chadwick, and Chadderson on a regular basis, so we can just call it “fake news”. Because that’s literally what it is.

For years, Black people have been explaining to anyone who gave a damn enough to listen to the words coming out of their mouths, that black people are getting arrested for doing absolutely nothing wrong ALL THE TIME. Each time we have a new round of protests because an unarmed black man gets killed by police, people look to find ways to prove that the black person deserved it. Even 12 year old Tamir Rice, who was killed while playing in the park with a toy gun, WAS TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OWN DEATH AND NEEDED SHOOTI
 
Back
Top