Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was driving in my car, full bladder, trying to hold it until I just couldn't anymore. I had my hand between my legs, I thought I would make it... And then boom... The train. Here I am stuck I this long line of cars, waiting for the end of this long ass train... Still have my hand on my pussy.
I felt some dribbles come out. I thought maybe I would make it. Still the train is going strong. A few more dribbles. My panties are damp.
I can see the end of the train....
Just a few more cars.
That's when I lost it. My golden stream began flowing. My hand planted between my legs. I can feel the warmth spreading. The spot getting bigger. I'm wetting myself in my car.
I stuck my hand straight into my pants and started playing. Still flooding my seat. I continued peeing and let out an amazing orgasm after my stream finally finished.
It was exquisite.

That sounds terrific!!!

I have this thing for peeing in naughty places when I travel away from home.

For example:
In Palm Beach, Florida I peed under a pier.
In Washington DC I peed beside the Lincoln Memorial.
In Annapolis, Marylad I peed in the floor of a submarine (naval tour) and I peed on a random bunk.
In New York City I peed on the subway.
On a Carnival a cruise to the Bahamas I peed on the deck, in the hallway, in the pool, in the room, and on the balcony. I also need around the island. At the flea market. In our beach bungalow.
I've peed all over hotel rooms and random bathrooms.
I love it. Hiking up my dress or skirt or pushing my shorts aside and just peeing... So naughty.
Anyone else get off on this?

For example:
In Annapolis, Marylad I peed in the floor of a submarine (naval tour) and I peed on a random bunk.
On a Carnival a cruise to the Bahamas I peed on the deck, in the hallway, in the pool, in the room, and on the balcony. I also need around the island. At the flea market. In our beach bungalow.
I love it. Hiking up my dress or skirt or pushing my shorts aside and just peeing... So naughty.

That's hot babe.

For example:

Made me hard

For example:

I love it!

Pee Fetish

I've very turned on by seeing women pee - either naked or wetting their panties or jeans. I also like giving and receiving golden showers

It's not actually a fetish for me because I can become aroused without it, but peeing does really turn me on.

When I was married, my wife showered me twice and I loved it! Sadly, she refused to do it again after the second time.

Years later, I met a woman at a pee site who had the fantasy of being peed on. I was happy to fulfill her fantasy.

Any others out there with this quirk? I'd love to hear from you! Thanks.

Let's see if these 2 pics are okay to post. I do hope so.

Last edited:
This morning, I pee'd into my 32oz coffee travel mug, almost filled it up, added ice and took it into work. Ringing in customers groceries, drinking my pee right in front of them and they had no idea. :heart:

This morning, I pee'd into my 32oz coffee travel mug, almost filled it up, added ice and took it into work. Ringing in customers groceries, drinking my pee right in front of them and they had no idea. :heart:

Interesting. How did it taste? Any drops of cum in it?

Wow, I want to go through your line!

Tonight

To be clear, never been a pee fan...but tonight...

I’m at a bar, talking with a really intense bbw, just my type. We’re outside and start getting frisky and she says she has to pee. No kissing, no touching prior to but just the right words between us. She crosses the table, sits on my lap (I’m already hard) and slides down to the floor. All of a sudden, she proceeds to pull her pants down and pee on the floor, while pushing up against me. I reach down and massage her tits as she moans in enjoyment. People came out just after she was done and ruined the mood but fuck, so hot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back