Moody Ruby

I have this obsession I guess, more of an occupying thought.
It invades my mind at the most inappropriate times.
No control, perched on a doll stand. Don't get me wrong. I have no interest in being a living doll. No frilly dresses and rouge cheeks for me. However, I want to be perched, just so my feet graze the floor, atop a stand...impaled for your pleasure. I don't want to look pretty or posed...but captured in a moment of sheer dismal hopelessness with each bruise you administer...

#i think I may be fucked up :rolleyes:
It's what I thought of as this happened...

Last edited:
No control, perched on a doll stand. Don't get me wrong. I have no interest in being a living doll. No frilly dresses and rouge cheeks for me. However, I want to be perched, just so my feet graze the floor, atop a stand...impaled for your pleasure. I don't want to look pretty or posed...but captured in a moment of sheer dismal hopelessness with each bruise you administer...

I think I must be fucked up too, I love this strand of thought :devil:

Much obliged!
Top for the win!!!
Well, looking at the last pic, it seems like you want to grab some flesh your self. ;)

I'll raise my magic wand and you'll freeze in a position of my choice..........:devil:

Lovely bum, but I've never seen a limp dildo before.

So there's this sexy German transplant that I often see at a community work event weekly. Today I subbed in a location I usually don't. ..away from my bosses. Our typical interaction has him whispering something mildly erotic just out of earshot of my coworkers. He thinks I blush because I'm embarrassed. ..mostly I just hope my coworkers don't hear.
Today, he made a funny about dating my male coworker.
Deadpan I said, 'are you the top or the bottom' and stuck out my tongue at him.
He said, 'now, why did you do that'?
'Wel'l, I said, 'if I use my tongue now maybe you'll stop teasing me every week and use yours later!'
He then proceeded to tell me how and why he liked the top and bottom;)
And now I'm thinking about just how he likes to make a girl cum.

Hot story and hotter pictures, sexy Ruby!!:devil::rose:

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:devil::kiss:

Incredible photo .... thank you

Is it weird that between that and that curvy fantastic ass all I can think of is spanking that ass while you stand on your toes?? :devil::devil:

Hi Ruby. Been awhile since I've really looked around Lit and enjoyed the views. So glad I started looking around again. This is so hot. Your words and thoughts have my head dizzy with visions of you perched for my view.

Back