Husband crossdressing

I am thinking I need to tell him to do it when he is away.

I think that would be a perfectly reasonable and very generous position. It puts no expectation on you to perform a role with him in this mode.

I feel funny with him wearing something feminine. Yes, I want him to be happy, but how far does that go? He wants me to allow him to go somewhere with me and him being dressed as a woman.
I often go out with my wife with me dressed as a woman. She loves it, especially when we both get hit on.

Leave him and leave him to his fun. It's not something you signed on for and if you can't be supportive and don't find any interest in it don't ruin your life trying to work around him. Whether it's changing a job, religion, or even find a new lifestyle if there isn't a place for you and you don't want one move on. There are plenty of men out there who act like men, and will be good to you. If he wants to eat drink and be mary let him, but tell him you're not on board with it.

Leaving is not an option for multiple reasons. I married for life, for better or for worse.

Seems far too many (mostly the younger generation) just don't understand that.

Hi Julie Ann,

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with your husbands desire to cross-dress it is a difficult subject especially since he didn't reveal that part of himself before you were married.
I would also recommend you joining Crossdressers.com , there is tons of useful information on that site. There are also several different books on the subject that are quite enlightening if you care to read up on cross-dressing.
You could also talk to a therapist who specializes in gender related issues to help you both sort out the feelings and fears and to possibly come up with a compromise that works for you both whether it's the don't ask don't tell , or the it's OK but I don't want to see it , or some kind of a schedule when he can have his dressing time that you may or may not want to participate in.

I went to a therapist and she helped me to accept my feminine side and my dressing as a positive part of who I am as a person and I have never been happier in my life , I'd be happy to chat with you if you'd like by PM if you have any questions.

I wish you both all the best.

Leaving is not an option for multiple reasons. I married for life, for better or for worse.

Well, if you refuse to leave then I guest you will just have deal with him, and his crossdressing. Maybe you two can go shopping together for nice lacy pantie at Victoria Secret. Either that, or find yourself a real man to cheat on him with.

Well, if you refuse to leave then I guest you will just have deal with him, and his crossdressing. Maybe you two can go shopping together for nice lacy pantie at Victoria Secret. Either that, or find yourself a real man to cheat on him with.

Ya know queen that's not a bad idea. when my ex and I went shopping for my feminine under things she always got the fuck of her live in the dressing room. she loved it

Ya know queen that's not a bad idea. when my ex and I went shopping for my feminine under things she always got the fuck of her live in the dressing room. she loved it

EXACTLY! Op, better start liking the fact that her man crossdress. Me, on the other hand I would be too disgusted, and divorce his ass QUICKLY, and get myself a REAL MAN! But since she ain't me, or tooo damn scary to do anything of that nature,she really needs to learn how to like the fact he crossdress

Last edited:
Or better yet get a man to fuck both of you like we do.

lots of well meant advice on here but the two of you need to sit down and talk about it and agree what you should do .i hope you work it out .x

Any port in a storm

I am a cross dresser with similar interests to the male object of this thread. My wife and I went through a very difficult time with the whole thing. In my case, I told my wife about it BEFORE we married, but I know she didn't understand it fully, how it would become compulsion periodically and that there was a sexual component etc.

Our issue was solved about 10 years ago in a very bizarre way. I introduced a male chastity device as a way to have fun in the bedroom, you know, femdom, that sort of thing. My wife took to that very quickly, and realized it was a physical restraint not allowing orgasm, so cross dressing (at least for the sexual component) became out of reach. After a few plastic devices, I am currently locked in a stainless steel device which has a screw-lock (the head of the screw is unique to the device...google Mistress Lori Chastity Devices, the Lori 2b device). My wife has the only key.

I miss the cross dressing, but the femdom aspect now is very exciting, as I have no control over my own orgasms. By the way, when my wife chooses to let me have sex (either by penetration or masturbation), a steel collar is first locked around my neck. When I am done, I have no choice but to put the chastity device back on, as I have no key for the collar either. I know...it's very strange and kinky, BUT IT SAVED OUR MARRIAGE. Any port will do in a storm...

That is so hot Vicki, I have been wanting to do that for years. Me and the wife going shopping for sexy clothing, perhaps getting a man at the mall to do us then going out diving to find men to take home or hell even to the ally out back to fuck us like crazy.

Mind If I show her your suggestion? :kiss::kiss::kiss: to you from me on my knees

I just found out in October that my husband likes to dress up as a woman. He assures me he is not interested in men and I believe him. However, I married a man and I want a man and I am not interested in a woman. I am struggling with this.

How could he have possibly kept this a secret? Did you never wonder where the clown makeup collection came from and what the pink wigs were for? :confused:

BeFunky_1-09-13-iss-034.jpg.jpg

Heyy how did all this get here?

:D

I just found out in October that my husband likes to dress up as a woman. He assures me he is not interested in men and I believe him. However, I married a man and I want a man and I am not interested in a woman. I am struggling with this.

Stop struggling then. Divorce him. Cross-dressing is a crude caricature, a paraphilia which is an insult to the difficulty that women experience in order to look the way they do. Divorces are expensive because they are worth it.

Seems far too many (mostly the younger generation) just don't understand that.

Honey have you seen all the threads about and relating to cheating? The younger generation stopped trying, or they didn't learn any better from the older generations. Its safe to say every generation has individuals who don't know about or put in effort for a heavy commitment such as marriage. But to say " mostly the younger generation " well you'd be lying to yourself. Not to mention they learn from the older ones.

Op, sorry you are struggling with this! I truly hope you two can sit down and figure this out. I hope you two find the strength to stick this out, and that this experience helps strengthen your marriage.

I once dated a woman who had recently been divorced who had an experience with her husband wanted to cross dresses well. For her it was difficult emotionally feeling like maybe somehow she wasn't enough or that he was wanting to show feminine traits when she desired and wanted those masculine traits. I'm not saying that THim wanteing to cross dress is right or wrong for him it may be a matter of finding what truly makes him happy. But at the same time as his partner you have needs you have desires you have feelings that need to be taken into account and make sure that he's just not discounting what you need and what you desire. Either way you ever care to chat or talk about it I'm willing to to share what I do know and what I've experienced and if it helps great either way hugs and understand that you are every bit the woman that any man would need. Your sexiness attractiveness and the desire the others have for you are tied into whether he wants to wear women's clothing or not.

I worked with a woman whose husband retired as a major in the U.S. Army. They have been married over 40 years, and have 4 grandchildren. One day, she came up to all of us and stated that her husband was going the the entire process to become a woman.
Had the operations, changed his name on his Army retirement checks Ect . They were open and above board about this, still are together and have started a new vocation lecturing at universities about how their lives have changed.

My female feelings

I'm a cuckold , but I also have these sissy bi fantasies. I sometimes like in private to dress in my wife's sexy teddy and silk panties. But when I DO! I role play thinking of being the girl satisfying a man. I just like thinking of what it would be like being the opposite sex making it with my BF.

I don't understand how I guy can like dressing up as a woman and feeling feminine , and NOT think of gay thoughts. But that's just the way I think when I wear silky sexy woman cloths. I do have bottom boy fantasies . I wouldn't want to go out in public dressed as a woman, and my wife doesn't know I have these girly thoughts. She knows I like cuckolding.

I dont have a dog in this game....but, if you dont like it..that's ok ! He does...ok to. A change is in your future....no doubt. Sorry....
THIS sounds a lot like Bruce Jenner/ Catlain? MY 2 CENTS

As a life long cross-dresser myself, I have never known a CD that just dressed up in women's clothing, but was not interested in men. Back when I was passable I dressed up to pick up men (my wife at the time, now deceased) joined me in this activity. Now that I am no longer passable, I still wear lingerie under my male clothing any time I wear clothes at all, and I make sure that the lingerie is visible to everyone so anyone who may be interested (male or female) knows what they are getting.

Back