Schoolgirl outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a Catholic school from 6th grade on. The HS was seperate. Boys was across ntown from the Girls.

The Girls School was Nicknamed Pill Hill. The school was located on the tallest hill in the city and every girl was "on the pill" pre the rumor. I know a bunch of the girls were a Horny Cheerleaders.:devil: Yes they wore the Plaid Skirt and white button down shirt. White Knee high Socks, Black or Brown polished shoes. The skirts were supose to be of certain length, but it was not enforced and the shortness was pushed more and more as the year went on.

I still have my kilt from high school. I hated that thing back then but it is kind of hot now. I look at it every once in a while

I went to a Catholic school from 6th grade on. The HS was seperate. Boys was across ntown from the Girls.

The Girls School was Nicknamed Pill Hill. The school was located on the tallest hill in the city and every girl was "on the pill" pre the rumor. I know a bunch of the girls were a Horny Cheerleaders.:devil: Yes they wore the Plaid Skirt and white button down shirt. White Knee high Socks, Black or Brown polished shoes. The skirts were supose to be of certain length, but it was not enforced and the shortness was pushed more and more as the year went on.

The catholic girls school in my hometown was called 'the honeypot'. I went to the public school and I wasn't attracted to the girls much....

http://teenboyslove.net/galleries/kody-troy-logan/3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back