Life Changing Gift (Closed)

Jasmine started to feel her strength begin to wane so she quickly shifted positions, moving her legs back to his sides as she leaned over Ethan giving him a kiss. She nipped at his lower lip as her hips ground herself against him. She was so close and yet she wanted to hold off, trying her best to make him lose that control that he possessed.

She whispered against his lips, “I want you to cum so deeply into me. I want you making me cum with you.” Her hands ran over his sides, making sure to grip his and placing them on her hips, “Unless I tell you otherwise my dear Ethan, I want you always touching me.” Kissing his lips again she ground her hips against him, feeling his cock moving inside of her. Jasmine moaned softly, loving the feel of Ethan buried deep inside of her, but wanting much more.

She moved up, feeling just the tip of him inside of her. She moved back and forth just taking the head of him in and out of herself. Nibbling her bottom lip she watched Ethan’s reaction, waiting for that control to crack even just a little bit. Jasmine felt her body tighten around his head as she teased herself with it. She knew it would only take one thrust and she would be cumming all over him.

Jasmine drove back down on him, his hands making sure she got the maximum impact of his cock slamming up into her. Jasmine ground herself down on him just as her orgasm crashed over her. Her body shook above him even as her lips moved to his neck. She felt her juices flood over him as she whispered to him, “Cum for me dear…cum deep inside of me.” Jasmine nipped at his neck as she gave him full access to drive into her once again.

She barely moved, letting Ethan take the steps to drive into her and give her what she wanted. Her fingers slid over his slides and arms as her lips, tongue and teeth made their way down his neck. Her moans begin smothered by his neck but the taste of him was too addicting to stop.

For a brief moment she wondered what exactly she was going to do with Ethan…..keep him or send him back. She wanted to learn all she could, be able to give him what he needed. But this was the first time in her life she had ever done anything remotely close to this kind of life.
 
When Ethan felt Jasmine shift positions, once again keeping his cock within her as she moved back to straddling him properly, he quivered with the feel of his cock shifting within her tight depths. He then moaned audibly as he felt her hips start to grind on his cock, almost inviting him to thrust up to her, especially when she leaned forward, pressing her breasts against his chest as she kissed him so, even nipping at his lip.

Jasmine's whispered words elicited a moan from Ethan, his cock twitching. Jasmine's next statement cleared the question of his participation when she was riding him, and he gratefully let her guide his hands to her shapely hips. Again, her hips started to roll and grind on his cock, and this time he joined in, giving small thrusts of his hips, moaning into that kiss as he felt her pussy clenching around his cock.

When Jasmine rose up on his cock once more, flexing and relaxing her pussy on just the head of his aching cock, Ethan truly found it hard to remain still. His bottom lip found it's way between his lips as his entire body quivered. He waited and waited, his grip starting to tighten on her hips.

Ethan was on the very edge of his control, his lips literally quivering with the desire to pull those shapely hips down, burying his cock in the pussy that teased him so. At the exact moment that he lost that control, Jasmine drove her hips down on his cock, burying the full of that pulsing length within her as he thrust his hips up to her. Ethan had felt Jasmine's orgasm coming, and his wasn't far off. The feeling of her juices gushing out from her, covering their thighs was truly sublime.

Jasmine's words however, pushed Ethan's body beyond his own control. He knew she wanted him to touch, and now knew she wanted him to cum. She didn't tell him how or how soon she wanted him to go about it, so he took that matter into his own strong hands. He lifted her lips only a bit, then used the full power of his thighs to drive his cock into her, thrusting into her with fast and powerful thrusts, his hands holding her in place so he could literally just plow his cock into her.

Ethan's orgasm didn't take long to build past his control, especially given how Jasmine had used and teased him so. His hands gripped her hips tighter as he built towards the edge, his hips driving as fast as he possibly could, reveling in the feel of her body laid flat against his as he fucked her so.

In the span of a single moment, Ethan went from hitting that edge to driving himself right over it, grunting and groaning as he started to cum. His hands didn't release her hips though, and his hips never stopped his relentless fucking of her. Every drive and thrust of his hips emptied more of his cum from his aching balls, pulsing and gushing deep within her, just like she'd asked.

Ethan kept to that frenzied pace as long as he possibly could, riding out the full length of both of their orgasms. Even he couldn't last forever though, and when at last both he and his cock were spent, he collapsed fully on the bed. His hands slid up her body the moment he collapsed, his arms moving around her, holding her to him without force.

"Thank you ma'am." Ethan said at last, wondering if she had anything else in store for him this night.
 
Jasmine was panting from her orgasm and even shuttering slightly from the feel of Ethan’s. His arms around her made her actually feel safe and she relished in that touch. Kissing his neck softly she wondered what she should do. She was so new to this, but she wanted to meet all of Ethan’s needs.

Letting her eyes slip closed she just rested on top of him, but trying not to put all of her weight on his chest. Taking deep breaths and pulling his scent into her lungs she sighed contently. Her arms slipped around his shoulders to hold on to him, afraid she would actually open her eyes and he would be gone. Jasmine didn’t know what it was about him, but something called to her in such a way that she needed to make sure he was cared for and loved.

She finally opened her eyes and grateful that he was still there, buried within her still. It had been so long…so long to have a decent man in her bed. Not only the sex but the all around feel of it. He doesn’t know anything about her and yet willing to do anything for her. Part of her wishes he wasn’t so giving and yet it was making it easy on her to feel good about what she is doing.

Lifting up slightly she looked into Ethan’s eyes before a soft smile caressed her lips, “I hope I haven’t disappointed you Ethan. I just want to make sure that I am doing everything to meet your needs. You can be open with me. I will not punish you for speaking freely with me about anything. “Jasmine wanted him to know that she was open to his questions or even general statements about what she is doing or how she is handling something. In essence she was asking him to teach her to be the Mistress he needs.

Jasmine didn’t want to leave his arms, but she knew eventually her knees or hips were going to start to bother her. She waited though for him to start talking before she even began to stretch herself out above him; trying to keep him still inside of her.
 
The minutes that passed by, with her resting on top of him, were a blissful eternity. It was the kind of thing most people who truly enjoyed romance lived for. The pair just laid there in each others arms, recovering from their powerful experience.

Ethan was content to lay there as long as Jasmine wanted to, more than happy to hold her until she felt like moving. When she eased herself up just a little, his green gaze turned to find hers, that same small smile on his face. He watched a similar smile come to her lips, moments before she spoke. Ethan listened patiently as she voiced her concerns. When she finished though, Ethan simply smiled once more.

"You must understand ma'am. There is little you could do to disappoint me. I am what I am, a pleasure slave. It's a life I chose a long time ago, and I have never regretted that choice. I want what you want. Whatever it is you desire, no matter what it is, it is my desire to please you."

As Ethan spoke, he felt her shifting atop him, stretching out her limbs that were probably getting sore from this position. With a single fluid motion, Ethan's arms tightened around her only briefly. He shifted their positions, rolling her quickly to her back, making sure to keep his cock buried as deep within her as he could. In the same motion though, he shifted to hover over her though, bracing most of his weight on one elbow, so as not to crush her.

"I will do my best to be and do everything you want, desire, and deserve ma'am, not because you force me to, or because I was forced too, but because I want to. If you want a companion to spend days with, a lover to warm your bed, or even just somebody to help around the house. I can do that, will do that. Pleasing you is what my body craves, what my mind needs, and I can assure you, you've been anything but disappointing."

With those words, Ethan took the slightest bit of control once more, leaning down to press a soft kiss to the lips of the beautiful woman beneath him.
 
Last edited:
Jasmine listened to everything Ethan told her and she could understand his desire and his need to please her, but she was sure there were things that he would enjoy that she may not think of or that she doesn’t even know whether she would enjoy or not. She is so new to this that she knew it would take her some time to understand the gift she has been given.

He surprised her when he flipped them but found this position much more enjoyable. Looking up at him she ran her hands over his back, slipping her legs up against his. Not really wrapping them around his waist, more like resting them along the back of his legs, but it would still lock him to her. Her eyes roamed over his face, seeing the sincerity in his eyes as well as hearing it in his voice.

Jasmine’s breath was taken when he leaned down and pressed his lips to her in a soft kiss. Her hands wrapped around his neck before he could pull away, deepening the kiss, letting her tongue search his out. She sighed softly into his mouth the moment his tongue reached hers. The slow sensual caress of their tongues together made for more sensations to pour through her. She wanted to help Ethan in every way, wanted to enjoy him in every way and wanted to protect him from anyone that wished him harm.

Her legs began to slide up to his firm ass. Using the strength in her legs she pushed the heels of her feet into his ass while her hips rose up which pushed him deeper inside of her. Her back arched and she was honestly getting more aroused just by the feel of his lips and tongue on hers. Jasmine could spend hours in this bed with him just exploring and savoring every inch of him, but then she wouldn’t get any work done. Thankfully tonight and tomorrow there was no work to be had, just time to spend with Ethan and learn more about this life she was sorta thrown into.
 
The sensual touch of Jasmine's hands on his back after he'd rolled them felt truly sublime. Ethan sighed softly with content at those hands, already knowing the pleasures that could be had from them. He also felt her legs slipping against and behind his, communicating without words that she wanted him there, pressed against and inside her.

When Jasmine took control of the kiss though, deepening it as her tongue quested for his, he felt the stirrings of arousal within himself, especially she wrapped her legs more firmly around him, pressing against his ass with her heels to pull him more fully against her.

In accordance with those unspoken wishes, Ethan started to slowly rock on top of her, letting his slowly hardening cock slide within her as the pair necked with an increasing passion.

Ethan kept the movements of his hips slow, taking his very sweet time with what they were doing. He was enjoying the intimacy of the moment, even if it didn't go any farther than it already had. Deep down though, he knew he could be hard for her if she desired him again. It would take longer than either of them preferred for him to cum again, but the pair would simply have to explore that road if she wished to travel it.

Until such a time came though, Ethan was content to be as they were, his cock inside her, his strength rocking them slowly, just so she could feel his hard length slide inside of her.
 
Feeling Ethan begin to rock them, Jasmine's muscles tightened around his length. The feel of his cock sliding in and out of her was just pushing her further along that aroused line, turning her into a wanton woman seeking pleasure from him. Jasmine's fingers dove into his hair as her back arched again and her hard nipples brushed his firm chest.

She wasn't in the mood to rush anything with him. In fact she was rather enjoying the slow pace they were taking. It was a slow build up between them and it was rather tender at the same time. Jasmine knew that tender was dangerous, but she didn't care. If Ethan could give himself fully to her then it was only right that she return the favor and give herself fully to him.

Jasmine let Ethan just slowly rock, her hips rising to meet his feeling him going deep with each slow thrust. Her lips broke from his as her fingers slipped back down along his back. Her lips traveled down his jaw to his neck. Her moans grew as each minute passed. The build up increasing, her teeth nipping along his neck while her fingers moved to brush over his chest. She flicked his nipples before gripping them between her first finger and her thumb. Pinching them lightly before pulling on them she nipped at his neck a bit harder.

Jasmine was getting more and more excited as she pulled different sounds from him just by what she was doing to him. Her eyes flicked up to him, wanting to watch his every reaction. He may have been on top and controlling the depth as well as the speed right now, but she knew if she told him to drive harder, faster and deeper he would do so. The thought sent a chill down her body which tightened her muscles and pulled a loud moan from her lips.
 
Ethan took his time with Jasmine this time, basking simply in her presence, and the feel of her pussy flexing and relaxing around his cock. His thrusts were slow but deep, rocking her to and for on the bed. Her legs wrapped around him, her feet on his ass, and of course the hands that teased through his hair drove him on, making him keep to that pace.

It wasn't until Jasmine broke the kiss, letting her lips trail down his chin to his neck that Ethan shifted slightly, bracing his weight on his hands, which were on either side of her. He lowered his own mouth to her neck as he slowly started to move faster, sucking on her neck as her teeth nipped at his own.

When Jasmines hands started to trail over his chest though, moving to tease at his nipples, Ethan lifted up slightly, giving her more free access as he moved within and on top of her. His voice lifted freely with each pinch, pull, and flick of his nipples, his thrusts slowly starting to get faster. Ethan knew for a fact that he would have no strength when this was all said and done. It was for that reason that he was taking his time. He wanted this time to last as long as it could. Jasmine's pussy continually clenching around his cock though, made that desire difficult. Ethan wasn't sure when, but he'd once again sucked his bottom lip between his teeth, sucking and biting upon it as he took her.
 
Last edited:
Jasmine's hands moved around to his back once again while her eyes moved to study his face. Seeing his lip between his teeth made her body arch into his, brushing her hard nipples across his chest even as her hips met his thrust. Her moans growing louder by each moment as her teeth nipped at his chin.

Her eyes locked with his, wanting to see every reaction and every emotion slide through his eyes. She wanted to know everything there was about Ethan and now was the perfect time. His guards were down and his soul was totally open to her as hers was to him.

Jasmine saw the need to please. Saw how he watched every little action she took. Every movement her body made. The demands of her fingers, her body and her eyes on him being gladly given in to. He was showing her such trust that it tugged on her heart. Jasmine found it amazing that one person could give so much to someone they barely even knew.

The thrust of his hips brought her back to the now, the feel of his cock as it slid in and out of her tightness. He felt so good even as he slowly began to pick up more speed. Part of her wanting it to last all night, nice and slow while another part of her wanted him to pound into her making her scream out her pleasures as she gripped onto him. But that hard pounding she knew would not last, they were too close for it to last very long.

Jasmine could feel herself pressing closer to that edge, building with each feel of his cock slipping deep inside of her. Her muscles milking over him feeling him growing with each thrust of his own hips. Her tongue flicked over her lips even as her nails pressing into his back drawing him closer to her. She loved feeling his skin sliding along hers and the warmth of his breath as it played over her forehead.

"Faster....Harder..," Jasmine couldn't take it anymore, she needed to feel the rough side of him. The same side she felt on the steps when he was driving into her. Her body arched to his again a moment before her orgasm crashed over her. It didn't take Ethan long the moment he drove hard into her for her to lose all semblance of control on her orgasm. Her nails tried to dig into his back as her body shuttered under him. Her walls milking his cock while her body flooded over him with her juices.

Jasmine wanted him to cum, but she couldn't find her voice to tell him. She tightened down on him refusing to release her grip that he slid in and out of with such force, until she felt his release. Her breath was panting as her words tried to form, but still they failed her.
 
Jasmine's arms wrapping around him, her hands pressing to his back, helped Ethan as he started to move faster. Their eyes still remained locked, even as she arched her back, pressing her nipples against his chest as he took her. The nip of her teeth at his chin especially had him quivering on and inside her. The entire night as a whole was more perfect than he could ever have imagined when it all began.

If Ethan was at all confused about what Jasmine wanted from him, especially when her nails pressed into his back, her words were quite clear. In a way, despite his desire for this time to last as long as possible, Ethan was grateful for her words. Deep down, he felt his need for her building, felt his desire for her release, and his own.

The second those words reached his ears, Ethan responded, almost lunging forward as he drove his cock into her. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he heard her voice, screaming her orgasm. He was almost beyond it though, feeling only the tight pussy, clenching almost painfully so around his penetrating cock.

Jasmine's nails raked against Ethan's back as their love-making turned quickly into the frenzied fucking she demanded of him. As he felt Jasmine shudder beneath him though, it was the tightness of her pussy that surprised him. Her pussy didn't relax after her orgasm, but in fact, seemed to tighten even further. Whether or not Ethan knew it was a conscious effort on Jasmine's part, he didn't show. The added friction that came with it proved too much for his well-used body.

The need that he felt for her, the need for his release, built quickly in his balls. Still he fucked her though, almost crying out at the tightness of her pussy around his cock. His cock expanded as his orgasm flowed up his cock, and before even he knew it, he was crying out with his own orgasm, groaning and grunting with his primal lust as he came inside her once more.

Just as he'd done before, Ethan kept to his furious pace, fucked her, more and more of his cum gushing from him as he rode out the full length of his powerful orgasm. It was in those moments alone, lost in the feel of his own orgasm, that Ethan showed the least care for the woman he was cumming inside. For all of his submissiveness, his desire to please, everything else was forgotten.

When at last his orgasm subsided, Ethan collapsed to his elbows once more, his body laid out on top of and against Jasmine. Only his braced elbows prevented him from collapsing fully upon her. It didn't hide the effect the experience had on him though. His breathing was heavy and raspy, his eyes still closed, and his cock, still buried within the pussy that had sheathed and taken him twice now in less than an hour.

Ethan didn't know what to say just then, and probably wouldn't have been able to speak, even if he did know. Instead, he was more than content to rest over, on, and inside Jasmine until one or the other of them found the strength to move.
 
The feel of Ethan above her was like heaven wrapped up for her. She had already had one of the most powerful orgasms she could even imagine, but she was craving more of him every second. Her body drained and yet she worked harder to make him cum. His speed continued at this furious pace and Jasmine could feel him swell even more. She knew he was close and she was determined to push him the rest of the way.

Her body arched even as her muscles shuttered around him, another orgasm, smaller this time, flowed through her. Jasmine also felt the warmth begin to fill her and where her ripples stopped she felt his cock spasming. Jasmine moaned as he continued to fuck her, making sure every last drop was deep inside of her.

His body finally settled above hers and as much as her arms still could hold him close to her, her legs were failing her. Slowly they slid down the back of his while her fingers stroked up his back. Her breath was heavy along with his. Her eyes moved over him seeing his eyes closed. Her fingers left his back and touched his cheeks, "Look at me Ethan."

Jasmine wanted to see his eyes, see the knowledge that he was with her. The moment his eyes opened she smiled softly and pressed a soft kiss to the corner of his mouth, "I want you to always know who is with you like this." Jasmine knew if she did take advantage of his pleasure slave status that it would be slightly different than it was now...at least to her. This was their time, time for them to be together, learning each other in the most intimate of ways.

"Don't move," her fingers began to slide down his neck and along the top of his chest. She could feel his muscles shutter under the tips of her fingers and that made her smile all the more. Wishing more than anything she could lay curled up with him and feel him buried deep inside of her. Her eyes moved up to his once again, "Thank you Ethan, you are amazing in every way."

Jasmine brushed her lips along his chin again before letting her hands slide to his back once more. Stroking over his back until he was able to move, and when he did he was going as far as behind her to curl up with her. She sighed contently imagining him in her bed with her every night. Her muscles tightened on him at the thought and she couldn't help but moan from the feel of his cock still buried inside of her.
 
Ethan wasn't sure exactly what gave him the strength not to collapse on top of Jasmine after his orgasm. Somehow though, he managed to keep his knees and elbows underneath him. He felt her arms around him, and that helped keep him aware of her presence. Her legs however, slid down the backs of his own until they rested beside his own. Ethan still hadn't opened his eyes yet, and it wasn't until he felt Jasmine's hands cupping his cheeks, and heard her words that he forced them open.

Without hesitation, those green eyes found her baby blue gaze. There wasn't need in his eyes this time though. There was a gentleness, a softness that he hoped she would convey as his thanks for this night. As Jasmine spoke once more, her gaze held his in place, even before she told him not to move.

The touch of Jasmine's fingers as they traced down his neck, and especially over his chest, sent ripples through the exhausted, yet tight muscles. He sighed softly at her gentle touch.

"Thank you Ethan, you are amazing in every way."

Ethan blushed noticeably when Jasmine spoke those words. His head bowed briefly, his gaze lowering from hers for but a moment before lifting to hers once more. "Thank you ma'am." He said softly. It was true, he'd heard those words many a time. This time however, felt different. She, unlike so many, hadn't known what she was getting herself in to, or rather what her friend was getting her in to. Yet she'd accepted him for what he was, even before she knew what he was.

As before, it was Jasmine's hands trailing over the skin of his back, and the gentle press brush of her lips against his chin that finally forced Ethan back to where he was. His eyes flashed briefly with reluctance as he eased himself off of her. His lower body didn't move though, and only the toned muscles of his stomach flexed as he lifted himself upright.

What Ethan did next though, was the type of thing you couldn't truly teach. You could show them what to do, but whether or not they did it came purely from their own desire. He turned just slightly, and his strong hands reached to lift her left leg. With a slow and very careful motion, Ethan eased that leg up, lifting it until he could bring it around in front of him. Anybody watching might wonder what he was doing, and what he had in mind. It would all become clear though when he brought it across his body and laid it to rest beside the other. Then, with an equally careful motion, he laid down behind her as he eased her to her side. The final position was what he expected she needed at that exact moment, his strong body pressed against her, spooning with her as his cock remained within her. Ethan's arm moved to drape lightly over Jasmine's stomach. He then let his head fall to rest on the pillow beside her own, conscious only of the feel of her body against his own. It made him smile, even as he slipped into a deep sleep.
 
Last edited:
Jasmine watched Ethan move up and her hands fell from him. When he grabbed her left leg she was curious what he had planned for her. Then he slowly moved it and the motion itself was completely erotic and Jasmine didn't know exactly why.

Ethan released her leg when it was resting up against her right one, somewhat on her side. Still she watched him as he maneuvered his body behind her until they were literally spooning. Her eyes widened just slightly, never seeing anything like it before much less the feel of his cock twisting inside of her.

His arm rested across her belly and his chest pressed into her back. She felt his breath blowing softly over her neck and his warmth wrap around her like a blanket. She smiled closing her eyes. This was the best night of her life and she had Ethan to thank for it. He was so special and he made her feel like she was on top of the world.

Slowly she drifted off with the feel of him pressed to her back and his cock still buried inside of her. She couldn't help but think before darkness took her how easy it would be to start another round during the night.

***************

The next morning the sun woke Jasmine up and her eyes fluttered open. She laid there for a few moments trying to gather her thoughts about everything when she remembered Ethan and the night before. That was when she started to feel him behind her. Her head turned and he looked so peaceful lying there that she couldn't help but smile.

His arm was still around her but his cock had slipped out sometime during the night, but that didn't stop her from rubbing her ass against him, just to see if she would get a reaction from him this early in the morning.
 
Ethan's sleep that night was long and restful, a true testament to the pair's activities the night before. How long he slept, he didn't know, and probably wouldn't care if he did.

It was Jasmine's movement that caused him to stir that first time. It was natural of course, what with his arm still being around her, and their closeness as a whole. The feel of her rubbing against his cock elicited a soft, if somewhat tired moan.

Ethan's mind wasn't anywhere near fully awake, but his body knew well enough what it wanted, and what to do. Almost of it's own volition his arm slipped slightly across her form, his hand moving to lightly grasp her hip. His eyes opened as he exerted a gentle pressure on her hips, holding her ass against him as he ground back slowly.

"Good morning ma'am." Ethan said softly, already wondering what the new day had to offer for him.
 
Last edited:
Jasmine couldn't help but moan softly at the feel of Ethan grinding up against her ass, although she did wake him up that way. Her eyes moved to him and she couldn't help but smile, pulling him closer to her just to savor the feel of him pressed to her for awhile longer.

She knew she needed to get up and call Kim to make a plan for her to come over tonight. She really did want to repay Ethan for all that he had done for her and also to repay Kim for giving her Ethan. Jasmine sighed softly, "I really don't want to move from this bed or the warmth of your arms my dear, but I know we must get to moving around."

Turning over Jasmine brushed her fingers against Ethan's cheek, he had shown her so much in such a short time, she was grateful he was in her life. Smiling softly she pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth before slipping from bed, "Might as well shower and get dressed. Need to go to the store and pick up a few things for tonight."

Jasmine smiled to him as she walked toward the bathroom, "Come when you are ready my dear. We had a very enjoyable night last night and as much as I like to lay there and soak in it I know I can't." Just the thought of Ethan and what they did made her shiver as sensations assaulted her. He was sinful in every way and Jasmine was addicted already.

Slipping into the bathroom she couldn't help but smile at the thought of what happened the last time he was here. Her muscles tightened and her nipples hardened. Jasmine stepped over toward the shower and turned on the water, getting it just right. Making sure there was a towel waiting on her she stepped into the shower and into the warm spray where she moaned softly at the feel of it cascading down around her body.
 
Ethan sighed with Jasmine as she spoke. They both knew that they would have to get out of the bed eventually, but neither truly wanted to. In fact, he wondered how long it would take them to get out of that bed, if the choice were fully theirs.

When Jasmine turned, Ethan adjusted himself to give them room. His legs stretched out as his gaze found hers once more. The touch of her fingers to his cheek caused his eyes to close only briefly. He leaned his cheek into the light touch, a small smile crossing his face.

The soft kiss that Jasmine pressed to his mouth was more a tease than anything else, but it was made up for by the sight of her beautifully naked form. His green eyes watched as she slipped from the bed, smiled down at him and made for the bathroom, her hips swaying sensually with each step.

As Jasmine spoke once more, Ethan simply smiled and nodded, even though she was turned away from him. "Yes ma'am, I'll be there shortly." He shifted to his back once more once Jasmine passed from sight. He lifted his arms behind his head, his gaze lifting to the ceiling. His breathing was slow and steady as he thought of the night that he and Jasmine had just had.

In his mind, he couldn't help but wonder how long Jasmine intended to keep him. He actually found himself hoping that she would let him stay. He'd been with more women than he could remember or count, yet Jasmine was different. She was new to this, and yet she was willing to accept that fact, accept him, and seemed to be willing to learn.

The sound of the shower brought Ethan out of his reverie. His mind was already thinking of what the pair had done the last time they were in the shower, even before he'd pushed himself out of the bed. By the time he got to the bathroom, it was already filling with steam. since he was already naked, he simply closed the door and moved to the shower, where he knew Jasmine was already waiting for him.

His hands slowly pushed the curtain aside, and Ethan slipped into the shower, letting the curtain fall back into place. The sight of Jasmine like that, hands pressed against the wall, the water pounding against her form, had Ethan's mind rolling. His cock firmed quickly from the sight of her.

Ethan took a step closer to Jasmine, letting his hand lift to brush against her shoulder. His other hand reached to scoop up the lufa he'd used so expertly before. "Would you like me to begin where I left off ma'am?" Ethan asked softly. Even before she turned or spoke though, his hands had reached for the body wash. He was already lathering up the lufa, in case one or the other of them would be using it.
 
Jasmine sighed softly feeling Ethan's hand on her shoulder. Nodding Jasmine stood up away from the spray of the water letting her head tilt down, "Yes my dear. A massage would be nice as well." Her eyes glanced back to him, watching his body move to get everything ready for her. She didn't let it pass her attention that his body was certainly happy to see her.

The moment his hands and the lufa touched her she couldn't help but shiver. The sensations slithered over her body making her body come alive for him. Nibbling along her bottom lip she couldn't help but remember the last time they were in the shower together. Just the thought of it made her instantly wet and aching.

As his hands move down her lower back she actually leaned forward against the wall again, her legs spreading for him and a soft moan escaped her lips. "You are going to make us late for our plans today, though I would not complain one little bit." Jasmine couldn't help but chuckle lightly, but that chuckle turned into a gasp. Ethan's hands knew exactly where to touch her to get the most enjoyment from her.

Slowly Jasmine turned toward him, moving to lean back against the shower wall her eyes looked to him with heat building in them. She crooked her finger to bring him closer to her. The moment he got within touching distance her fingers gripped around his hardness.

Jasmine couldn't help but moan softly with him as she squeezed him lightly and began to pull him closer to her. Her lips found his and she kissed him passionately as her fingers began to stroke up and down his length.
 
Last edited:
Ethan's gaze followed Jasmine as she spoke. He watched her step away from the water, watched her press her hands against the wall, and even look back over her shoulder at him. The act itself was so very simple, but perfectly seductive.

The moment those baby blue eyes locked with his green one's, Ethan stepped forward. The hand that held the sudsed up lufa slid slowly up Jasmine's back, his hand moving to the nape of her neck. With a slow and gentle squeeze of his strong hand, Ethan massaged and rubbed at that sensitive spot, pressing his thumb into the muscle to help loosen it. As he did so, he ran the lufa over her shoulder, giving it a squeeze so he could watch the suds flow down her body.

Ethan took his time with what he was doing, letting his hands move ever so slowly from her neck, to her shoulder, her upper back, and finally sliding lower. Every bit of skin it passed, his other hand was right there with it, slipping freely across her flesh, teasing and tantalizing.

Jasmine's reactions to his touch didn't pass Ethan's notice. The sounds she made were music to his ears. He noticed the way she leaned forward, her legs parting slowly for him, and he took the invitation letting the lufa dip briefly between her thighs as his hands slipped over her hip.

As Jasmine spoke, Ethan listened and understood, knowing full well the permission she was giving him. When she turned to face him though, a slow and sensual motion, he forgot all about the task at hand. He'd backed off briefly to give her the room to turn, but the moment she crooked her finger at him though, he stepped forward once more.

Ethan towered over Jasmine once more, but the second her hand closed around his hard cock, she had complete control once more. He moaned audibly as she squeezed his cock, his pulse beating strongly in her palm. With a gentle pull, she made her desires known, and he eagerly relented to her. Her eyes told him of her desire, and Ethan once more obliged her, bending down to kiss her. Almost without thinking, Ethan braced his hands on the wall on either side of her. In any other scenario, their roles might seem completely reversed. He was bigger and stronger, and would seem to be trapping her, likely forcing the kiss. Yet there she was, smaller and weaker in most every way, controlling him simply with the hand that slowly stroked up and down his throbbing length.

Of their own volition, Ethan's hips slowly started to rock to that stroking hand, his strong body moving with the motion. In a way, he was making his own desires known. Even still though, he didn't put a voice to those desires, knowing that it probably wasn't necessary, and hoping that she felt the same way and would not deny him.
 
Last edited:
Jasmine loved the control she had over Ethan just by way of her fingers wrapped around his hard shaft. His hips began to move, pushing his hard member in and out of her hand. Jasmine kept the kiss going just as his body humped himself into her hand. She moaned for him, imagining the feel of this shaft in her hand thrusting into her.

Slowly Jasmine broke her lips from his, locking her blue eyes with his green ones. She couldn't help herself, she had to watch his facial expressions as she tightened her grip on him just slightly while her other hand begins to slide up over his chest. Jasmine ducked down under his chin and began to kiss along his neck. Hearing his breath gasp slightly she couldn't help but grin and nibble her way around to the side of his neck.

Her lips brushed over the skin up to his ear, sucking the earlobe into her mouth and flicking it lightly with her tongue. Slipping it from her mouth she began once again to nibble her way down to where his shoulder and neck meet. She moaned as she pressed her body into his just as her teeth began to bit into his skin.

Her teeth slowly got tighter against his skin based soley on the sounds she was pulling from him. She wanted to see if she could break what little control on his hands and arms. She wanted to know if she could make him touch her or take her just by what she was doing to him.
 
Ethan happily soaked in the feel of the kiss, Jasmine's body pressed against his own, and of course the hand that was stroking his cock as his hips moved slowly back and forth. It was Jasmine that broke the kiss, and Ethan let her, even though he could do most anything to her in this position.

When Jasmine's hand slipped up his chest though, a slow and tantalizing journey, he let his eyes drift closed. The feel of her other hand squeezing around his hard cock forced a gasp from his lips, but only a moment before he caught his bottom lip between his teeth.

Ethan felt his control starting to slip though, as Jasmine dipped beneath his chin, her mouth pounced upon his neck, pressing kisses to it as she moved down to the nape of his neck. As it happened, Ethan couldn't help but marvel at the control she had over him, despite the fact that it was her back against the wall, not his.

As Jasmine's mouth continued her sinful trail, now moving to assault his earlobe, Ethan let a soft stream of moans slip from his lips, his body starting to rock and writhe before her, his cock thrusting steadily in her hand now. She seemed to be enjoying it all though, from the way she pressed her body against his fully, letting him feel how hard her nipples were. Her moans were the true proof though, as it he needed any more than that.

Soon enough, Jasmine's teeth abandoned his earlobe once more, moving once more to attack upon the nape of his neck. This time though, Ethan noticed a change. That change came in the form of her teeth. He gasped at the first press of them though, but was surprised when she didn't stop or even back off, but rather start to bite down harder.

Ethan had to wonder again how she could do it. How could she have the control, when she was in such a vulnerable position. It was a true mystery to him, but it was a reality as well. There she was, back against the wall, one hand gripping his cock as he fucked it, her teeth attacking his neck. The more he marveled at it, the more aroused he became, and the louder his responses became.

In the back of his mind, he knew he should ask for permission. They were in her house, in her shower, and he was hers to do with as she chose, yet he found the need too powerful to deny.

Ethan's next movements were fluid and continuous. His hands lifted first to either side of her face, pushing her just far enough away to dive down and kiss her. He'd of course been careful enough to ensure she hadn't broken the skin, but he didn't doubt for a second that he'd have a hickey. Next though, his hands dropped down, one moving to her hip, as the other moved to grasp the hand that held his cock.

Meanwhile, Ethan nudged Jasmine's feet apart with his own, making room between her legs as he spread them. His lips stayed glued to hers as he did so, not really giving her time to argue. He guided their hands holding his cock to her pussy, already dripping wet for him. Even then though, when Ethan had taken full control, and any other slave might be reluctant to do so, deep down, Ethan knew that Jasmine wanted this, just like she'd wanted him to cum for her that first time on the bed.

It was with those thoughts in mind that Ethan pushed his cock into her. He was still slow and careful with his penetration though, feeling her hand slide down his cock as he filled her with his cock. Only after the full of his cock penetrated her though, did Ethan break the kiss, letting his mouth drop to her neck as he breathed heavily, his body literally quivering with the effort it had taken to hold back, and even go that slowly. Ethan didn't say anything right then though, didn't ask for permission and didn't apologize. He held there, towering over her, especially the way he leaned over her, silently begging for the permission he sought.
 
Ethan's hands prying her from his neck made Jasmine smile inside. It wasn't a big amount of control gone, but then she guessed it was a huge amount for him. When his lips descended upon hers, she gladly accepted them along with his tongue that seemed to bring more moans slipping into his mouth.

His hands and legs moving to press her legs apart for him only to replace that empty space with his body. The tip of his cock brushed between her folds made her body tighten instantly. That tightening only got worse as he pressed slowly into her. She wanted to cry out and did so, only to find her cries being gobbled up by his mouth.

His body pressed tighter to hers and even hers arched toward his. Jasmine's hand around his now buried cock slipped to his hip and ran slowly up along his side. His mouth moved to work along her neck causing her other hand to move around and gripped Ethan's hair. Her fingers tightening even more, mimicking her muscles that wrapped solidly around his shaft.

His lips traveling over her neck raised her chin, arched her body once again and pulled loud moans from her. Her fingers gripping his hair even more before pulling his head back to lock eyes with him. The heat in hers was quite evident, but the wish, the hope of permission in Ethan's eyes screamed at her. Jasmine loved seeing that look in his eyes, loved knowing no matter how out of control he was, he still sought out her permission for his actions.

Tightening her grip even more she tightened her muscles around his cock, "Fuck me Ethan, I won't break I promise!" Jasmine was shocked by her own words but the thought of them, the meaning behind them brought her to needing it, needing the feel of Ethan being none too gentle with her.

She felt his hands gripping her hips and that encouraged her to do more. Tilting his head back from her, the motion matching the motion of his hips. She strained to feel him, but knew he was going to try and tease her body even more. Once she pulled his head back as far as she wanted it, she struck. Her teeth latched onto the side of his neck and her mouth bit down a bit harder than she expected, all because of the thrust of his hips.

This was what she wanted! She wanted him totally lost in his control, only feeling and nothing more.
 
Ethan felt Jasmine's hand on his hip, the other in his hair. Still he held there, trying so badly to hold back, wanting her permission before he did what he so desperately wanted.

The hand in his hair pulled his head back, and Ethan allowed it. He saw in her baby blue eyes, the same driving need that he felt inside. He'd of course felt the first bit of tension within her as he'd pressed inside. He'd continued, even though she didn't let up, her pussy clenching hard around his penetrating cock. Even the way her body was arched, her upper back against the wall, her breasts pressed firmly against his strong chest, told him of her want.

Jasmine's words would have been considered vulgar in most any other scenario. Here though, it was perfect. The hand in his hair pulled his head back, and he allowed it, backing his own hips off in the process. Their eyes locked once more. Even with her words, Ethan might have teased her even more. When her mouth pounced on his neck though, her teeth clenching at the skin, he gave up any and all thoughts of slow and teasing, driving his cock to her. The sharp sting of pain in his neck drove Ethan forward.

Time and again, Ethan drove his cock into Jasmine. One of his hands even lifted to hold the back of her head to his neck. He knew well enough that he'd bear a mark on his neck from those teeth, and he was going to ensure that she would feel this time well after the fact. His hard cock pounded into her, almost violently as he penetrated her with such savage force, thinking only of their orgasms, orgasms that would come quickly indeed.
 
Jasmine didn't want to bite him too hard, but the ravish thrust of his hips tightened her body including her teeth along him. She felt the skin of his neck so tight within the grip of her teeth and yet she didn't want to release it. Jasmine wanted him to feel that lingering line between the pleasure and pain. Wanted more and even more as his shaft drove in and out of her, seeking and searching for that orgasm they both longed for.

Jasmine took a deep breath and before her orgasm crashed over her sinking her teeth completely into his flesh, she let go of his neck. Leaving her lips pressed to his neck as her fingers released their hold on his hair, her body began to spiral out of control. Her hand spasmed in his hair as the sounds of her enjoyment muffled against his neck.

Her body shook in his hand as her orgasm rushed through her, milking his hardness as it continued to pump in and out of her. The feel of him was too much and she had to let go before she exploded in pleasure. Her fingers gripping his hair again just as her muscles clamped down around him, tightening around him until he couldn't ignore it anymore.

Jasmine loved the feel of Ethan, loved the hard thrusts of his cock driving into her, pushing against her cervix and making her want to scream out. Her lips along his neck was what was keeping her from screaming in the shower, but only barely.

Her hand moved up to touch his chest, but what she did she wasn't expecting. Her fingers brushed up the length of his chest before her nails dug in. Her own body racing once again as her nails began to rake down his chest, "Fuck Ethan!" The words echoing above the sound of the shower with the force of his cock driving them higher. Jasmine gripped his chest, knowing the next thrust of his hips was going to send her spiraling once again into sheer pleasure.
 
Ethan was well beyond the point of feeling the pain as Jasmine bit and held his neck between those teeth. His mind was concerned only with the pussy that he was fucking, the pussy that was clenched tight around his cock, had been from that first penetration. He sounded off again and again, his moans and cries of pleasure right against her ear as he took her, his strong hands pulling her to him as he took her hard and fast.

Though he barely felt the release of her teeth on his neck, Ethan felt the moans from her lips as she pressed against him. He also felt when her tight little pussy tightened, painfully so, around his invading cock. That tightness didn't cause him to hesitate, or even slow. The harder she clenched, the harder his thrusts came. To any observer, it might seem that he didn't care, such was the seeming violent nature of this fucking. In the deepest depths of his mind though, he did care, he did care about the pussy that was clenching systematically around his cock, milking her pleasure from it as he pounded her so.

The hand that pressed up Ethan's chest was a joyous surprise, especially in the heat of the moment. Just as surprising though, was the sharp rake of her nails that followed. The pain elicited a sharp cry from his lips, a cry that sounded right in her ear. The pain also sent him surging right to the edge of the pleasure surging within him. Ethan didn't care about holding back though, not now.

The very next powerful thrust that he gave her, shoved him violently over that edge, his loud grunts and cries of pleasure joining her own voice as it rose with her own pleasure. Their cries sounded together, their bodies collapsing over the edge in a perfect unison. No sooner did he feel her juices gushing against and around his cock, did that same cock erupt with his cum. Thrust after powerful thrust fucked more of his hot cum into her. His cock jerked and pulsed within her as he felt her spasming and quaking around him.

Only once the last pulse of cum had slipped from his cock did Ethan finally move his hands. He released her hips and lifted them to brace on either side of her chest, just under her arms. Ethan didn't know how much strength she would have to support herself, even caught between him and the wall, so in case that strength waned, he would be there, inside and around her, supporting her until she was able to move. Ethan was content to rest their, their breathing slowly returning to normal, their bodies pressed firmly together as he remained within her, helping her come down from her tumultuous highs.
 
Jasmine couldn't seem to catch her breath fast enough. The feel of him driving into her was exactly what she wanted and needed. It was like he had read her mind and with that was reading her body.

Her eyes moved down over his neck and chest to make sure that she didn't actually damage him in any way. What she saw was angry red teeth marks and scratches down his chest. Jasmine hoped that they would disappear within a few hours, she didn't want to think she had actually done any damage to him.

The feel of his hands moving up to her sides brought a soft gasp from her lips and her muscles clenching around him. She felt him begin to slip from her and knew the more she pressed and clenched on him the quicker she was going to push him from her. She didn't want him to leave and yet she knew they had things they needed to do today. What....she really wasn't sure....but something.

Slowly Jasmine got her feet under her and she thought that her legs were a strong enough to hold her up. They were strong enough but she did feel her legs shake under the weight of her own body. Her hand at the same time released his hair while her other one brushed lightly over the red scratches she had left. She leaned in and kissed his lips ever so softly as a thank you for giving her exactly what she had been craving.

When she broke from him she couldn't help but smile as they still were both trying to catch their breath, "Wow Ethan...just wow." Again Jasmine sent up thanks for bringing Ethan into her life and opening her eyes to the joys they lavished in. Her fingers couldn't help but brush over his skin and just savor the feel of him. She was still shocked that Kim had actually got him for her birthday and she was certainly going to repay Kim, though the thought crossed her mind about whether Ethan actually wanted it or not.

Her eyes moved over his features, "Ethan, I want to ask you something and I want complete honesty. What are your thoughts on me letting Kim have her way with you? I am not asking to get an answer of whatever I like...I am asking you what you like."
 
Back
Top