Older teacher iso rebellious female student to discipline

I have to get my grades up sir. Or Daddy will not be happy.

He said you could tutor me....

I took some time away from Lit., but I have found myself constantly tempted to return. Young ladies in desperate need of discipline are hard to resist, after all. So here I am, giving in to those desire... care to join me? :)

Pick me pick me! I'm the know it all who always has her hand in the air begging to be called on. Make me beg for something else ;)

Well, I haven't given out any spankings in far too long... I think we should rectify that tonight.

Type of Bad girl

What if the student is disrespectful or uncooperative? Is that enough?

Pick me pick me! I'm the know it all who always has her hand in the air begging to be called on. Make me beg for something else ;)
I'm the one who sits in the back. Flirts with the guys. Keeping them distracted. Never completing my assignments. Giving you my innocent little sarcastic looks. No Teacher shall ever make me behave.......never :devil:

I'm the one who sits in the back. Flirts with the guys. Keeping them distracted. Never completing my assignments. Giving you my innocent little sarcastic looks. No Teacher shall ever make me behave.......never :devil:

We definitely need to have a private talk after class, young lady.

Back