New QSco for 2013.

QSco

Highly approachable.
So the world didn't end. Who knew?!

This Chinese Zodiac menu only goes to 2067, for anyone predicting the next one.

Anyway, here's the first photo of the new year.

Last edited:
My spot (licking it) yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

And you are HOT

This may be an endless night for me. Life needs more easy choices.

One more of the same, and then one from the post-shower. Next time you can look forward to more view and better lighting. Like all other things in life, this is a learning process. Ever forward, hopefully improving.

Oh! And PK, I like the way you lick the spots. ;)

Last edited:

One more of the same, and then one from the post-shower. Next time you can look forward to more view and better lighting. Like all other things in life, this is a learning process. Ever forward, hopefully improving.

Oh! And PK, I like the way you lick the spots. ;)

*sigh* gosh I have missed you around here.

Where are all the other chicks? Or do I get you all to myself for a bit? :devil:

*sigh* gosh I have missed you around here.

Where are all the other chicks? Or do I get you all to myself for a bit? :devil:

Looks like I'm all yours! Maybe the other gals are waiting for me to show something more exciting.... or maybe I've alienated my fans by deleting all the old pics.

Love the one in the towel.... the hair... the hands... very nice. ;)

Um, you forgot to turn on the lights. Still smexy though. ;)

Well thanks! And I didn't really forget. I was fucking around with a flash. Not yet perfectly happy with the results, but I may need to make it darker to get to that point.

Yaaaay! You're back!:D

I might've literally swooned after looking at this pic:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1164823&d=1357625247

Can you get any more enticing? Most likely yes!

Happy to see you posting pictures again :cattail:

Hello! Happy to see you again also!

This is a pre-shave pseudo-silhouette. The razor wasn't far behind this photo.:eek:

Last edited:
Mmmm... love a man with a beard. Shame you shaved ;)

The great thing about facial hair is that it just keeps coming back. And I think to call what I had going on a "beard" is really really overstating it. :D

Well thanks! And I didn't really forget. I was fucking around with a flash. Not yet perfectly happy with the results, but I may need to make it darker to get to that point.

Hello! Happy to see you again also!

This is a pre-shave pseudo-silhouette. The razor wasn't far behind this photo.:eek:

Ooo la la! The New Year is starting off with a bang. :D

Now how about a pic of those sexy lips of yours:devil:

I know, I was teasing you.

And YUM, I love this new pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

The one... with the towel, and your hand...

Want!

Ooo la la! The New Year is starting off with a bang. :D

Now how about a pic of those sexy lips of yours:devil:

Lips, you say? I can probably make that happen. They're a little chapped right now though..... I'll keep you posted.

I know, I was teasing you.

And YUM, I love this new pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

Teasing me? How cruel! :devil:

The one... with the towel, and your hand...

Want!

Glad you enjoy! I'm rather delighted with the outcome of that photo as well. Glad to know that when I find something I think works the sexy-as-hell gals agree.

Fabulous pictures! I love the slow tease. Very sexy ;)

Thanks SleepingBeauty! Nice to see you seeing me. ;)

And the mid-shave photo. I'd have posted it with the others, but I've been a lazy bastard.

Last edited:
Cheers and Happy Nude Year to you, Mr. Sexy Lazy Bastard. Nice to see you checking in. How serendipitous that we both dropped in at the same time. You are as hot as evah. :D

Cheers and Happy Nude Year to you, Mr. Sexy Lazy Bastard. Nice to see you checking in. How serendipitous that we both dropped in at the same time. You are as hot as evah. :D

Ahhh serendipity! How delightful, and a Happy Nude Year to you, too!

Yeah. Shaving. It's boss sexy. Back to my scruffy self. Not quite furry enough to satisfy the beard-ists, but on the way. At least until the next time I'm required to make myself presentable.

I had planned on having more photos this week, by my time went somewhere. And not the usual place my time goes, but somewhere much more woeful and depressing. I'll have another photo when I can. In the meantime, I'll entertain you by almost-honestly answering questions.

Yeah. Shaving. It's boss sexy. Back to my scruffy self. Not quite furry enough to satisfy the beard-ists, but on the way. At least until the next time I'm required to make myself presentable.

I had planned on having more photos this week, by my time went somewhere. And not the usual place my time goes, but somewhere much more woeful and depressing. I'll have another photo when I can. In the meantime, I'll entertain you by almost-honestly answering questions.

I'm not a beardist...I'm more of a QSco'ist. Scruffy, shaved, stubbly...I like them all. True story.

I'm not a beardist...I'm more of a QSco'ist. Scruffy, shaved, stubbly...I like them all. True story.

Oooh, Nice!

I have treats. Treats? I think they're treats. Hot off the .... image sensor.

Last edited:
Back