The KISSING thread........

What a wonderful thread to come back to.

While the physical kiss is important, to me, it's the connection that makes it hot, the restrained desire and the coming together of two people who truly want to kiss.

Also, it's the touch on the rest of the body, that completes it for me. A semi-closed fist in the hair, a hand pressed against the back or the ass, a fingertip that strokes a thigh...the kiss becomes a full body experience.

As for the kiss itself, I prefer deep kissing, myself...the kind of kiss that lets you feel the passion that's been smoldering in the other person, the sort of desperate desire they are aching to express.
 
TirelessTongue said:
Often overlooked by some, the kiss is the gateway to foreplay. Thats how I see it.
Not all kisses should lead to foreplay, but good forplay should start with kisses.

Whether it be on the lips, cheek, neck, nipple, or some other special spot.... kisses really turn me on. But no kiss turns me on more than the kiss on the first date with a woman I am into. I really enjoy the slow kisses, french kisses, and even the kisses a little bit on the sloppy side.

Being a guy, I appreciate good kissers. Non smokers are prefered. There are times where I'd get so wet that you can see it in my jeans just by kissing a woman. It really get my juices flowing.

Lets hear what others have to share about kissing? How do you like it? where do you like it? Are there kinky kinds of kissing techniques you use? Please share!

:devil: I have found, for me, at least, slightly more forceful kisses really get me worked up. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy soft, slow kisses too. But there's nothing like my man putting his hand on the back of my head and pulling me in tight for a hard, wet, long french kiss. If I wasn't in the mood, I am now.

I enjoyed reading this and am happy there are other people who would miss kissing if it just stopped.
 
Kissing...

How I miss the simple pleasures of a woman's lips on mine. Sighhhh... Anyway, I believe that kissing is great for a lot of reasons. Too many to dig into, but I'll list a few.

1. Great awkward silence/ tension breaker.
2. Great way to see if the other person is interested. It's more honest than words, I've learned.
3. It's a great way to express yourself when words fail you.
4. It's great for just showing your interest/ love/ caring for another person.
5. It's beautiful.



Kissing is not, however, what leads to foreplay and love making as far as I'm concerned. There are other things that truly lead to that. Kissing just rocks, though.


My favorite kisses are the deep, long, passionate, not too invasive, juicy, lingering, toe curling, eye closing, heart thundering in your chest, legs weakening kisses. I've often brought women to the point of almost fainting with kisses because I'm so passionate when I'm really into a woman it's like I forget that we need to breathe. lol No one's ever seemed to mind, though. I'm a good kisser and I've proved it with women who have absolutely no interest in me whatsoever and just to prove a point that looks aren't everything. Once the kiss is over, though, I usually leave the woman kind of confused if she's the shallow type. My kisses make her think I really want more but that's not the case because I cannot stand shallow people who base relationships entirely on physicality and all that superficial bullshit. I won't call them, won't answer their calls to me, and I generally avoid them like the plague afterward.


There have been occasions in my past that my kisses have brought women to orgasm without any other form of physical contact other than lips to lips and my arms wrapped around a woman's body pulling and holding her body toward or so I've been told. I believe it, too. I really am that damn good. It's a gift and a curse. lol heeheehee
 
Re: Re: The KISSING thread........

In the Skin said:
:devil: I have found, for me, at least, slightly more forceful kisses really get me worked up. Don't get me wrong, i enjoy soft, slow kisses too. But there's nothing like my man putting his hand on the back of my head and pulling me in tight for a hard, wet, long french kiss. If I wasn't in the mood, I am now.

I enjoyed reading this and am happy there are other people who would miss kissing if it just stopped.

Yes, there is a time and place for the Forceful kisses. Usually, forceful kisses lead to other things........

I once had a woman who was "too forceful" and had a big tongue too and could nearly force it down my throat. That kind of stuff, is not a turn on.
 
kisses

for me, well... i like to kiss. I like kissing people at parties, when i meet them, but the best kisses are the ones that make u feel that feeling. When u look into each others eyes knowing that both of u want the same. To share that one moment when u are togeher as one, hugging each otehr, rubbing eachother, feeling each other, touching each other. Touch is also very important, to know that u can lay down with someone and just have them there to talk with to share moments with. I love holding the girl while we stare into each others eyes... it drives me nuts!! Kissing is one of the most important things for a couple.... at least thats how i feel....
 
kissing...

Hello, everyone, nice to be here. Been lurking for a while, this board is full of people after my own little heart...

As to kissing, I don't know what's up with men in my life...up till now I've had only one guy that could kiss well, and who didn't hate it with a passion... poor little me, I live for that stuff. I guess I'm one of those women who can almost reach orgasm from a good french kiss...have any of you ladies out there ever actually had an orgasm from kisses? I'm looking forward to actually meeting a guy who likes it as much as I do...who knows, I might have found him...more later on that one.
 
Re: kissing...

cat28 said:
Hello, everyone, nice to be here. Been lurking for a while, this board is full of people after my own little heart...

As to kissing, I don't know what's up with men in my life...up till now I've had only one guy that could kiss well, and who didn't hate it with a passion... poor little me, I live for that stuff. I guess I'm one of those women who can almost reach orgasm from a good french kiss...have any of you ladies out there ever actually had an orgasm from kisses? I'm looking forward to actually meeting a guy who likes it as much as I do...who knows, I might have found him...more later on that one.


My dear, a kiss from me would probably send you into orbit with excitement and I doubt that you'd be able to stand on your own afterward. I may lack "sexual experience, grace, prowess, and looks" but no woman has ever made a claim that I was anything other than a master with my mouth and tongue. If you'd ever care to find out for yourself, I'd be more than willing to be the man to bring you to orgasm with his lips.:kiss: :rose: :p :kiss:


If not, I truly hope you find the one that you are looking for. Take care.
 
Personally I love kissing, from that soft last kiss goodnight to the sould stimulating take me now, damn I want you deep kiss, but I was once asked to desciribe a kiss and did so over the phone, here is my attempt at writing it down.


My favorite kind of kiss.

I hear your voice across the airport and begin looking around for you. I suddenly see you waving your hand over your head to get my attention. Grabbing my carryon bag I run across the tile floor toward you as fast as I can without security wanting to shoot me. As soon as I reach you I drop my bag to the floor and pull you into my arms. I feel your arms slide under my coat as you snuggle against me with your head on my chest. You look up just as I lean down to kiss you, my lips softly pressing to yours in greeting until I feel them part and the tip of your tongue reaching out for mine. I slowly slide my tongue into your warm open mouth, gently gliding it over your lips as you softly suck against it. I can feel your nipples harden against my chest as you breath deeply. I press harder, my lips tight against yours as I feel your nails against my skin as your hands clench against my shirt as you pull tighter against me. My hands are around you, holding you against me as I feel myself growing more and more excited from the feel of your body touching mine after so long. You pull back and look into my eyes, smiling softly as you whisper softly, "I missed you baby"

This is a fictional kiss, I used to travel all the time and dreamed this kiss while flying one late afternoon. I told a friend about it over the phone and she said that she wishes she could be there sometime to greet me and make that dream come true, but it didn't and so I give you my kiss, not one of lust and longing, but one of tender feelings and warm hearts.

Carnus
 
There is nothing I enjoy more than kissing a handsome looking perfect stranger. Or shall I say, kissing on the first date for the first time.
 
Here is a kiss:



We were strolling through the center of the little New England village, just a little window shopping and converstation....... we came upon an artist studio. The building was one of those with a few steps going up to the door, but we could see from the sidewalk too. I just had to get a better look at a lovely watercolor and climbed the stairs to see. When I turned to beckon you up to see it, you were on the stair just below me. Now we were eye to eye......face to face....and I just couldn't resist that face, those eyes,...... oh! and that grin spoke volumes!! I blushed at the sight, and grinned slighly too. I knew I had to kiss you right there and then..... my lips parted on their own, they were already feeling that tingle of fullness. You were making me work for this kiss....but I was up to your challenge! I took your hand and kissed the backside....looking into your eyes, seeing if that grin would change..... it was still there! I turned your hand over and kissed your palm.... that grin only deepened....... and that stir in me grew. I only needed to take one small step to be nearer to you, to be able to feel the warmth of your body, to touch you more. I noticed your lips part too.... your eyes looked as though they could see into my soul..... I could feel the butterflys, as I move my face closer and slowly placed my lips upon yours..... so sweet, I sighed......realizing I'd been holding my breath so long...... you returned my kiss with your soft touch......and we enjoyed the tender expression of this kiss....... letting it grow naturally...... opening our mouths to each other....letting our tongues meet....oh! the electricity that sparked.... and we held tighter to each other and our kiss became hunger.....pressing hard to each other..... tongues racing in our mouths.....exploring.....loving..... the kiss that went on and on.


:kiss:
 
A Thank you kiss!

Suppose I took your hand and brought you closer to me...... while my other hand reaches up to lightly touch your face, luring you towards my waiting mouth....... a soft kiss I place upon your lips, tender, almost as though I wasn't touching you, but you know I am..... and I know I am too..... and the kiss deepens ....becomes more passionate and hungry......I use my tongue to open your mouth so I can taste more of you...... needing to explore your mouth..... wanting you to explore mine........


:kiss:
 
Oh my gosh... I absolutely love to kiss someone who has just finished eating me... to taste how sweet and yummy I am from their lips and tongue. Ahhh.... it's such a turn on to me, makes me so, so hot :D
 
kissing

oh, I am also a fan of a long hot, passionate kiss. Love playing with the woman's lips...kissing her face...down to her neck...face next to mine...and oh, listening to that breathing....back up to kiss again...to do all over again...
 
kissing

oh, I am also a fan of a long hot, passionate kiss. Love playing with the woman's lips...kissing her face...down to her neck...face next to mine...and oh, listening to that breathing....back up to kiss again...to do all over again...
 
full lips gently nibbling my lips are a big turn on....but the biggest turn on is kisses that start at the base of my spine and go all the way to the nape of my neck...... I get wet thinking about it..mmmmm
 
only kissing can make my body burn! gosh if its witha right person even a little poke on the lips will do the trick! but i love french kisses, they just make me forget everything around me especially when he starts moving his hand around my body, playing with my hair, then slowly moving his lips to my neck, ear.. wow! even thinking about me got me going:D
 
I like the progression that you get when you start with your partner and get better.

At first (at least for me) it was a little awkward, bumping into each other, both of us wear glasses, neither of us quite sure of the others rhythm.

I loved it then, and I love it now...but it's nice to know more of what your partner likes and be able to give it to them.

We usually get excited and move on to other things but I wouldn't mind just kissing for a nice long time some evening.

And just one kiss from her can make me hard...instantly.
 
mmm.

H0wl said:
I like the progression that you get when you start with your partner and get better.

At first (at least for me) it was a little awkward, bumping into each other, both of us wear glasses, neither of us quite sure of the others rhythm.

I loved it then, and I love it now...but it's nice to know more of what your partner likes and be able to give it to them.

We usually get excited and move on to other things but I wouldn't mind just kissing for a nice long time some evening.

And just one kiss from her can make me hard...instantly.

Well, then.... guess I should kiss you absolutely as often as I can. :kiss:
 
Mmmm kissing ... there's this one spot on a man that I'd love to dive into ...

It all stems from a semi-frequent query by Almásy (played by Ralph Fiennes):
-------
Almásy: This... this, the hollow at the base of a woman's throat, does it have an official name?
Madox: Good God, man, pull yourself together.

[later in the movie]

Almásy: There is no God... but I hope someone looks after you.
Madox: Just in case you're interested, it's called the suprasternal notch.
-------

That took my breath away.

Ever since, it's been my #1 fave errogenous zone. Now, when I find myself attracted to someone new I daydream about kissing him there and it makes me absolutely melt inside. And I start checking him out, peeking at *that* spot. (Much safer than trying to snatch a glance further south, tho not as safe as a full-on scope of his butt <g>.)

And if he swoons, I'll know I've hit paydirt.

Kissing: A topic I'll never tire of until my very last breath.
 
Mmmm-kisses are awesome!!

I hadn't seen this thread since I am newer-thanks for bringing it back to the top!

I've been dreaming about how my first kiss with a special someone will happen. I imagine him getting into my car. Saying hello and how was the trip? And then, seeing his hand rise to my face and cup my cheek. Then slowly he will lean towards me. Eyes burning into mine. Slowly he places his lips on mine. Then he lightly kisses me and moves back to see my reaction. I'd been holding my breath in anticipation and slowly I let it out. My lips part and he pulls me into him and starts to devour my lips. Nipping them gently. Pulling my lower lip gently between his teeth. My world starts to spin from the heat and passion in the kiss. (Getting worked up thinking about it!)

The other kiss I've been imagining is the "good morning, did-we-actually-sleep-kiss." This kiss begins with him waking first and watching me sleep for a moment (please, let me not be drooling!). I gradually become aware of him looking at me and peep under my lashes. He lowers his mouth to my cheek and slowly slides his lips over my face. Now I'm awakening-in more than one sense. My arms slide up to his shoulders and fingers bury themselves in his hair-caressing. His mouth makes its circle over my cheek, to my eye lids, over the bridge of my nose and around to my other cheek. Finally it softly and gently arrives at my mouth. He gives me such sweet and tender kisses that tears form in my eyes. He says "last night was wonderful and I don't want our time together to end." Then he returns his mouth to mine to continue the exploration of my lips and mouth. Gradually, the kisses get hotter and hotter and we make slow sensual love.

OK-before I get myself further worked up, I guess I will sign off!! I hope the kissing thread stays as active as some of those others!!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss: :)
 
I'm glad, too, that someone brought this old thread back to the forefront.
I LUV to kiss! I think that kissing is one of the most intimate things two people can do. I could kiss for hours and be completely content.... whether it be the getting-to-know-you type of kissing, the foreplay type of kissing, the lovemaking type of kissing.... kissing in and of itself is so magical (to me).
 
Hot Kiss

God, I love to kiss my wife ! One day she was playing with herself for me and rubbing her juices all over her tits. I went nuts licking her juice off her tits. THEN she just looked at me and put some of her sweet juice on her lips and kissed me. WOW that kiss was so hot she started squirting from it. My wife now often sucks up her own juice and then kisses me , her hot tongue tasteing as sweet as her pussy, NOW THATS A GREAT KISS ! :nana:
 
Back
Top