Seduction 5.0?

Seduction

I hate that you have limited yourself to younger men. Worldly men know the art of seduction. You're correct it's a long passionate marathon not a hurried instant satisfaction sprint.
Give me a chance if you want to enjoy passion!
 
I hate that you have limited yourself to younger men. Worldly men know the art of seduction. You're correct it's a long passionate marathon not a hurried instant satisfaction sprint.
Give me a chance if you want to enjoy passion!

why force her to have something that she doesn't want.

plenty of other fish in the sea so to speak.
 
Age is just a number. Having a meaningful conversation can be done with people of all ages. I dated a woman 19 years my senior and believe that it was not about our ages...… it was about our souls. Both of ours. I wish you luck.
 
Angelina must be bored if she is bumping an old ad. Worth the effort to get to know. Good luck all.
 
I'm a single 51 y/o female who feels that it is becoming a lost art.

In this era of instant messaging/instant gratification/instant everything, I would like to think that there are still those who appreciate the power and satisfaction written communication affords.

I am interested in chatting/connecting with a single male, 20s-40s, who appreciates great conversation, sexual and otherwise.

If the above sparks any interest, please feel free to PM :kiss:

Intrigued by your wish for written communication (seductive?). Will write when I 'm not on a tablet. :rose:
 
I think seduction is still a thing. I also love the feeling of the lead up to the first kiss. The feeling and sound of the other persons breathing so close. Bodies so close. Breathing in each other's aromas. Lips so close. Heart pounding....there doesn't even need to be anything beyond the kiss, just more kissing.
 
MrDevereaux when the flying monkeys come out...that is when all bets are off. Only make me unleash them if you're feeling quite bold and up to the task :kiss:
 
MrDevereaux when the flying monkeys come out...that is when all bets are off. Only make me unleash them if you're feeling quite bold and up to the task :kiss:

Well said! Written communication and all its trappings of sensuous sentiment and passionate passage being the swiftest means by which to unleash them, of course. It's heartening to see a fellow romantic's thread return... mssweetangelina, your desires mirror my own.
 
Back
Top