The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grins*

You just wanna see how far off I can get....

I know, I know...

*blinks*

Maybe, it'll just be a piece that has absolutely no bearing on the story...just an interlude.

A bit of insanity.

That whole thread is nothing but insanity.
It's every single of us indulging in our own crazy which is why we all get cravings for that thread. We purge it only to have it come crawling back under our skin again and we can't breathe or write until that little beast is safely laid to rest under a mountain of words.

Plus.. you know... the sexy.

oh. my fingers and teeth are numb.. but.. I'm more good than bad..

Well.. elated.. and fucking wacked.

gods help me when I have my head all the way on straight.

Ok.. not me... everyone that stands in my way.

That whole thread is nothing but insanity.
It's every single of us indulging in our own crazy which is why we all get cravings for that thread. We purge it only to have it come crawling back under our skin again and we can't breathe or write until that little beast is safely laid to rest under a mountain of words.

Plus.. you know... the sexy.

But...but...I don't HAVE crazy.

*blinks*

Okay, maybe I do.

Fuck it, I am gonna go write crazy til I can focus.

Hrmmmm... am I the only one who wondered WHY FHD did not jump at the chance to be "under" Miss V ????? I mean really.... I would have thought he would have LOVED to look up at Miss V "over" him... ~wiggles eyebrows~

*pounces AC before wandering off to shower*

LT~

Egads. I have posts to answer and emails to reply to. I need to get after it.

Nope.

Shower first.

I was... Ummmm....
Making... Pretzels...

after letting Freekles know I was having a Doc session and getting far from beneficial bedside aid.... Damn, raccoon. I still feel shivers.

I was... Ummmm....
Making... Pretzels...

after letting Freekles know I was having a Doc session and getting far from beneficial bedside aid.... Damn, raccoon. I still feel shivers.

You really should know better. Just be glad I'm at work and you can't be called on the phone. When you can...I feel the need to tell you a little story...

You really should know better. Just be glad I'm at work and you can't be called on the phone. When you can...I feel the need to tell you a little story...

*plugs ears and smiles*
After what you did?
I'm scared...
*smirks again*

~ blinks ~ Ok, I have to ask, how did THAT come up? (Will admit I did not read all the preceeding posts, so I may have missed something)

*snickers* It was from a different thread. But now it's in my head. Mac n' cheese, and a nice piece of bread. *nodnod*

Okay, not really the bread, but I wanted to keep rhyming.

*snickers* It was from a different thread. But now it's in my head. Mac n' cheese, and a nice piece of bread. *nodnod*

Okay, not really the bread, but I wanted to keep rhyming.

Now I'm hungry!!!!!!! For Mac and Cheese... maybe I will make that for dinner tonight ~nods~ Yummmmmyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back