New faces, come say hello....

Hello Sweet Girl.

inexperienced but not conceptually new. 27, from the US. i think this is my first post to the forum, but i've been around the chat and whatnot for awhile...also i guess i should say that i'm a female and a sub.

Welcome to Lit......................
 
Hi, I'm Paul. First day here and I'm nervous but we'll see how it all goes.
No need to be nervous; most of the people here are pretty nice, and happy to share their experiences and knowledge with those who are willing to ask and listen to the responses, even if they're not what the asker had hoped to hear ;)
 
Not a newbie here but definitely new to this area of Lit. Use to be quite the poster but now I'm more of a lurker with a couple of posts in between. The subject of BDSM has created quite the interest to me and while I'm not completely sure where I fit in (I tend to have submissive/bottom tendencies), I would like to learn more. While I will admit I read a lot of books based around the subject (and yes, I know they are not great representations of the lifestyle), I'm definitely ready to read from actual point of views to know more and see what's out there. Not sure how much I will post but I guess we'll see how it goes.
Welcome!

BDSM has suddenly become more interesting to a *lot* of people, largely due to a certain series of poorly-written, horribly misinformed and inaccurate books that have, for some reason, hit the mainstream consciousness. OTOH, there are a number of pretty well-written, knowledgeable books (e.g., Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns; Jay Wiseman's SM101; When Someone You Love is Kinky, et al) that can provide the reader a lot of good information. Other books in this genre may be recommended by other posters; I just can't remember all the titles and/or authors.

As for not being sure where you fit in, find a Stella_Omega post, and read the essay linked in her sig line. It's been very helpful to a lot of folks.
 
Didn't see this until just now, I'm definitely not a bot or a troll! I've read the stories on Lit for years but never joined the forum - no reason, really. I am not new to the life and while I'm not in a position to live absolutely 24/7 at the moment, I do make concessions to being a practising sub as much as possible. I have a great man to whom I submit and I love it. I am always willing to have my boundaries pushed and I need to please like I need oxygen. ;)
 
Hello there... Not n00b by any means, but certainly an infrequent poster. (something I'm attempting to change) its been a while since I've been around but I'm trying to 'get back out there' so to speak.

oh. 38, female, submissive... erm... Have a few stories out there but haven't written anything for quite a while. Will be fixing that soon as well. :)
 
My intro is somewhere way back on the old thread but I been gone a long time so I ought to do a new one.

I am a dominant lesbian, nunyabizness old.

I started out as a pro domme back like 1980something. Actually worked as a domme before I knew anything about a "lifestyle" or whatever. It was just a job, whacking dudes around for money. But I liked it and then I found out there was a "scene" and got into it and there was no turning back.

After a while I cut back the pro stuff and had a real adult job. When that went toes up last year I got back into domming for dollars full time.

My best friend was one of the early mods here and he got me to post. He's gone. I'm not. So all of yous get the benefit of my company, like it or not. Hahaha.

I am pretty snarky but I try to be nice. I'm just better at the snarky part.

I'm glad this old joint is still up and running.
 
Didn't see this until just now, I'm definitely not a bot or a troll! I've read the stories on Lit for years but never joined the forum - no reason, really. I am not new to the life and while I'm not in a position to live absolutely 24/7 at the moment, I do make concessions to being a practising sub as much as possible. I have a great man to whom I submit and I love it. I am always willing to have my boundaries pushed and I need to please like I need oxygen. ;)
It would be fun to jointly expand our boundaries,, would you please me

David, Yim master_daddy4u66
 
Hello all friendly, and like minded people,

First of all, I love BDSM. I am relatively new to the community as my girlfriend and I are both slowly working each other into all the new facets of thing. She recently decided I should be her slave and so I am willing to commit to that role fully. I hope that y'all will be able to answer some questions and help me fulfill my new role to the best of my ability.

I have spent most of my life waiting for a woman who would really dominate me like she does, and I just hope that I can give her what she wants in a true submissive role. Thank in advance, and I look forward to all the discussions we will have!
 
New too

Hi have always been interested in BDSM since i bought the book the Story of O when i was fifteen from John Lewis. I can remember searching for hours looking through bookshops looking for similar books then Black lace came on the market. Can't believe it was going under until Fifty shades revitalised the market and it was shite.
 
Eh, hello. :)

Hm, let's see...where to start. Ah, yes.

Hello :) I am, what appears to be called, a "Lurker". I prefer the term silent observer but, eh, whatever works for you. I'm 23 years of age, I live on the Gulf coast and am a student and a writer. I've just recently decided to attempt writing my first novel, it's going exceptionally well, or so my one and only fan (my sister) tells me. She's partial though ;) I'm, well, I guess you could say I'm curious and cautious? There is a lot about myself I've been discovering (and I fear it may have had this amazingly scary realization a bit too late but..), it's like digging to the bottom of your closet and finding something you thought you lost ages ago. Oh, and I tend to ramble a bit, hehe. I will be, once I work up the nerve, seeking advice and wisdom on a variety of things. [insert inconspicuous smile here] Until next time -xo
 
hi guys,

I`m Lucy from Brazil and I have just googled this forum. I am new to this world and want to read as much as I can about it. I have always been curious about BDSM and I think I`m finally at a place in my life where I am free and willing to explore it. I hope my questions are answered here : )
 
A big wave all around

Hi all -
I'm here to learn and share. I think I have long had a Domme/Sub streak in me, and I have felt different twinges at different times in my life, and have had limited excursions into both sides with different people. But I recently met a man who has brought the Sub side of my sexual and emotional appetites totally out from under a rock (can you have an emotional appetite?). I'm really enjoying exploring this, and am kind of astonished as I continue to find out just how deep it runs in me.
I am a 40+ female (ugh, trying not to count) and our relationship is currently long distance, though we are both working to change that when and if we can. He's also fairly new to this, but oh so dead on in his instincts :cattail:
I have tons of questions, and I'm also discovering some things that I want to share, because I'm really not sure how typical my experience is. Some grounding in a community would feel pretty sweet right now :). I hope to bring as much as I ask of you all :rose: and I love to meet new people and chat. I just wish I had more time to devote...
C/C
 
Hello! I'm new to BDSM, and I love everything kinky! I wish to be a sub, but have not had any experiences with a dom yet. I'm a girl who lives in AB, canada. I love to draw and cook, and am currently in high school. A BDSM lifestyle appeals to me, because I want to be wanted. I would love to have a dom that would call me theirs. Growing up I was the girl no one wanted to be around. But enough of my backstory, I'm glad to be here and meet people that like things that I like too.
 
I was going to say welcome but.......

Hello! I'm new to BDSM, and I love everything kinky! I wish to be a sub, but have not had any experiences with a dom yet. I'm a girl who lives in AB, canada. I love to draw and cook, and am currently in high school. A BDSM lifestyle appeals to me, because I want to be wanted. I would love to have a dom that would call me theirs. Growing up I was the girl no one wanted to be around. But enough of my backstory, I'm glad to be here and meet people that like things that I like too.

U must be 18 to be here so I hope u are of age !!!!
 
U must be 18 to be here so I hope u are of age !!!!
Really? I thought this website would be alright. I did not see that requirement when signing up :/ . Although I am very mature for my age and always get mistaken for an adult, I guess if it's not allowed I will go
 
Hello. My name is Lorna. I've been a reader on this site for years, and finally gave in and made a profile, mostly to save favorite stories, but then I came across this forum, so here I am, saying hello :)
 
Hello. My name is Lorna. I've been a reader on this site for years, and finally gave in and made a profile, mostly to save favorite stories, but then I came across this forum, so here I am, saying hello :)

welcome!

(basically how I found lit as well)
 
However you happened to find Literotica, you have found a place for reading erotic stories categorized for your convenience as well as different forums like the cafe where you can hang out and have fun.

And the talk forum is where you can come and find answers to your questions about all sorts of topics within BDSM.

BDSM is a vast area of assorted fetishes and perversions just waiting to be explored. If you need help in your journey, don't hesitate to ask questions.

And as always, welcome to all of the new people.
 
Back
Top