I Want To Do This To......

Rayne_Clowd

50% Devil 50% Angel
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Posts
14,173
new picture game thread, simple you have to choose someone on lit and you post a picture of something you want to do to them but can't...... yes you have to name who you want to do it to.

rules:

1) 1 x picture per post, you can not post directly after yourself.
2) you have to name who it is you want to do it to


I want to do this to ........Monique_Minx
(because she would love me for it and it made me think of her)
tumblr_kyf3hmTCFg1qzzocbo1_500.jpg
 
You can do anything within this thread, but be warned they may do it back *grins*
might be a technicallity but I can go again cause you posted *laughs*


I want to do this to........ grant_s and arcane_desires (sssh dont tell them)
tumblr_l3mv0hUsTA1qzpavwo1_500.jpg
 
You can do anything within this thread, but be warned they may do it back *grins*
might be a technicallity but I can go again cause you posted *laughs*


I want to do this to........ grant_s and arcane_desires (sssh dont tell them)
tumblr_l3mv0hUsTA1qzpavwo1_500.jpg

Hah! ~laughs and bends he rules for Rayne again~ :heart:
 
you have to say who you want to do it to draggy *smiles* come on fess up who you wanna fuck.
 
hungry-pussies-orgy-party-01.jpg

So here we go.... Yep. that's what I want. Look there I am holding Vail! Minxy and Rayne are fucking someone...something.. it's not really clear, Angel is serving beers, CT is orchestrating, Leo prolly taking off his belt, Sixxy is surrounded, Dr J is torn- does he crawl to me or spank his girl...? Oh! He went to spank her!! Draggy is pining away for some porn star completely oblivious to the sex around him. Yeishia is dancing and teasing. Lily and Eazy are waxing poetic about something. FD is searching for cookies, and pinching (fucker). Cherry is exhausted (who do you think started this orgy?) Zy is licking... get away from that espresso coated pussy!! Whose...is that? Oh it's FM! Check it! LI and FF fucking passionately in the middle of this mess... Look! Veroe is hanging up the art, and I think.. oh shit.. Nina's about to make him her new art project! Alana is giggling, CGraven is watching. Luna just jumped in! Shit, they don't allow... It doesn't count Logan if you change forms!

Wait... isn't this the lounge everyday?

(And if I missed you, sorry!)
 
Last edited:
I want to do this to .........Logan (cause he has been super sweet of late but ssssh I didnt tell anyone)

wolf%2Bgirl%2Bsample.jpg
 
Ausus that was epic, your such a creative little slut! licks and nibbles


I want to do this..
2chicks.jpg

To Ausus..and Vail..all at once, one at a time..just sayin.:kiss:
 
Back
Top