The Confessional

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess, I'd probably pay a girl just to make out with me right now. Just for a couple hours.
 
I confess that I really wish I had a hot Japanese woman in a sailor fuku in my lap.
 
I confess to being very close to breaking one of my cardinal rules...just to one time hear her voice.
 
I confess to being very close to breaking one of my cardinal rules...just to one time hear her voice.

I confess that a female voice would do me a lot of good right now, so I think you should go for it. If she's that important, you only live once.
 
I have impure thoughts about the girl who lives next door and her friends when they come home from the bar
 
I confess that I am deeply afraid of letting people get to know the 'real' me for fear of being judged.
 
*hugs Miss Sixxy* ...I fear letting people know the real me because if they did they would leave me

hugs DW back

yes, being judged, being left and being taken advantage of...I believe those are fairly common, but scary nonetheless.
 
Shakes his head sadly over the fact that these two beautiful women have been jaded so.
 
Last confession for the night

Even though I am usually a happy, well balanced individual...there are still certain people that get under my skin so badly that I do not know what my reaction should be and I fear that any reaction I give, would be violent and hurtful...in the extreme.
 
Even though I am usually a happy, well balanced individual...there are still certain people that get under my skin so badly that I do not know what my reaction should be and I fear that any reaction I give, would be violent and hurtful...in the extreme.

I confess that I have the urge to hug you.
 
I confess I am really starting to like Vail ...alot...(if you ever change your mind....look me up)

I confess that I have withdrawn from people because I have no idea how to talk to them..anymore,or how to explain my self.or to just have the fucking balls to tell them the truth..because I can't stand to see pain on others peoples faces..so I just hide.


I confess my greatest weakness is someone else's desire..(see Minxes confession for details)

I confess ,that I am broken in some pretty bad ways..

I confess to having a terminal case of "foot in mouth"


( just getting warmed up)
 
Ok so this is a recent discovery I made about myself. On Lit I am seen to be completely disobedient and bratty, I seem to break the rules on purpose time and again. And I get punished for it over and over.

IRL I recently did a scene where a similar thing kept happening, even just forgetting to say thank you or call him 'Sir' which are really simple things right?! I just kept being told to get back on all fours, I had never heard the word 'punish' so many times in the same hour!

I thought that maybe I was just out of practise and yeah, nerves had me a little bit but I kept thinking on it. Now I think I have had an epiphany of sorts, an answer to my question of why. I didn't like the punishments but I was still getting insanely aroused by it - cane to pussy hurts like a mother fucker! It shouldn't have been arousing.

During another scene the other night where I had clothespins on my nipples for about half an hour to 45 minutes, with nothing else to concentrate on, just sitting there and trying to distract myself. It burns like nothing else and the other two on the outsides of my breasts hurt like hell and only increased it. I pushed myself hard, past my limits and fought to hold on. But I caved eventually and removed them - near screaming.

I had to put them back on again later...but that was a fuckload better ;) (Please note, wearing a bra or shirt afterwards will kill, the material brushes and hurts for hours before it becomes a tingle...mine are still extremely sensitive days later). But you know what? All that pain and almost in tears...I was soaking wet!

I mean it, even I was surprised! So here is my confession!

I confess that I am a masochist in every sense of the word. Not limited to pain, I like to be pushed past what I can take, I like to be punished and forced to do the things I hate because it makes me feel used. Like a tool to be adjusted as the Dominant see's fit. It's not that I can't be made to fear the punishment, I can and I might try to avoid it for a time but in the end I will seek it out again.

I like to pout and whinge and ask if I have to but it's the afterwards that makes me take notice, the during that makes me see things clearly. I like that sense of humiliation, of ownership, I like to misbehave on purpose to see what the Dominant will do with me, if they'll let what slide and how hard they'll punish me for it. How much will I get for it and will it actually concern me on any level, worry me or make me fear it. Does the Dominant really reach me? Do they command me completely? It's like a need to be scared straight or something, so hard to explain. It goes beyond curiosity, it goes deeper than a simple need to be struck, it's like I don't even know I'm doing it but I'll push them to push me.

I hit the boundaries of things and I shove, I like to see how far anyone will let me take it before they snap at me with a whip. The Dominant's that catch that out straight away are so damn sexy to me! I like the boundaries tight and still I break them. I am a pain slut and a total masochist in every way.

mas·och·ism [mássə kìzzəm]
n
1. sexual pleasure through humiliation: sexual gratification achieved through humiliation and physical and verbal abuse
2. psychological disorder: the psychological disorder in which somebody needs to be emotionally or physically abused in order to be sexually satisfied
3. search for abusive sexual partners: the active seeking out of sexual partners who will dominate, humiliate, and physically and verbally abuse
4. enjoyment of hardship: the tendency to invite and enjoy misery of any kind, especially in order to be pitied by others or admired for forbearance

Oh...and I also confess that after watching some hot stuff, I broke the cum twice rule I'd been given, came six times and gave my finger a blister while doing so.

Ummm...and I may or may not have worn out my vibrator's lifespan but it was a great distraction!
 
Last edited:
I confess to recently discovering Alligator Electrical clips do not work well as a first timers nipple clamps.

FUCKING. OWWWW.
 
No, just stupid.

Nah, no such thing as stupid when it comes to trying something new, it's just experimental ;)

I'd suggest starting with clothespins though, they hurt like hell and you have to breathe hard through the pain but if you're distracted at the same time by something really good (hand between your legs for example) then you'll forget they're there at all and afterwards you sort of feel accomplished. Or at least I did after being able to take it for almost an hour without the distraction! :eek:
 
I confess I don't know if I'm pretending to be normal for the benefit of those who meet me in a cursory fashion or pretending to be different for those who know me.

And honestly I don't know which answer scares me more.
 
Sometimes my real world life and virtual world life and the line between the two all get swirled together and become...I don't know if "difficult" is the right word but...
 
*Looks up at my confession and rereads it again*

Okay I have another confession...I confess that when a certain person reads that, I am going to be in serious trouble :eek:

Masochist...cause I'm not deleting it before that person reads it hehehe :rolleyes: :devil:

Also that may or may not come under my no lying clause...I haven't figured that part out yet, that person doesn't have to read it here but I would have to tell that person...is it just me or do the words 'that person' not sound like words anymore?

I confess 'that person' needs to come out of the closet or something lol!
 
Last edited:
I confess to being terrified...and I'm still excited...goddamn I am such a whore! :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top