Velvet's Kinky Chillout Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEK!
*snuggles into my coulda woulda shoulda daddy*
miss me?

All day, everyday and twice as much on Sundays.

How you been, pretty one?

Tugs her long, glorious legs across my lap and removes her shoes, allowing my hands to cup her feet gently...

All day, everyday and twice as much on Sundays.

How you been, pretty one?

Tugs her long, glorious legs across my lap and removes her shoes, allowing my hands to cup her feet gently...

stupidly, unrelentingly, just completely unfairly busy...
*feeling all the stress just flowing out of me already*

I really do belong here

stupidly, unrelentingly, just completely unfairly busy...
*feeling all the stress just flowing out of me already*

I really do belong here

slides further away so that her pretty feet are in my lap, using knuckles and fingertip on the instep and heels..first left then right...slow strokings, sturdy pressures

I know the feeling well. I have a 36 hour weekend ie I will be at at work 12 hours out of every 24 becuase my boss hates me *snort*

where you really need to be is under my thumb...my hand and my mouth...but no pressure, baby love...

*wonders why chgris is so quiet and secretly wishes she could be as free as some here*

slides further away so that her pretty feet are in my lap, using knuckles and fingertip on the instep and heels..first left then right...slow strokings, sturdy pressures

I know the feeling well. I have a 36 hour weekend ie I will be at at work 12 hours out of every 24 becuase my boss hates me *snort*

where you really need to be is under my thumb...my hand and my mouth...but no pressure, baby love...

*just slowly writhing with the occaisional delighted whimper*

your boss is a fool

sometimes I can't argue with you...that I should have grown up there, that way...dirty little girls in love

wishes you were here...I think your body and my body could get quickly to the point without all of these useless words....

Spends a moment looking into your eyes, before going back to my seduction of your feet...bending over slightly to kiss the top of one foot, then the other.

Scarlet, I molest baby girl in every thread she posts in and have been doing so for an eternity...it feels almost like home when I write with her.

wishes you were here...I think your body and my body could get quickly to the point without all of these useless words....

Spends a moment looking into your eyes, before going back to my seduction of your feet...bending over slightly to kiss the top of one foot, then the other.

Scarlet, I molest baby girl in every thread she posts in and have been doing so for an eternity...it feels almost like home when I write with her.

*whimpers with each kiss...born for this*

You may have scared them Luna but no worries, some like that. I prefer the deadlier things to the rich and eccentric. But that's just me.
*peeks at Chgris before dropping her eyes*

waves and blows a kiss to Blaanid, then turns to undress scarletnym with his eyes, allowing them to shift and glow red. smiling dangerously, displaying the sharp tips of his fangs

So, you like the deadlier side, do you Little Scarlet?

Last edited:
That's because she's the most seductive woman I know ;)

You say the nicest things, baby girl.

wraps my arms around her and kisses her nose

Alas I am about to get my work finished for the evening....

mayhap I can convince you to play with me later, hmm?

You say the nicest things, baby girl.

wraps my arms around her and kisses her nose

Alas I am about to get my work finished for the evening....

mayhap I can convince you to play with me later, hmm?

*bites the tip of your nose sharply then smiles*
you never have to convince me
it's only the world that gets in the way
so..who knows
:(

Sits down on a comfy cushion and invites Marauder13 to join her

Ahhh... the joys of real time communications and there impact on other activities.

Now, since you are such a petite lady, Blaanid, I shall sit down beside you rather than one you.

turns to Chgris May I compliment you once more on you collaboration with VampiricTouch. Nice work there. That's one thread I am following closely.

returning to Blaanid So, how's the newest addition to the family going?

*gasps* yes

Then come sit beside me little one, and let us see whether you might truly enjoy the pleasures of the Nightside.

looks over to Marauder My thanks, 'tis a most enjoyable story from Slade's past we are creating.

Looks back to Scarlet
Little Scarlet, if I must rise from this cushion, I may have to punish you.

Ahhh... the joys of real time communications and there impact on other activities.

Now, since you are such a petite lady, Blaanid, I shall sit down beside you rather than one you.

turns to Chgris May I compliment you once more on you collaboration with VampiricTouch. Nice work there. That's one thread I am following closely.

returning to Blaanid So, how's the newest addition to the family going?

going great! you know...the saying "Sleeps like a babe" Should be more like "Screams like a babe" :p

turns to Blaanid

Good to hear, dear lady. And may I say that Darius is one of the more fun characters I play. You never do seem to run out of twists for him. Most delightful

*rises slowly* I'm sorry. I'm coming.

Not yet you aren't my dear, but let us see what we can do to remedy that.

pulls a pillow close for Scarlet, his eyes glowing more intensely as she approaches

peeks around the door at Velvet's new idea for kinky digs, liking the general ambiance, coming in further

Nice to see faces both familliar and not, I had no idea there were so many kinky people still hanging out here.

Most people in these parts call me LT.

waves at Marauder, Luna and the other faces she knows

Grabs LT for a quick hug before going back to work....

Mayhap one day we will be here at the same damn time and I can convince you to ummm let me play with you...;)

Kisses baby girl and *poof*...she's gone...

returns Luna's hug, adds a tiny friendly grope

Someday, I would be quite ameniable to that Luna, I checked my daytimer, how does a year from Friday work for you? teasing, a look that says sooner would be nicer

Try not to have to much fun at work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back