need ideas for what my wife says to me

aljolson69

Experienced
Joined
Mar 27, 2018
Posts
31
in the hotel room as she sits on her regular guys knee caressing his penis etc and asks me to leave the room so they can do the obvious.

i want it to try and make me jealous or belittle me as if its leapt straight out from a page in a steamy cuck story

all ideas welcome
 
First guess: she tells you to leave by saying "will you just go so he can do something you can't"

If it is a chuck story then they would not tell you to leave. The would tie you up or something similar and do it in front of you.
 
She could say "I'm about to ride a real man's cock. You can lick my asshole while I do it or get your little dick out of here". That would do it for me.
 
God, just leave. I can't even cum with you in the same room with me.
 
First of all, y must be compelled to stay and watch her get fucked. She should basically give you a play-by-play, describing the action and how it makes her feel. She does not have to actively humilate you, but she can make you feel humiliated.
 
After softly stroking it, Roger's big cock is now fully erect. He was ready to give to give my wife the sexual satisfaction no other man can give her. I knew at this point they were going to wantbtheir privacy. I was welcome to hang out and enjoy their foreplay. But once his cock came out and my wife's panties were off that was when my wife asked me to leave the room. But this time she didn't say a word, she just gave me "The Look". That look on her face told me more than any words could. It said "OK you can go now. At this point Roger doesn't want you here. And I really want to let go of myself. Lose all my inhibitions. And give myself totally to him physically. I can't do that with you in the room."

Without a word I got up and closed the door behind. But I stop and listened intently. Soon I could it. The groaning, the grunting. Then my wife said it "Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! God, you're so much better than he is!"
 
thanks for input so far but maybe I didn't explain in enough detail
this Friday we are inviting him up to our hotel room and at some point I want my wife to ask me to leave them alone
its not a story but real life
however I want her to say something that should make me jealous but wont cos im into this almost cuck arrangement

I have watched them before but I get excited and talk too much and it almost ruins the mood
ive filmed them and its embarrassing listening to my almost non stop chatter


so what can she say to me?

he suggested meeting us in a nearby pub and then taking her up to our room so maybe she could say something there instead?
 
When she gets to the point where she is starting to suck his cock she should look up at you and say
Look at this gorgeous big cock. Now piss off and let me enjoy it and not,have to listen to your stupid chatter. Fuck off.
Love to hear how the meet really went. Time to report back
 
“If you open you mouth it should be to lick him wet for me or to clean his freshly fucked cock when he’s done”

As a cuck of many years I absolutely agree with this. A cuck' place is to be there to do his cuckoldress' biding. No speaking just waiting to serve.
 
Back
Top