Changing Emails

Bebop3

Really Experienced
Hello Author Type Peoples!

Does anyone have any idea how I can change the email I have associated with Lit?

Thanks.

Hello Author Type Peoples!

Does anyone have any idea how I can change the email I have associated with Lit?

Thanks.

In your profile, there’s a tab that says options. Click it. Your email is right at the top. When you change it hit save changes.

In your profile, there’s a tab that says options. Click it. Your email is right at the top. When you change it hit save changes.

That might change the e-mail that shows in places but to do it right, you need to send a PM to Laurel requesting the change.

That might change the e-mail that shows in places but to do it right, you need to send a PM to Laurel requesting the change.

What I suggested worked for me pretty seamlessly, but you might do as TxRad added, just to be safe.

What I suggested worked for me pretty seamlessly, but you might do as TxRad added, just to be safe.
No problems for me either, when I changed my email address just by following the system prompts. I can't see why a PM to Laurel is needed for a routine admin thing.

Back