Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name, proclaims his power over the air!

Appollo
uhmmmm,no.

Apollo will not dare to carry any of the treacherous teachers, scholars, or doctors in his chariot across the skies!


"Donald Trump has essentially taken a wrecking ball in the last 24 hours to the Statue of Liberty," Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey said. "This is not the way to govern. This is not the way to lead. This is not who we are as Americans."

Emperor Caligula Carrot will be busy, annoying Neptune, God of the Seas, and heckling Mercury about the size of the wings on his feet.
 
Last edited:
Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name, proclaims his power over the air!

Not so fast!

The goddess of Justice sends a messenger.

After a day of nationwide protests and legal challenges, a federal judge has halted some enforcement of President Donald Trump’s executive order suspending refugee and select non-citizen entry. The emergency stay, granted in the Eastern District of New York, is national.

Importantly, the stay does not permanently ban implementation of the order, and is limited in effect to individuals who already arrived in the United States. It does not halt the Trump administration’s orders on future entry. But it does mean that individuals previously granted visas or refugee status and detained Saturday in airports across the country must be released.


http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/trump-refugee-ban-protest-new-york


Federal Judge Ann M. Donnelly of the Eastern District of New York Courthouse in Brooklyn has just ordered an emergency stay against the implementation of Donald Trump's executive order. This protects those who are here with valid papers from deportation.

http://gothamist.com/2017/01/28/right_now_hundreds_rallying_against.php

ACLU immigration lawyer Lee Gelernt snagged the victory before Judge Ann Donnelly as thousands of demonstrators packed international airports across the country, including JFK airport, to protest Trump’s mandate.

ACLU lawyers fear that people would be held in detention for weeks until the next court date on Feb. 21.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ay-thwart-trump-refugee-ban-article-1.2958483

Bryan Norwood, the vice president for public safety at the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority said there were no reports of issues with demonstrators. When asked how MWAA was dealing with the executive order, he told DCist, "This is not us. This is ( (Customs and Border Patrol) CBP."


Lawyers posted at Dulles let out a big cheer when they learned that a Virginia judge issued a stay that allows them to access the permanent legal residents currently in limbo. While the local decision doesn't grant attorneys access to visa-holders, those with valid visas cannot be removed.

Attorneys have been scambling to find the text of a legal stay issued by a federal judge late Saturday evening that applies to both legal residents and visa-holders to determine what it means for those who've arrived here. Many of them are prepping by filing out blue forms called G-28s, which people sign to become clients.

There are only rough estimates of how many people at Dulles are currently "back there," as people keep ominously calling the secondary inspection area. U.S. Customs and Border Patrol is not giving out information about how many people are in the holding area, but lawyers are compiling accounts from expectant family members.


http://dcist.com/2017/01/dulles_protest.php#photo-1
 
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti released a statement Saturday in support of peaceful protest at the airport, skewering Trump’s executive order while also urging demonstrators to remain calm.

“Congress outlawed the banning of immigrants by nationality more than 50 years ago, because we have long known that it does not make us safer,” Garcetti said in a statement. “It only fans the flames of hatred that those who wish us harm seek to spread.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-lax-immigration-vigil-20170128-story.html


http://dcist.com/2017/01/dulles_protest.php#photo-1

Earlier in the afternoon, Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe spoke at Dulles with state attorney general Mark Herring. He criticized the ban and said the state's legal team was "assessing ways to oppose the policy."

http://chicagoist.com/2017/01/28/chicagoans_protest_trumps_immigrati.php


All detainees that were held at O'Hare have been released, lawyers told a throng of celebrating protesters at the airport. Each of the detainees were green card or visa holders or on advanced parole for green cards,

http://sfist.com/2017/01/28/aclu_celebrates_temporary_victory_o.php

ACLU Celebrates Temporary Victory Over Trump's Order On Immigration; Mayor Lee Commends Federal Judge

Romero said, "Clearly the judge understood the possibility for irreparable harm to hundreds of immigrants and lawful visitors to this country. Our courts today worked as they should as bulwarks against government abuse or unconstitutional policies and orders.

On week one, Donald Trump suffered his first loss in court."


http://www.chron.com/national/article/Trump-order-barring-refugees-migrants-from-10891454.php

The lawyers for those detained at JFK said they were told officials at the airport couldn't help them when they began to seek their clients' release.

"Who is the person to talk to?" the attorneys asked, according to the court complaint. The CBP ( U.S. Customs and Border Protection ) agents responded: "Mr. President. Call Mr. Trump.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/n...allenge-Trumps-executive-order.html?mobi=true


"This is going to get future Americans killed in future wars. It comes down to that,” he said. “We’re never going to live down this shame if we let this go on."
 
Trump boots top officials — but includes Steve Bannon — in reshuffled National Security Council

Steve_Bannon_5104952894-300x161.jpg

Trump promised the 'best people' but he gives an unshaven fear mongering shit weasel a seat on the NSC?

In another series of executive orders on Saturday, Pres. Donald Trump restructured the National Security Council (NSC) and created a position on it for senior aide and former Breitbart.com CEO Stephen K. Bannon.

The Washington Post reported Saturday night that in addition to installing Bannon on the council, Trump ordered the Pentagon to come up with a strategy to defeat ISIS and conducted his first phone call with Russian Pres. Vladimir Putin and conducted calls with other heads of state.

The Post reported that Bannon has been given a regular seat on the National Security Council’s principals committee, which will include the nation’s highest ranking security officials, the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of State.

Unlike previous presidential administrations, Trump’s Saturday memo specified that the director of national intelligence and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs will only attend principals committee meetings that pertain to their specific “responsibilities and expertise.”

Resist 1460!
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name, fails, again.

The realm rejects his vague orders.

5,000 people protested at the JFK airport.

Federal Court in Boston issues temporary restraining order against President Trump’s order

"...barring anyone from detaining people who couldn't have been held before the order was signed."

Federal District Court Judge Allison D. Burroughs and Magistrate Judge Judith G. Dein issued a temporary restraining order Saturday morning on behalf of two lawful permanent residents detained at Logan Airport.

http://whdh.com/news/federal-court-...ng-order-against-president-trumps-muslim-ban/

New York City Mayor de Blasio said authorities received “no guidance” on how to enact President Trump’s travel bans — and he still doesn’t know how many travelers are detained in his city.

“This should be chilling to anyone in America who cares about religious liberty,” de Blasio said on CNN Sunday, the day after Trump’s executive orders brought chaos and protests to airports nationwide.

The Democratic mayor also vowed to fight some of Trump’s other executive orders cracking down on immigration, including his threat to withhold federal funds from “sanctuary cities,” such as New York, that protect undocumented immigrants.

He said that order was “very vague and filled with contradictions and very challengeable.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...sio-no-guidance-travel-bans-article-1.2958767

Despite Court Order, Customs And Border Protection Still Isn't Letting Lawyers Meet With Detained Residents At Dulles

January 29, 201u

A day after a Virginia federal judge ordered that lawyers be permitted access to legal residents at Dulles International Airport, Customs and Border Protection still isn't complying.

"Customs and Border Protection is still violating the court order," says Sirine Shebaya, a civil rights attorney in D.C. who was at the airport last night, and will return later this afternoon. CBP also isn't communicating with lawyers at the airport, she adds, and they're directing

Before midnight on Saturday, Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) arrived at the airport to hand-deliver Brinkema's decision.No one from CBP would present themselves to Booker, according to people familiar with the conversations. Instead, they used a police go-between to pass written questions and answers to the senator.

http://dcist.com/2017/01/customs_and_border_protection_still.php

Shortly afterwards, a statement said the CBP would comply with court orders.
 
*reads the LA Times*

America's military veterans, once again, step up to help people, in America.

Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name. does not see any advantage in acknowledging the thousands of people across the United States, protesting his decision.

Caligula Carrot will not even acknowledge the men who took the chance that they might lose their lives, in service to America. These loyal and honorable men are pleading that we keep our promises to allies that helped to save their lives.

A president has a duty to all Americans


Emperor Caligula Carrot took the oath

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Sadly, it was Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas that swore him in.
A sexist pig, just like Emperor Caligula Carrot, himself.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...thomas-groping-allegation-20161027-story.html

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/dona...g-borders-shut-airports-immigrants-scrambling

In justifying his controversial executive order halting travelers from seven majority-Muslim countries he (Emperor Caligula Carrot) claimed that President Barack Obama did the same thing in 2011.

But the comparison is a bit facile.

Fact Check

President Obama responded to an actual threat - the discovery that two Iraqi refugees has been implicated in bomb-making in Iraq that had targeted U.S. troops. Under congressional pressure, officials decided to reexamine all previous refugees and also impose new screening procedures, which led to a slowdown in processing new applications. Trump, by contrast, issued his executive order without any known triggering threat.

Second, Obama did not announce there was a ban on visa applications.

Third, Obama's policy did not prevent all citizens of that country, including green-card holders, from traveling the United States. Trump's policy is much more sweeping.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...ee-policy-fact-check-2011-20170129-story.html
 
"CBP appears to be saying people in their custody not ‘detained’ technically (handcuffed, not able to understand the person shoving them into a jet plane, to a country that will kill them. To the CBP, that is a technical issue?) & Dulles international arrivals areas not in the United States.”

yikes

On Sunday afternoon, four Democratic members of the House of Representatives arrived at Dulles airport in Virginia on word that people had been detained and denied access to lawyers.

“We have a constitutional crisis today,” representative Don Beyer wrote on Twitter. “Four members of Congress asked CBP officials to enforce a federal court order and were turned away.”

It was not until late Sunday that DHS secretary John Kelly said his agency believed it to be “in the national interest” to allow lawful permanent residents to enter the country."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ection-agents-trump-muslim-country-travel-ban


You have an extreme vetting proposal that didn’t get the vetting it should have had,” said Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, who urged the new president to “slow down” and work with lawmakers on how best to tighten screening for foreigners who enter the United States.

“In my view, we ought to all take a deep breath and come up with something that makes sense for our national security” and reflects the fact that “America’s always been a welcoming home for refugees and immigrants,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b11ed7d8d2a_story.html?utm_term=.2217fdbc850d
 
Handmaid, to Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name, has learned all she needed to know from her teacher.

(Is Kellyanne Conway, the twin of Anne Coulter, or Anne Coulter, in disguise ?)

WALLACE: Let me get if I may to the real point, politicians complain about bad press. I think you have some legitimate complaints about bad press. The First Amendment protects the press. We are in the Constitution.

And it's offensive, quite frankly, that have folks -- any politician, but folks who have been in the White House for a week lecture us about what we should and shouldn't do and that we should keep our mouth shut.

CONWAY: But no, I think --

WALLACE: That is not the role of the press to keep our mouth shut.

CONWAY: -- what my colleague Steve Bannon is saying is, why don't you talk last and listen to America more. Let me tell you something, I know what he meant. I worked with him everybody. The media failed to learn America. Donald Trump prove something that the media failed to do, which is he understood America. The idea that we were never taken seriously --

(CROSSTALK)

WALLACE: -- we have zero intelligence and zero integrity, and that we shouldn't keep our mouths shut is offensive.

(What Chris Wallaceis referring to-

The Times' Maggie Haberman went on to write that Bannon was one of the advisers behind White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s combative press conference over coverage of attendance at Trump’s inauguration. “Asked if he was concerned that Mr. Spicer had lost credibility with the news media, Mr. Bannon chortled,” Haberman wrote. “ ‘Are you kidding me?’ he said. ‘We think that’s a badge of honor. ‘Questioning his integrity’—are you kidding me? The media has zero integrity, zero intelligence, and no hard work.’

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/01/30/this_weekend_was_a_complete_disaster.html


CONWAY: I think it’s called listen more.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...y-1040a:homepage/story&utm_term=.d4cc6ace5b4e
 
Handmaiden to Emperor Caligula Carrot. Donald, first of his name, the Conway creature finds that she must do a dance, to distract from a major disaster.

President Donald Trump has become unpopular in record time.

"Presently more Americans disapprove of Trump’s presidency than approve of it, by a margin of 45 percent to 48 percent, according to a new Gallup survey that the Los Angeles Times reported on Sunday. It only took Trump 8 days to reach this point. By contrast, it took Ronald Reagan 727 days, George H. W. Bush 1336 days, Bill Clinton 573 days, George W. Bush 1205 days, and Barack Obama 936 days to receive a majority disapproval rating from Gallup during their administrations."


http://www.salon.com/2017/01/30/tru...become-an-unpopular-president-in-record-time/

The handmaiden helps to push filler into the media coverage tube.

"Wahhhhh, all anyone wants to discuss, is how I opened the floodgates with my 'alternative facts' phrase," the handmaiden cried.

(Never reluctant to put fiction ahead of facts, it was the handmaiden that swung the offending bundle into the face of the public!)Mike Wallace attempted to get the handmaiden to answer some serious questions. But l, she went off into a tangent about her infamous phrase.)


The exhausted handmaiden's task is too great for her.
" I’m here every Sunday morning. I haven’t slept in months.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/30/wat...day-long-about-donald-trump-havent-been-fired

Emperor Caligula Carrot's daughter helped out by wearing a tinfoil dress in public. Caligula Carrot's standard bearer roared at the media.

Alas, Emperor Caligula Carrot has started a fire in his palace, that no one can ignore.
 
Question Marks


Soni says the story he heard growing up was that beggars would come at the end of the day to ask for leftover food. The cooks didn't have time to make them sandwiches, so they would dig out some bread and fill it with curry. Billy Mowbray, whose father opened the Victory Lounge in Durban in 1948, confirms that account.

The more commonly told story, however, involves apartheid. The system, which was formally put in place in 1948 and ended a quarter-century ago, not only separated black and white people, but also Indians and "colored" people (still the term used for mixed-race individuals in South Africa today).

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt...s-sweet-sounding-dish-has-a-not-so-sweet-past
 
Trump's cabinet

Confirmed

James Mattis (Defense)
John Kelly (Homeland Security)
Rex Tillerson (State)
Elaine Chao (Transportation)
Nikki Haley (United Nations)
Betsy DeVos (Education)
Jeff Sessions (Attorney General)

Awaiting Senate approval
Wilbur Ross (Commerce)
Rick Perry (Energy)
Tom Price (Health and Human Services)
Ben Carson (Housing and Urban Development)
Ryan Zinke (Interior)
Steve Mnuchin (Treasury)
Linda McMahon (Small Business Association)
Sonny Perdue (Agriculture)
Andrew Puzder (Labor)
David Shulkin (Veterans Affairs)
Mick Mulvaney (Office of Management and Budget director),l

Robert Lighthizer (US trade representative)
Scott Pruitt (Environmental Protection Agency)

Not yet announced
Council of Economic Advisers chair
 
Sean Spicer is increasingly referred to as Trump's Joseph Goebbels (Hitler's propaganda minister).

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/o...ebbels-dies/RVHxLALDd38GBFKnvGTUiI/story.html

Brunhilde Pomsel, a secretary to Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels who late in life came forward to publicly reflect on, if perhaps not fully reckon with, questions of personal and collective guilt in the face of the Holocaust, died during the night of Jan. 27 at her home in Munich. She was 106.

Her death was confirmed by Roland Schrotthofer, a director of ‘‘A German Life,’’ a documentary drawn from many hours of interviews conducted with Ms. Pomsel when she was 103.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/30/joseph-goebbels-secretary-dies-brunhilde-pomsel

Brunhilde Pomsel

Her job required her, alongside everyday administrative tasks, to systematically alter statistics, such as reducing the numbers of German soldiers who had been killed in the war and increasing the number of rapes said to have been perpetrated on German women by Red Army soldiers.

gsg comment-

What is required of a member of Emperor Caligula Carrot's cabinet and support team ?

Lie ? Produce an overwhelming amount of propaganda ? Provide an alternate to reality ?

https://medium.com/@marcushjohnson/...-what-they-really-are-propaganda-f46f2840aeb1


One of the most infamous propaganda techniques of Nazi Germany is what is called “the big lie.” The saying goes that if you tell a lie big enough, and just keep repeating it, people will eventually believe that it is true. Goebbels expanded on this concept, saying that “when one lies…they should keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.” This is clearly the technique that Trump’s regime will abide by, as evidenced by the opening big lie by Sean Spicer about crowd size. Trump constantly uses the big lie — he claims that 3–5 million undocumented immigrants voted in the election and they stopped him from winning the popular vote. Simply repeating the big lie long enough without wavering has worked — polls show a significant majority of Republicans believe voter fraud is occurring

Poll: 60% of Republicans believe illegal immigrants vote; 43% believe people vote using dead people’s names

October 24, 2016


.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ng-dead-peoples-names/?utm_term=.31f8c3412bf2

1984

George Orwell

Do you remember,’ he went on, ‘writing in your diary, “Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four”?
‘Yes,’ said Winston.
‘O’Brien held up his left hand, its back towards Winston, with the thumb hidden and the four fingers extended.
‘How many fingers am I holding up, Winston?’
‘Four.’
‘And if the Party says that it is not four but five – then how many?’
‘Four.’
The word ended in a gasp of pain. The needle of the dial had shot up to fifty-five. The sweat had sprung out all over Winston’s body. The air tore into his lungs and issued again in deep groans which even by clenching his teeth he could not stop. O’Brien watched him, the four fingers still extended. He drew back the lever. This time the pain was only slightly eased.
‘How many fingers, Winston?’
‘Four.’
The needle went up to sixty.
‘How many fingers, Winston?’
‘Four! Four! What else can I say? Four!’
The needle must have risen again, but he did not look at it. The heavy, stern face and the four fingers filled his vision. The fingers stood up before his eyes like pillars, enormous, blurry and seeming to vibrate, but unmistakably four.
‘How many fingers, Winston?’
‘Four! Stop it, stop it! How can you go on? Four! Four!’
‘How many fingers, Winston?’
‘Five! Five! Five!’
No Winston, that is no use. You are lying. You still think thee are four. How many fingers, please?’
‘Four! Five! Four! Anything you like. Only stop it, stop the pain!’
 
gsgs comment- Could have seen this possibility coming, from a mile away.

Emperor Carrot has shown many examples of when he kept the press locked out.He has shouted his dislike and distrust of the press.He has abused the press during his tour, and incited hostility against the press.Members of the press have been physically assaulted by supporters of Emperor Carrot.

Does it come as a surprise that there was a "black out" ?


"...members of the White House press corps awoke to find the windows of their hotel in Florida covered in black plastic, apparently to prevent them media filming his Saturday morning game with Japanese prime minister Shinzo Abe."


Trump's press corps has been placed in the basement suite at Trump's Jupiter golf club.

"...windows and doors covered with black plastic, blocking all views of the outside world, including Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on the golf course."

"Trump's press corps has been placed in a basement suite at Jupiter golf club," tweeted Jennifer Jacobs, a White House reporter for Bloomberg. "Black plastic over windows to give Trump privacy as he golfs."



http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...be-golf-black-out-windows-media-a7575196.html

Ernie Els was present.

Politico's Shane Goldmacher found photographic proof on Instagram.

Secrecy is a way of life, for Emperor Caligula Carrot.

How many legal documents, belonging to Emperor Carrot's empire, contain this phrase ?

"Licensor and Licensee covenant and agree that … they will not under anycircumstances disclose or permit to be disclosed the existence of this agreement.''

"...hosting Abe at Mar-a-Lago "s not necessarily illegal, but still unethical."


"The president, in going about his work, should be completely separate from his commercial interests," Wonderlich told NBC News. "The concern here is that by hosting foreign leaders at his resort he is directly receiving money from a foreign government."

"And if Trump is putting Abe up for free "he is then donating money to a foreign government," said Wonderlich, who is weighing whether to file a formal complaint with the Office of Government Ethics. "So there is clearly a conflict of interest."

- John Wonderlich of the Sunlight Foundation


"The membership fee at Mar-a-Lago doubled to $200,000 after Trump won the presidency," his statement read. "By holding a meeting with a foreign head of state there instead of Camp David, the government is providing plenty of free advertising for Trump's private club with every news report."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-trump-resort-raises-ethics-questions-n718881

All of the pretences are being dropped.
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot, Donald, the first of his name, proclaims his power over the air! ....

"Donald Trump has essentially taken a wrecking ball in the last 24 hours to the Statue of Liberty," Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey said. "This is not the way to govern. This is not the way to lead. This is not who we are as Americans." Emperor Caligula Carrot will be busy, annoying Neptune, God of the Seas, and heckling Mercury about the size of the wings on his feet.

Utterly meaningless comment. He's doing what he thinks is necessary to reduce the risk of terrorism on American shores.

Say, I wonder if FDR was "not who we are" when he sent a couple of thousand Jewish children back to the tender loving care of the Nazis. A previous generation of Americans saw fit to bring in Chinese men to work the railroads, but women .... ooooh, the Yellow Peril.

Like to so many of your emotive comments, there is no real meaning to them. But hey, you are long on the colorful, but vacuous, insults. Works for you, I guess.
 
Utterly meaningless comment. He's doing what he thinks is necessary to reduce the risk of terrorism on American shores.

No, he isn't, he's throwing red meat to his base. Not even someone as stupid as Trump could possibly believe this travel ban would make us any safer.

Say, I wonder if FDR was "not who we are" when he sent a couple of thousand Jewish children back to the tender loving care of the Nazis.

Yes, he was.
 
Were they Trolling Emperor Caligula Carrot ?


Newspaper Runs Photo Of Alec Baldwin Instead Of Donald Trump

An honest mistake.

02/11/2017

"...a Dominican Republic newspaper ran a photo of the actor portraying Trump instead of the president. "

February 10, 2017 print edition of newspaper, substitutes Trump's picture, for picture of Alex Baldwin, wearing the wig, make up, and costume that Baldwin wore, during the SNL skit.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03df370d6cc96

gsgs comment-

I agree with the opinion that Alex Baldwin in a Trump disguise, presents a less repulsive image. I read articles about Trump, today. In pictures where Trump is posing with a normal, atractive American woman, all of the women have this look in their eyes. "Get this leering pervert away from me, as soon as possible!"

Trump has indulged himself, until he became loathsome.
Trump became so unmoored, he was totally inapproproate with Swedish model Vendela Kirsebom in 1993.

Did he do it to humiliate her ? Degrade her?
Why did he do it ?

Only Trump knows.

Every woman knows, sometime in her life, a man who takes a simple social gesture of a kiss or hug, and changes it into a horror of sexual violation.

He walks away with the smile of a violent rapist.
She is left feeling violated, used, and in need of something to wash the experience off.
(This is why most women did not want anything to do with Ivana Trump.)

Trump knows why he sexually attacked a stranger on a street, with witnesses that were watching.
Trump knows why he sexually attacked a woman that he did not know, in public, with witnesses.

Do Republican men force their wives and daughters to kiss and hug Trump?A man fed his daughters to King Henry VIII.One gave birth to a bastard.The other was beheaded.

The English had an excuse.
That was 480 years, ago.
Royal blood ruled the world.
What is the excuse in 2017 ?
 
It enraged me, to see that nothing was leaned from the murders of women that worked in women's health clinics.

The people that have chosen to live in Bizarro Land nurture insanity and cheer when one of their "lone wolves" decides the solution is to kill women, men, pregnant women, and children.


Nearly a month, ago, Emperor Caligula Carrot set out to wreck everything that citizens need. He renewed the War on Women.

Some of the formerly human creatures that flourished under Nixon, Reagan, and the Bush family, have returned to Massachsetts.

Families with children are unhappy with their return.

Yes, the anti choice fanatics are back.
They are waving their lurid signs.
They are shouting and frightening the children.


http://archive.boston.com/yourtown/news/brookline/2010/02/abortion_protestors_show_up_at.html

As a pro women's rights woman said, the fanatics want to remove all resources. That will result in more abortions. Abortions are why the fanatics are bothering people in someone else's neighborhood, someone else's state.

Yes, really. They are leaving their own state,to harass people in another state.


Margaret Atwood, whose dystopian 1985 novel “The Handmaid’s Tale” describes a a totalitarian theocracy that has taken over the U.S. and subjugated women for the ruling class, claims the election of Donald Trump is making her book all too real now.


According to Reuters, Atwood told the audience the idea behind the book seemed “far-fetched” when she wrote it.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/feb/11/margaret-atwood-handmaids-tale-sales-trump

The Handmaid’s Tale was inspired by her studies of 17th-century America and its puritan values.

“You are seeing a bubbling up of it now,” she said, referring in particular to moves under President Donald Trump to restrict the right to abortion. Trump said last year women should face punishment if they receive abortions, a comment he later retracted.

“It’s back to 17th-century puritan values of new England at that time in which women were pretty low on the hierarchy.”

The first-person narrator of The Handmaid’s Tale tries to escape to Canada. Some have already taken refuge there since Trump’s election, Atwood said, adding that it had historically been seen as a place of relative safety.


https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/feb/11/margaret-atwood-handmaids-tale-sales-trump
 
No, he isn't, he's throwing red meat to his base. Not even someone as stupid as Trump could possibly believe this travel ban would make us any safer.

Your comment is infuriating unlyperceptive. OF course, you offer nothing other than your exalted, unsupported opinion to make your case.

Is his travel ban a complete answer? Certainly not. Equally certainly, we would be safer if we did not permit any Moslems to enter the USA. That may be impractical, but it would go a long way toward protecting Americans from terrorist attacks. What Trump proposed was reasonably within his powers, and would reduce the the risk of terrorist attacks. He needs to go further, but he made a start.

Only a foolish people would permit large numbers of people whose ideology is one of suppression of and domination over people who do not share their ideological moorings. Cicero observed that a nation may survive foreign attacks, but it cannot survive sabotage from within, and that is what adherents to Islam bring to the USA. With Obama we had the Moslem Brotherhood close to the pinnacles of political power in this country- that would probably have continued under Hillary.

For all Trump's limitations- and they are considerable- he is doing what can be done to eliminate the threat from within from those determined to impose Islam on America. God bless him for that!
 
Does srgreene offer anything but a bigoted, unsupported opinion about Muslims?
 
Emperor Caligula Carrot's clusterfuck Presidency

The Emperor simply does not care, until something puts a burr under his saddle.It is no surprise to many that have observed him, over the years.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-white-house-staff-234949

The world watched, as members of the Emperor Caligula Carrot's campaign team were introduced.They cycled out after they served their purpose.Now, the same process is repeated in the White House.

The president has complained to at least one person about "how his people didn't give him good advice" on rolling out the travel ban and that he should have waited to sign it instead of "rushing it like they wanted me to." Trump has also wondered why he didn’t have a legal team in place to protect it from challenges.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/02/fbi-yes-flynn-lied-no-we-wont-charge-him


Flynn Liar McLiarPants told the FBI that nu-uh he didn't talk about sanctions.

"Turns out Flynn was totally lying. Shocker. Turns out he totally lied. The call was all about those pesky sanctions. Just a reminder, lying to the Feds (or any law enforcement) is a felony punishable by serious prison time. I mean, if you are a normal person and this was a normal period of time in our country. Just ask Martha Stewart. Since we now live in Trumpland where Republicans do nothing except sit around with their fingers in their ears, nothing gets done."

gsgs comment- At the end of the persecution of Hillary Clinton, the participants admitted that it was done to damage Hillary Clinton. Partisan hacks will hack at someone until they get what the want. FBI Comey joined forces with the partisans and smeared Hillary Clinton.

/end gsgs comment


Stephen Cobert knows bullshitting, when he hears it-

One inevitable comic relief is always Sean Spicer.

REPORTER: Can you say, definitively, that nobody on the Trump campaign, not even General Flynn, had any contact with the Russians before the election?

SPICER: I don't have any--there's nothing that would conclude me that anything different has changed with respect to that time period.

COLBERT: Yes, there is nothing that would conclude him that anything different has changed. Heard me that, and conclude ass out of talk he.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/02/colbert-spells-out-russian-trump-situation

gsgs comment-
The Carrot was on the campaign trail, when he interfered with President Obama's attempt to address Russia's transgressions. Emperor Carrot made a deal with Putin, while there was a sitting President.

Cannot be all that surprised, after this happened...

Senator Who Organized Letter To Iran Has Said He Wants To Sabotage Negotiation

Mar 09, 2015

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), the organizer of a controversial letter warning Iran that the U.S. government will not necessarily abide by any agreement Iran strikes with the Obama administration, previously told a conservative audience that the goal of congressional action should be to scuttle talks with Iran. The U.S. should, instead, engage in a policy of “regime change,” he argued.

“The end of these negotiations isn’t an unintended consequence of congressional action. It is very much an intended consequence. A feature, not a bug, so speak,” Cotton said in January, speaking at a conservative conference hosted by the advocacy group Heritage Action for America.

Cotton’s bald admission would be less interesting had he not been the one to spearhead a Senate effort revealed Monday by Bloomberg View — an open letter to Iran’s leaders signed by 47 Republican senators. The letter explains the workings of the American government to the Iranian regime.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/09/tom-cotton-iran_n_6831328.html
 
The president has complained to at least one person about "how his people didn't give him good advice" on rolling out the travel ban and that he should have waited to sign it instead of "rushing it like they wanted me to." Trump has also wondered why he didn’t have a legal team in place to protect it from challenges.

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/02/fb...ont-charge-him


That was quick. Another revision of reality.

“The rollout was perfect.”

“We had a very smooth rollout of the travel ban.”

"We got a very bad (court) decision — that was the only thing wrong with travel ban."


Yes, Emperor Caligula Carrot will have everything the way he wants it to be.

Just as Prince Joffrey Baratheon never cried after he was bitten by a direwolf.Prince Joffrey was never beaten by a girl half his age. He never lost his sword to her.His sword is not in the pond. An innocent boy is not dead, because a Prince decided to get drunk.


He is such a wonderful Prince. He forgave the girl that instigated the attack on him. He let her live. He killed the dire wolf, because he is a warrior, like his father.He does not mewl like a wounded kitten when his mother cleans the punture marks from the bite.

(The truth was, the Prince sliced the butcher boy's face open, on the pretense it was against the law for a commoner to hit the sister of his bride to be. (The children were practicing with wooden swords.)The butcher boy was brave, and stood still and endured it. The girl objected to the sadistic act. She whacked him with the wooden sword, and the Prince became murderous. The dire wolf grabbed the Prince's sword arm, and the Prince dropped his sword .The girl was angry, but she threw his sword in the pond.

He could not take revenge for an attack that never happened, because in reality she ran away from the scene with her dire wolf.She knew very well, that she and her dire wolf were in trouble.)
 
Back
Top