Collateral (Open)

He groaned as her lips parted and he slid the head of his cock into her mouth. It was hot and wet and made him ache

But her pussy was hotter, and wetter, and her mouth just made him realize where his cock needed to be

Her leaned back, letting both of his hands gently squeee each breast

Then he stepped back and slipped around her. Climbing in top of the bed, on top of her. His body sliding between her thighs, parting her legs wide

He felt the tickle of her fiery patch as he shifted, the head of his rigid member slid down over it, guiding him to her wet sex

He slowly leaned into her,, and she yielded to him. The furnace of her flower opened, and his head slid in. Deeper and deeper into her Tight slit

"Oh shit" he moaned

Shannon was just trying to understand what slipped in her mouth when it left. She licked her lips and tasted the memory of whatever it was.

She closed her eyes, her breast squeezed, as if being molded for some unknown purpose.

Suddenly, there was a heat between her legs as something large was being wedged within her, stretching her. It felt tight and she arched her back as new sensations flooded her confused senses. Pain and pleasure were mixing in her brain and she wanted to cry out.

She arched beneath him, her dress now piles up around her waist. He groaned as he felt the insanely tight pussy slowly yielding to him, his shaft soon following the head of his cock as he leaned back, and his hips thrust forward.

He looked down at the pale beauty, admiring the milky curves of her body. Then he slowly withdrew his cock, backing up till his head slipped free. Then he drove in again. Long slowl penetrating strokes. Pushing a little further each time, feeling his cock hit the resistance of her maiden head

He thrust his hips hard, piercing her with his cock, tearing through her maiden head and plunging the entirety of his girth you length deep inside of her

She gasped as pain flared in her mind, shifting the alcoholic fog. Her eyes see ceiling and then a face that drifted in and out of view. Marcus.

She felt herself stretched beyond belief and yet, her dad's life lay in her hands. He felt unbelievably large and she knew what had happened. But there was nothing she could do about it. She knew that for now, this man basically owned her.

He pulled back and the pain renewed. But each time, the pain lessened, to be replaced with a pleasure she had never felt before. A quickening between her legs and on her breast.

He groaned as her tight sex finally began to yield to him. The slick hit slot practically drew his cock back in with each thrust of his hips

He leaned down, catching one jiggling breast in his lips, feeling the firm weight jostle with each thrust as his hips met her thighs

He sucked in her nipple, catching it in his teeth and gently nibbling on it as his thrusts grew faster and fuller, slowly working more and more of his rigid veiny length into her

With each thrust he made, she felt him press deeper and deeper in her, filling a space that she never knew existed. Each lunge produced a friction, a rub inside that fueled a need she never knew existed. Each prod into her eliciting a gasp from her lips.

His mouth gently tugs at those pillowy mounds, sucking and nibbling, awakening sensation new and primitive and somehow deeply ingrained, and in her lifting alcoholic fog, she still answered its call, her hips eventually rising to meet his.

She didn't cry out, and the tears had long ago dried on her cheeks as she danced the age old dance of sexual desires, realizing that father may have sold her, but she now walked the path. It was clear to her that dad never had any chance of paying the man off. She was a collateral that dear old dad figured he could afford to lose.

He grunted as he took her, leaning back, he let his eyes slide over her pale flesh, her rosy nipples capping the over generous melons of her chest. Her nipples were hard aching pebbles, almost red Her flat stomach led to l wide hips that called to his thrusting manhood. He looked down to see his cock glistening with her juices. Her liquid list and her blood

It matches the fiery glistening patch of hair atop her sex

He plowed into her again and again, her tight virgin pussy had a death grip on him, her hefty chest bounced and rolled with each thrust

Shivers built in his body, goose bumps over coming his skin, and his head felt light

Quickly he pulled his cock from her sex and spewed his seed all over her. Gooey streamers of cum shot out, spattering her chin and neck. Her hefty tits becoming spattered as his mind exploded in the releas.

As his orgasm ebbed, his cock covered
Her stomach, and finally white dribbles dropped onto the fiery hair of her groin

"Oh god" he groaned. Then turning he collapsed beside her and passed out. His shirt was still on. And her dress a mangled mess around red waist, now stained with his cum, just like she had been

The alcohol must have finally won the battle for her consciousness as Marcus once again marked her his, showing his dominance over her body.

She slowly became aware of something heavy on her stomach as that smell assailed her. She opened her eyes. The heavy thing was his arm, still wearing the shirt now dirty and wrinkled and smelling of smoke and alcohol and sex. He lay on his side facing her, his arm heavy and smearing the seed that he had splattered over her body.

The remains of the dress she had worn was in tatters around her, totally ruined. And she felt sore between her legs. Her skin was sticky all over and she could see his spent manhood resting on her thigh.

She carefully lifted his arm in an attempt to clean get up

He stirred, not really moving, but he woke as she slipped out from under his arm

He rolled onto his back, pretending to still be sleeping. His shirt was all he wore, but his eyes were kept mostly closed. That if she looked at him she would not think he was awak

As he rolled his member slid across his thigh, then dipped between his legs. The slick juices of the night had hardened to a crust on his girthy manhood, a testament to the things they had done

It twitches as he eyes her impressive frame, the dress an utter mess, her body an utter masterpiece

She felt absolutely filthy, his seed covering the front of her body in dried crusty patched that occasionally flaked off. She could see her virginal blood smeared down her inner thighs. She heard him move and looked over her shoulder. Marcus had rolled on his back, still asleep. His manhood now lay resting between his legs and she could see the blood on it. There was also a small patch of blood where she had lain and the sheets were crusty and dirty, leaving no question as to what had occurred the night before.

The beautiful dress she had worn last night was ruined. Torn and tattered, she had absolutely no clothes to wear. Her clothes from yesterday had been left at the cleaners. She slipped out of the stiff remains and looked in his closet. Picking out a white shirt of his she headed for the bathroom. She felt sick at the thought of last night. Regrets accomplished nothing.

In the bathroom she found out just how sore she was. Flushing, she ran the shower water, getting it as hot as she could stand it before climbing in to shampoo her hair and scrub her body. The water streaming down her face easily hid her tears.

He let his head rest once he saw her slip into the bathroom. Then heard the shower

He had laid back for several minutes before remembering the window in the shower

He stood up and quickly made his way into the bathroom. He saw the window was closed and smiled. She couldn't close it from the inside

Then he stepped up to the toilet and began to relieve himself

"How are you feeling this morning. A little hung over?" He asked with a gruff voice.

She heard a noise on the other side of the shower curtain and stood still in the hot water. The sound of piss hitting the bowl told her everything.

How are you feeling this morning. A little hung over?

"I suppose that's what it is." She kept her voice steady and even, glad for even the shower curtain between them. She had promised not to cause trouble.

"I hope you don't mind. I was going to borrow one of your shirts until I can get my clothes back from that cleaners."

He smiled at the mousey voice

"That's fine. But if you don't mind I'd prefer to pick it out for you" he told her as he undid the buttons on his shirt. He shook the last drops of piss from his heavy cock. Then without saying a word he tugged back the shower curtain

"Make some room" he told her as he stepped in, taking the place under the hot water and getting his body wet. The water courses over the hard lines of his muscular frame as he eyes the shift full curvaceous lines of hers. She was pale where he was tan. She was soft where he was hard. She was sweet where he was mean. His eyes slipped up to meet hers

"Where do you want to go for breakfast?"

That's fine. But if you don't mind I'd prefer to pick it out for you

'Figures,' she thought to herself but she didn't say anything to him.

Make some room

And suddenly he was filling her space, invading her bit of time to herself. She knew that he would not be able to tell that she had been crying. This was a man that was not swayed by tears, by weakness. She couldn't fight him so she would bide her time.

She had learned something from one of their neighbors. Mr. Chang had lived in the apartment below her and her dad's. One day she saw a man beating up Mr. Chang. Afterward, she asked him why he had not tried to fight back. He told her, "Young one, the little sapling survives the strong wind because it knows when to bend."

She looked at him standing as water poured over him. The man was good looking, with a hard tanned body. Dangerous was the word that sprang to her mind just looking at him. Everything seemed large on him: large hands, large chest, large body. Large manhood. She knew about that part of him on an intimate level. He filled the space in that shower and she felt overwhelmed.

Where do you want to go for breakfast?

"I don't care. Wherever you wish to eat." She hesitated a second. "The shower is all yours."

She would just let him have his shower in peace.

He eyed her as he turned in the shower. He liked the way she looked at him

"No. Stay. You can wash my back" he said as he stepped closer to her. Her nudity was calling to him and he wasn't sure exactly where they stood. After all she was just collateral. But duck she was hot right collateral. But that didn't mean he had to be an animal. But weren't people
Just animals at heart.

He handed her the bar of soap

"You wash my back. And I'll wash yours?"

No. Stay. You can wash my back

He moved closer to her and she knew that she had no say in this. She stood there, his eyes looking over her body as she stood there, the water running in rivulets over his body.

He pressed the soap in her hand and gave her a look.

You wash my back. And I'll wash yours?

He turned his back to her and she fought the urge to get out of the shower anyway. But he could always claim that she had given her promise. Or that he could make her dad pay the price. Marcus was not a nice man. He was used to getting his way. Be a sapling in the wind.

She began to wash his back, rubbing the soap all over starting at his shoulders and working down to the small of his back. She made sure to scrub his back and then handed the soap back to him.

"I've already cleaned myself but thank you for the offer."

He smiled at her as he turned around

"That felt good. I think I'll like having you around" he told her with a grin. She had refused his help and she seemed half turned to leave. He leaned closer to her, extending an arm to the back of the shower. Esssentailly trapping her in the corner.

"Well then if your all washed up be a doll and take care of the rest of me" he told her and handed the soap back to her

"Do a good job now. It seems I got pretty dirty last night. Come to think of it.....so did you" he said with a wink

Then he leans his head back under the water, waiting for we to comply

That felt good. I think I'll like having you around

She felt a knot in her stomach at his words. She knew what he meant. She didn't like him and it took all her willpower not to slap his indolent face. His good looks probably let him get away with too much.

'...A sapling in the wind...' Mr. Chang's words whispered in the back of his mind and she turned to leave. Marcus brought his hand up against the shower wall, effectively cutting off her avenue of escape.

Well then if your all washed up be a doll and take care of the rest of me

The soap was thrust back in her hands. She wanted to cram the soap in his mouth, make him choke on his own words.

Do a good job now. It seems I got pretty dirty last night. Come to think of it.....so did you

He winked at her, grinning and she clenched her teeth to keep her anger under control, Mr. Chang's words repeating in her ear.

She picked up where she left off, the bar of soap lathering his buttocks. The muscles beneath the skin rippled under her hand as she scrubbed. She felt power in those muscles. She hurried over his buttocks and knelt to scrub the front and back of his legs. The water kept running down her face and she wanted to hurry up and get out of the shower. She was starting to feel pruney.

As she stood up, his manhood slung around with him and she saw the grin he gave her.

Washing his shoulders and chest, she refused to look up any higher than his neck, trying to keep the whole thing impersonal. He was just a body to wash. There was a light dusting of chest hair and she continued rubbing the soap down his body.

Her attention was drawn to a scar near his waist. It was old, but perfectly round and a bit paler than the surrounding skin. There was a bit of a dip in the surface, as if that area had sunken in a bit and she slowly washed it as if it might be sore. A bullet hole? That made the Marcus all the more dangerous, made his threats to her dad all the more real.

His member was starting to rise up from the curly hair clustered around its base. It was her third introduction to this part of him, tho the last time they were intimate, there had been more pain involved. In fact, she was still somewhat sore from it, though she figured he didn't care one way or the other. With as much indifference as possible, her small hands washed his manhood and the sac beneath it.

As she finished, she's took hold of his hand. Placing the bar of soap in it, she looked him in the eye. "Finished. Water's cold and I'm through."

She climbed out of the tub before he could find another reason to detain her. Grabbing a towel, she vigorously rubbed herself dry, whether from anger or an attempt to warm herself up from the cool water was unknown. Once dry, she wrapped the towel around her body and tucked the corner in, giving herself coverage.

She headed back to the bedroom and sat in the chair by the closet. Since he wanted to pick the shirt he wanted her to wear, then fine. But she couldn't wear just his shirt to go eat. She needed her clothes, her underwear.

She was quiet she waited.

He watched her as she washed him eyeing the way she tended to him. He could see the anger in her eyes unmistakenly, but her cool professional demeanor was more intriguing. He licked his lips as her hands began to work the soap all over his member. It twitches once or twice as she worked him, but they did not have time for any fooling Arabians. Besides it wouldn't go easy if he tried. At least not now

He let her step out. Then he rinsed off and was. It long in following her out. He towels off and then walked about the apartment naked. He gathered his clothes from his closet, setting out the boxers and pants and shirt. All plain garb for now. Then he found an old torn shirt, the material worn thin from years of use. It was a plain white shirt

"Her you go" he said as he the. Rummaged through some older pants and found something that would not do well. But it would do

"Then put these on. I'll take you to get some clothes after breakfast. I have a belt there," he said pointing, "you can use for the pants. Just remember it's only temporary" he said. Then he turned and began to dress

He finally came back in the bedroom. Apparently quite proud of his nakedness, Marcus casually gathered his clothes for him to wear. Then he turned to her clothes. The muscles in his ass were tight and well defined. Despite the fact that the man apparently drank a bit, and must eat better than she was used to, his body appeared toned and strong. He turned and she noted the strong, broad chest and her cheeks flushed at the memory of washing it.

His manhood bobbed and moved with each action and was, even at "rest", impressive to her but she did her best to ignore that part of him.

The shirt he chose for her was well worn and torn, the material threadbare in places. It was set out along with some equally old pants, all obviously too large but as it was that or the towel wrapped around her at the moment, she chose the old worn clothes.

She could see that to take the clothes and get dressed in the bathroom was not part of his plan. She walked over to where the clothes had been placed - where he could watch every minute of her dressing. And yet, she managed to spoil it for him somewhat, turning her body so that he had a rear and a bit of side view of her naked body instead of the full frontal view he would have had if she had dressed normally. She slipped into the shirt, rolling up the sleeves to uncover her hands.

The pants were huge on her and she could easily slip them on and off without ever unfastening them. And looking for the smallest belt was still too large for her. She really needed to have a hole added to make the belt tight enough to keep his pants up. She would just have to hold onto the pants too.

She sat down on the bed and rolled up their cuffs to keep from tripping on them. She then stood up to look for her shoes and, despite the fact that the pants were fastened and the belt was in its smallest setting, both pants and belt plummeted to the floor as Shannon's face turned a lovely shade of red.

"Damn!" She muttered under her breath. She crossed to where her shoes had wound up last night and her small hand tightly gripped the errant pants as she traveled. Carrying the shoes back to where she could sit, she slipped them on and stood. Down the pants and belt fell to her feet again.

"Damn and blast!!" A little louder this time but still there as she retrieved the clothes, again putting things to right. She could see that until properly clothed, she would need to keep one hand on her pants to avoid embarrassment in public.

He chuckled, watching her pants drop to the floor repeatedly, part of him becoming aroused at the sight of her plump ass and slender thighs

He had finished dressing himself in a plain shirt and pants, taking the time to tick the gun from last night into his pants pocket. Then he went to a drawer by the closet and produced a pair of suspenders

"A much as I enjoy watching your pants drop to the floor for me, in afraid it won't do in public" he said a she walked over ego her. He stood close to her, and spun her around

He attached the clips on the back of her pants, giving her ass a firm pa when he was done. Then, still standing behind her, he pulled them up and draped them over her shoulder. He reached down with one hand to grab her pants, his thickly muscled arm draping over, and pressing against one breast, then the other hand pulled the suspended down as he tugged her pants up and set the clip
His arms switched sides as he repeated the act, setting the suspenders by adjusting the straps at her shoulders

He spun her around, and admired how the tight straps pulled his shirt tight over her hefty tits

"Much better" he said with a smile. Then he gestured

"Grab those pants from last night" and he stepped out heading to the car. It was time for breakfast, but first to the cleaners

She heard him laugh at her predicament as he crossed to the dresser

A much as I enjoy watching your pants drop to the floor for me, in afraid it won't do in public

She wanted to tell him off to his face, but she bit her tongue as he returned carrying a pair of suspenders. At least she would not have to walk holding the pants up.

Once he had clipped them to the back of her pants, he proceeded to clip them to the front of her pants. His arm rubbed against her breast. She had not realized that her breast were so sensitive. They ached as she felt the heat from his arm through the thin shirt. Then he switched to hook up the other side. More rubbing of his arm against her breast. She bit her lower lip and glanced down. Her nipples stood out hard against the thin material. She could even see the rosy areolas through the shirt. She knew that it wouldn't be overlooked by Marcus.

"Much better. Grab those pants from last night

He headed on for the car while she grabbed the clothes and followed a distance behind, her arms full. At least the clothes would hide her nipples. She climbed in the car and worked hard to not be noticed. This whole thing was not going good so far. And she somehow suspected that her dad was not working on getting his "collateral" back.

He had bitten his lip to calm his blood after seeing her tits respond so fiercely. The nights molestation coming back to his minds eye, and as he settled into the car, his cock throbbed along his thigh

"First we gotta go drop these off somewhere, then we can get something to eat" he told her as he put the car in gear and the two headed out of town

They drove on different streets for a good 30 minutes, winding through town until they made it to a small flower shop. The building was closed but he had some keys

"Alright. Let's go" he told her. Then he grabbed the pants from her and hopped out

He came around and opened the door for her, his eyes dipping down at the shirt she wore

"Go ahead and undo those top 3 buttons. A little distraction in here might help" he said. But he didn't wait. Instead he tossed the pants on one shoulder. Then his hands went to the buttons on her shirt. He deftly popped the top three. Then he tugged at the shirt, opening it more so a vast amount of cleavage showed

"Good" he said with a smile. "And try and show those pretty tits of yours off. The fewer eyes on me the better " he told her with a wink. Then he balled the pants up under his arm. And they entered the flower shop

Once in the car, Marcus drove then through the maze of streets, turning here and there. They suddenly stopped in front of a closed flower shop. He got out and came around to help her out of the car.

Go ahead and undo those top 3 buttons. A little distraction in here might help

He didn't wait for her to comply but unbuttoned the buttons and fluffed the shirt. Her breast were practically hanging out of the top. She blushed.

Good. And try and show those pretty tits of yours off. The fewer eyes on me the better

Good grief. All she had to do was take s deep breath and they peeked through the gap. He winked at her and ushered her into the shop.

They walked in through the front door, the shop was kept cool for the flowers and he felt his skin get covered in Goose bumps. Then he stepped back behind the counter pulling her along . They came into another small room with two younger mob goons at a table.

"Hey Vince, Jimmy" Marcus said as they stepped in

"We were just stopping by for a drink real quick. I gotta get her some breakfast but she said she was too thirsty" he said. Offing to his lovely red head

"Go on darling grab a drink" he said as he gestured over towards a small sink, there were cups in the cabinet above

Vince And Jimmy could hardly keep from staring , Marcus glanced
Over. Apparently with the top unbuttoned, and the suspenders, each step seemed to pull the fabric
More and more open. The shirt was practically stretched open. The full sweep of the tops of her breasts were very obvious, and the cool temeperwture had her nipples buddong up against the thin white material. Marcus chuckled. They had not even glanced towards the bundle under his arms

Slowly she walked pas them to the small sink, hips swaying in those loose pants in a way that made him wishing they'd fall off again

Back