The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Rude.jpg
    Rude.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 44
If any of that stretched your screen then you should probably up your resolution beyond 640x480 and get some glasses so your blind ass can read.
 
If any of that stretched your screen then you should probably up your resolution beyond 640x480 and get some glasses so your blind ass can read.

To be fair, he sure doesn't have a problem writing a response, so the issue can't be with his eyeballs.
 
B6m3HeMCAAAuvG4.png


NEW STORY : 7 St. Louis residents file a legal complaint against Prosecutor Bob McCulloch for 15 counts of misconduct
 
At TPM, a clickbait of the phrase YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH SCIENCE superimposed over a spiral galaxy. Someone better inform Karl Popper, if they can get him to stop rotating in his tomb.
 
At TPM, a clickbait of the phrase YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH SCIENCE superimposed over a spiral galaxy. Someone better inform Karl Popper, if they can get him to stop rotating in his tomb.

Laughs.

Haven't you heard? Science is all settled now. They put it to a vote.
 
With so many women around, what do you expect a college man to do — seek consent!?

*gsgs comment- If sex is not a collaboration, and consensual, it is rape!*

-Phyllis Schlafly, Right Wing nutcase, blames women for causing themselves to be raped.
She links the problem of campus sexual assault to the increased enrollment of women in
postsecondary institutions.

OK, now explain to me why the men at a dentists college, were justified indulging in a hate fest about their female classmates, online. The teachers were sexist arseholes, the atmosphere at the dentists college was anti-woman. The young woman felt intimidated.

The young women feared backlash and repercussions, and they took no steps to get respectful and decent treatment. That is,until the news about how the male students wanted to drug, rape, or hate fuck their female classmates, became public.

See- salon.com
 
Bringing a gun, to a pencil fight.

"Two hooded men who killed several journalists and police officers Wednesday at the headquarters of the satirical newspaper, fled in a Citroen [that] they have forsaken in the nineteenth arrondissement. They are still at large."

http://www.lefigaro.fr/

Après l'attentat contre « Charlie Hebdo », stupeur et rassemblements de solidarité

Suivez en direct l'évolution de la situation. Des hommes lourdement armés ont attaqué le siège du journal, tuant au moins 12 personnes dont les dessinateurs Charb, Cabu, Wolinski et Tignous, et l'économiste Bernard Maris.

http://www.lemonde.fr/
 
The Obama effect...

One of the primary reasons why the Republicans did so incredibly well in last November's elections is that they were helped along in a huge way by President Obama.

Democrat incumbents KNEW that this president was poison, which is why so many of them were running as far away from him as they could possibly get!

And that deeply hurt this president's feelings.

Which is why he then went out and stated that:

"I'm not running for office anymore... I'm not on the ballot... but my policies are on the ballot... each and every one of them!"

And that one statement gave every single Republican candidate nationwide an instant campaign quote to then use to defeat their Democrat Party opponent!
 
Minimum Wage?

Wow, the minimum wage is going up! How great is that?

If our government can actually legislate prosperity simply by raising the minimum wage, then why didn't they hike it up to $100-an-hour back when the Democrats controlled both the House & Senate in 2009?

After all, that was the year when they passed the Affordable Health Care Act, which today appears to be a complete fiasco & embarrassment to this current administration.

Could it be that perhaps there's actually a DOWNSIDE to increasing the minimum wage, like perhaps making it a whole lot more difficult for unskilled, unemployed workers to enter the job market?

Of course, by remaining unemployed, they can then benefit from America's ever-increasing ENTITLEMENT economy, which is to say they will live the rest of their lives receiving free government hand-outs, which is also one way to create a permanent Democratic Party voting base!
 
Legislating and spending our way to prosperity is an idea a 5th grader could see the foolishness of.
 
Back
Top