An Office for Growth (SweetAnnie40 + sissykaitlin)

Lyle is pretty blown away as he pulls his clothes together. He's realized that this job is the luckiest he's ever had.

"Yes, Miss," he says and heads off to make sure the car is ready for you.
 
I giggle as Lyle leaves the room with a "Yes, Miss."

I pull the tub and add some bubble bath and lavender--knowing that I will have to take my time so that I am properly clean. I slip in and take out the razor to clean up my legs and ass, ensuring that there isn't a stray hair on my body. I want to make certain that I am fully prepared to impress your friends and take a moment to play with myself so that my cock will not be embarrassing me when your friends are around.

Eventually I drain the tub and dry myself off and go downstairs to find Lyle waiting in the car. I've put on a tight red dress and some stockings. I lean forward from the back seat and place a hand on Lyle's shoulder. "Do you like the outfit? I hope that I'm presentable enough for Ms. Annie and her friends..."
 
"Good enough to eat, Miss," he says with a big smile. With that, you're off and after about a ten minute drive into the rich part of town, he pulls through an automatically opening iron gate and up the drive to a stunning mansion secluded by woods of large trees. There are a dozen other cars there already, all very expensive and in fine condition. There are chauffeurs standing in small groups, smoking, and talking.

Lyle pulls up in front of the front steps and comes around to open the door for you.

"Go get 'em, Miss," he says softly as encouragement and you walk up the stairs.

The front hall is brightly lit with chandeliers. Several rooms appear lit and decorated for a party of some sort. A buxom woman in a french maid's outfit comes to meet you. She takes your hand in a friendly way.

"What's your name, honey?"
 
My jaw drops as I realize what section of town we are in. "Wow..." I blush and lean forward in the back seat marveling at the home and its surroundings. I place a hand on Lyle's shoulder and squeeze it tightly. "I never expected to make it out here..." I blush at the realization of the world that Annie has opened my eyes to. I slip out of the car and can feel the other men standing outside of the cars staring at me as I adjust my dress.

As I come to the front door I am surprised to have it opened for me by a woman wearing a french maid's outfit. I am grateful as she takes my hands and leads me into the foyer. My eyes linger on the thigh high stockings she is wearing and on the shortness of her skirt.

"My names is Kelley, Ms." I blush as I introduce myself to the woman and feel my breath catching and heart fluttering with excitement. "Ms. Annie invited me..." I stand cross my arms in front of myself, shifting my feet with uncertainty. "She didn't tell me what I was to wear..." My eyes again linger on her thigh highs. "May I ask your name, Ms?"
 
"I'm Miss Carlotta, Miss Kelley," she says with a smile. "Pleased to meet you and welcome you to the household. Miss Annie asked me to send you down to the play room when you arrived."

The french maid walks you to a broad stairwell leading down to brightly lit rooms. She gives you a kiss on the cheek, letting you smell her lipstick and perfume. "Enjoy yourself and you'll pass."

Stepping carefully down the stairs in your heels, you walk down into a lounge area complete with cushioned couches and chairs, a small bar, a snooker table, some silent televisions and a large projection wall no doubt to watch movies. There are tasteful artworks on the walls. A rich woman's entertaining area for sure.

"Ah, Kelley, right on time as always," I call out, coming from one of the adjoining rooms. I walk up and give you a big hug and passionate kiss. "We are going to have a lot of fun tonight. Do well and you'll have passed the last hurdle to become a full-time one of the girls. We can talk about your additional benefits then." I don't explain that last comment.
 
"Play room?" I raise an eyebrow as your tell me that you were instructed to send me down to it. I smile as I follow you but when you do not go downstairs first I catch myself. "Aren't you coming with me, Miss Carlotta?" As Miss Carlotta shakes her head I put my hand on the rail and walk downstairs. As my eyes become adjusted to the lighting in the basement I realize that this is a veryprivate movie theater. Like the ones that I had heard about but had never thought that I would experience. But this basement is so much more than just a movie theater with separate, private, rooms. Some rooms that look like they have full bars inside of them. And then there you are walking out of one of the rooms. As you wrap your arms around me I tilt my head--kissing you back passionately. "Hello Ms Annie. It's so good to see you!"

I listen as you talk--telling me about the tests to come and the possibility of additional benefits. My ears perk at that comment but I know better than to push for any information until the time is right. For now I am just here to enjoy the moment and to do what I can to please you. "I hope that I will pass this last hurdle, Ms. Annie. I so want to please you and do whatever you desire of me."

I smile and press myself against your leg. "I've been so excited to see you all day, Ms. Annie." I lean forward brushing my lips up your neck before gently kissing your ear lob.
 
I entwine my fingers in yours and lead you to one of the smaller side rooms that is made up as a luxurious bedroom. I untie my dress and lay it carefully on a chair leaving me in high heels, thigh highs, satin panties, satin garter belt and satin bra. I leave the bra with the dress and climb on to the bed.

"Sometimes, your services will be required... in-house," I say with a grin as I spread my legs and tap the front of my panties.
 
I obediently follow you as you lead me to the bedroom. I quickly realize what I had been missing out on as a lowly male office worker with no clear future. As you lay your dress in the chair and stand naked in your heels, thigh highs and satin panties, garter belt and bra, I look away knowing that I do not want to be rude and stare but unable to completely remove my gaze. As you unclasp the bra I smile seeing your perfect breasts exposed to me, your nipples firm against the cool breeze. I groan quietly and as you lay back in the bed with your legs spread wide open.

I step forward and kneel on the bed. Lowering myself as if I am bowing to you I crawl further up the bed. I lift your foot and kiss up the back of your calves to your thigh. My hand kneading and massaging your skin. I kiss where you finger had tapped on your panties. My breath hot against your skin as I lick and suck on your panties. I smile as I see you grip the comforter firmly but I do not raise a hand--not wanting to assume that I am permitted to remove your panties for you.
 
I let you continue without moving my panties, enjoying the feeling of your nose, lips, tongue and teeth through the very wet satin. I moan softly and then loudly when you do something especially good...
 
As you raise your hips to meet my lips, tongue and teeth I know that I have done something good and I persist. I smile as your wetness spreads through your panties and become clearly visible as it begins to leak from you. I press my hips against the bed in rhythm with my tongue and soon my cock is pulsing and I cannot help but moan deeply into your pussy. "Mmm, Ms. Annie. You taste like heaven!"
 
I pull the panties aside eventually and let your mouth touch my swollen, hot, wet skin. I moan and call out "yes! yes!" when you suck on my clit, triggering a massive orgasm that shakes my body for a good thirty seconds.
 
I lick my lips and raise my head as your orgasm rolls through your body. Your thighs have clenched around my head as you cum and I moan deeply into your wet skin and continue to lick and suck on your clit as you ride out your orgasm.
 
Once I've recovered, I lead you to crawl up the bed into my arms and snuggle with me.

"What a delightful tongue, my dear. I'm truly amazed by your skills. I can tell you've wanted this a long time. Well, we have one last test this evening. I have a small group of clients coming over very soon. You will entertain the group, doing whatever they like, until they are ready to leave and release you. You will return here to me and we'll discuss your future. That assumes, of course, that I get all positive reviews from my clients."

I get us up from the bed and have you strip naked. I bring an outfit out from a special closet and present them to you as your uniform for this evening: black satin bra with full breast forms in them, black satin garter belt with 8 garters, black satin g-string panties, fully fashioned thigh high stockings, 4" ankle-strap high heels, black satin choker with lace edging embroidered with "Sissy Slut", and a pink satin sissy maid dress with crinoline petticoats in three layers.

Once you've dressed as requested, I send you downstairs where you can already hear men's voices in the salon...
 
As you compliment me I blush--my eagerness to have pleased you evident. I sit up as you give me instructions for the night--knowing that I had better do the very best that I can to make you happy and to satisfy your friends. My mind starts to run wild thinking of what your friends may have in mind for me and I snuggle closely in your arms. Finding comfort and security in your presence.

When you stand up I follow you--remaining on my knees on the bed in front of you. As you lay out the outfit for me this evening I can't help but feel a flutter of excitement as I see the collar that has been specialized. "Is this just for me, Ms Annie?" I finger the collar as I marvel at the rest of the outfit. I slowly slip into the outfit and I can feel your eyes on me. When you open the door and indicate that it is time for me to go downstairs I feel the skin on the back of my neck stand-up as I hear clearly the number of me that await me downstairs.

I enter the living room and the men go quiet as they turn to look at me. My fingers tug at the bottom of my skirt as I realize just how short it is, but knowing that it will do nothing. I look over my shoulder hoping to catch your eye. "Good evening, gentlemen." I say softly.
 
One of the men gets up from a plush chair to let me sit down and he hands me a drink. I smile and get ready to enjoy the show.

There are seven men in the room, all handsome and wearing fine clothing... button-down shirts, slacks, formal shoes. They look like they could be athletes. Four of them are Caucasian, two African-American, and one is an Asian mix. They smile and are friendly, coming up to say hello and kiss you. Their presence is heavy in the room and you almost seem to float among them.

Six take seats around the room and a tall man with 5-o'clock stubble takes you in his arms. "You are such a beautiful girl!" he says to you and you feel his hands on your back, stroking you. He leans in to kiss you passionately...
 
As the man leans into kiss me I turn my face to meet his. My lips pressing roughly against his. I can feel the other men staring--as I respond to his actions. Knowing that my reaction will help to determine the mood for the evening. My hand runs over the back of his neck and I grip the back of his head firmly holding him in place as his tongue explores my mouth.

I can feel him pressed against me--his cock growing and pressing against my ass. I push back against him--letting him know that I can feel just how excited he is. My head turns and my eyes open as he kisses down my neck, his hands on my hips. I smile at the other men who have sat down. I smile shyly as his hands explore further. "Good evening, Gentlemen." I look over my shoulder and get a nod of approval from you.
 
Your current partner turns you around to face him, smiles, and gently pushes you to your knees. There are murmurs of approval from the others. You are faced with a large bulge in his slacks and his hands resting on his hips, ready to see you show your stuff.
 
I look to you, making eye contact and getting a nod of approval. I reach up and take his belt in my hand; loosening his belt. I undo his belt and reach up, pulling down his pants. I lean forward kissing his bulging cock through his underwear; my fingers fondling his balls. I pull down his underwear smiling as his thick cock bounces free. I cup his balls in my hand, squeezing them gently, as I lean forward my lips wrapping around the tip of his cock.

I moan deep in my throat as I take him into my mouth--not breaking my eye contact from him. I spit on his cock stroking it and smiling as I see his knees buckle slightly, knowing that he is just starting to enjoy himself. I lean forward exposing my ass to the men that have seated themselves behind the two of us, oblivious to their attention.
 
My decision to bring you into "the sissy circle" could not have been more right. There were men who resisted. They had to be bound and fucked, locked into lingerie, and more. They all came around. Eventually they couldn't cum without a thick cock in their mouth or pussy and to tell them not to wear flamboyant sissy lingerie made them so sad.

You? All the way in from the start and you will probably be the best sissy in our circle, a favorite of our most generous (and well-endowed clients).

You wiggle your ass, inviting another man to join you and very quickly you feel a fat cock push into your pussy with your panties pulled to the side. A cock in mouth and pussy makes you feel so complete and you lose yourself in performing as the sissy girl slut self you always knew you were.

I smile, sip my wine and finally grab a couple men for my own pleasures. You don't need my approval anymore.



(THE END)
 
Back
Top