Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

IMG_7367.jpg
 
Ultimate Marvel Cinematic Universe Timeline

ipXtr3J.jpg


Worth the screen stretch. ;)

Re-bigging this up because it was (and still is) a magnificent graphic and I need to find out if the designers updated it since we're virtually at the end with almost everything prognosticated in place (except for Inhumans.) ;)
 
Re: Season 5 Finale "The End"

IMG_8475.jpg

File_May_20_3_27_50_AM.png

File_May_20_3_28_08_AM.png


IMG_8476.jpg


Good news: Season 6 comes back in Summer 2019. Just in time for Avengers 4. Fitz will be back, somehow. Get your Level Eight clearances back up to snuff, bitches.

IMG_8474.jpg


#SadButHappy
 
I'm sure you heard about ABC HQ's top floor being hit by a supersonic 50 inch TV, right? That was my TV after they killed Fitz and spared Jemma "All men are weak / save me save me!" Simmons. I'm sure the Feds will be at my door but what the hell. I got scammed by ABC and saw Fitz die on that TV, it's fucking worthless to me.

But at least one satisfying thing happened in that episode.

THAT INCOMPETENT DUMBKOPF PHIL COULSON FINALLY KICKED THE BUCKET!!!


From hereon Agents of Shield is dead to me. Long live Arrowverse! Even Supergirl has better writers than those fucks who screwed Fitz over.
 
gallery-1526894789-acoul.jpg


What can happen in Agents of SHIELD season 6 after big season 5 finale reveal?

New season, new SHIELD leader?

MAY 19 2018

Until just days before it aired, Agents of SHIELD's season five finale looked like marking the end of the show, and the showrunners certainly prepared for it that way.

We were told in the weeks leading up to it that it would prove to be a "satisfying" finale, making us feel that it wouldn't feature THAT moment from Avengers: Infinity War – and so it proved, with the showrunners explaining just why it wasn't included in the show.

But the last-minute season-six renewal provides its own problems, even without pesky Thanos getting in on the act, leaving us wondering just where it can go.

In the finale, Daisy stopped Graviton successfully, preventing the bleak future the team found themselves in at the start of season four, but it wasn't without its downside as she had to take the Centipede Serum. This meant there wasn't any left to cure Phil Coulson, who has been dying slowly from his original Avengers injury, following his deal with Ghost Rider.

On borrowed time, he decided to leave with Melinda May and go to Tahiti, a fitting final resting place as it's the location of his visions back in season one, following his resurrection. The showrunners told EW that they always knew the show would visit Tahiti "since episode one".

"Our big mystery in episode one was, 'Never been to Tahiti,'" Jed Whedon explained. "He doesn't know, and he can never know. And here he is, finding some sort of peace on that beach. We love that image and we were solid on it all the way."

So with this arc completed, does that mean season six won't feature Coulson?


http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/agents-of-shield/feature/a857651/agents-of-shield-season-6-cast-plot-theories-agent-coulson-fitz/
 
Last edited:
Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger (Freeform, 8 p.m.): The MCU’s newest small-screen heroes have operated in the comic-book shadows for decades, street-level vigilantes with complementary powers and allegiance to no one but one another. Cloak can teleport, Dagger throws blades made of light, and in this adaptation from Daredevil and Heroes veteran Joe Pokaski, they’re New Orleans teens bonded by a mysterious off-shore explosion—and, since Cloak & Dagger is airing on Freeform, there’s hints of a romance down the line. In his review, Alex McLevy is cautiously optimistic about the series’ propsects, though he wishes it didn’t take so long for Cloak and Dagger to become, you know, Cloak and Dagger.

- The AVClub -
 
Luke Cage

By episode 11, I'm wanting Bushmaster to kill Mariah. But, Alfre Woodward is a phenomenal actress.
 
i finally watched the whole season (thanks, netflx and boredom) and i gotta say it got better, but i still really found the future stuff dreary and, yes, i was happy when dove died. nothing personal. i just don't like her as an actress.

still, i'm kinda wondering how season six is going to work at this point. i know they're going for a short run, but man, i just don't know. i mean, c'mon, you know why. if they bring them back it better not be cheap.

or schmaltzy.
 
and then i found out the chloe bennet is dating logan paul. that's just... well, that's just fucking gross.

i gotta stop going on reddit and twitter. they're fucking ruining all of my celebrity crushes. next i'm gonna find out that aubrey plaza is a neo nazi and alison brie drinks puppy blood and spits on babies.
 
actually, now that i think about it, i already fucking knew that. man, i really need to get some quality sleep at some point this week. my brains fucking made of swiss cheese lately.
 
File_Jul_08_9_02_24_PM.png


Captain Marvel's in the can. Gonna be a good year for the MCU next year.

'Bout to bounce out to see Ant Man & The Wasp. Was saving it for a nice sunny day off. Heard good things. :D
 
SDCC Update: Clark Gregg is returning to AgentsOfSHIELD Season 6 next spring, but...as a director. He'll be doing the first ep. and possibly more down the pipeline.

No word on a Coulson sighting. Anything is possible. If Gregg wants to retire the character, I'm good with that decision, but...I need an official MCU closeout. Let all the surviving peeps know you're counting down your clock in Tahiti with May, because they took a big-ass hit and they kinda need yo' ass now! :D

Also: The Gifted S2 trailer is looking reaaaaaal sweet. Polaris is losing her shit and her belly is getting biiiiig with that baby. A new cabal of underground muties is busting out and they ain't scairt to wreck shop on a Muggle. :D I think Marvel is doing the X-Men franch better in their diverged network series better than they do in the flicks.

the-gifted-season-finale-1075143-1280x0.jpeg


the-gifted-season-2-first-look-photo-polaris-pregnant-1122421-1280x0.jpeg
 
that i am definitely looking forward to. fucking love me some brie larson. the only thing i've seen her in that i didn't like was that kong skull island thing.

and i like captain marvel. i prefer mar-vell, but danvers is cool, too.
 
Back
Top