If We Met In Real Life

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Daniel MacNamera
Age: 22
Height: 5'11
Brown eyes and hair
Occupation: college student.

I just could not help myself. Being a son of wealthy doctors outside of Seattle they showered me with money. It allowed me to do things that many could rarely do. I bought an advanced, custom made computer with a Terabyte of memory and 70" plasma flat panel television for my two story-5,000 square foot house, all of which my parents purchased. As their only son, I could do no wrong so long as I stayed in school and didn't get arrested. That wasn't easy. I made sure to drive the speed limit at all times and tried to avoid an sort of trouble, including marijuana. Even though it was now legal in the State, I didn't try any of it because I feared of doing something stupid like crashing my car.

Now that it was July, and I was not taking summer courses, I could now relax. 15 credit hours a semester and maintaining a 3.9 GPA will leave any man utterly exhausted. Thus, I turned to my old friend, the computer.

Surfing the net, playing online games, and interacting with adults, or people trying to act like adults. It got rather dull listening to teenagers rant and rave about the social injustices of the world. Eventually I ended up muting the mic and just playing the game, never working as a team. That didn't fill the void I had, though, for social company.

There was a chat website I went to and posted on where women, or men, send you photos of themselves as a sort of 'first impression' and from there a conversation or relationship was struck. That's the websites' name 'First Impressions'.

The website has a list of categories you pick on what you what type of people you want to connect with, gender, race, hair color, body types, jobs, and any sort of kinks you're into.

In my categories of 'what you like' I typed in: uniforms. Real professional uniforms, not the kinky, slutty Halloween bits that showed too much skin." It wasn't professional looking. What appealed to me the most was a straight laced woman either in uniform, military or police or even something less strict like a librarian or business woman having to put up a strong appearance on the outside but knowing that inside, wrapped up tightly, was hunger waiting to be unleashed.

I also expressed that I did not like BDSM. I get an email or two but nothing ever blossom but I chomped at the bit every time the icon came up, "Mail!" And I feverishly click the image. In return I send the woman my own image. Nothing nude but I did had a thin body at 155lbs, again, my parents put me in the gym; image is everything and made sure I was fit. My muscles were firm and I could bench press 210lbs and a nice 6-pack was coming in. I preferred to keep my flat, smooth cheeks clean and my chin was rounded and my dark brown hair short and styled to the right above my matching eyes and I also shaved down below,but I wouldn't send any pictures of them, regardless of how much they begged.

Clicking on the site this morning there was nothing. Nuts. I began my day afterwards by working out for an hour and taking a long, hot shower before another couple of hours online gaming. I did not need a job because of my parents, but I had to work once I was done with college. They wanted me to be a doctor, but it still had years to plan. Until that time I spent my days like this and once in awhile masturbate. I hadn't had a girlfriend in years, literally years. She was the biggest disappointment. We dated during our freshman year then she went after another guy thinking he would be the one. Well, she got pregnant by him and he took off. Guess he wasn't 'the one' after all and I still refuse to talk to her, but in the relationship field myself I was unlucky even with this website but I keep hoping for a miracle.

If interested send a PM. The plot can be changed according to ideas as they arise. What I have originally planned was; a woman goes to the same site, called 'First Impressions' which I made up at the top of my head, and posted her own account and sees mine, or vice versa, and we click and start exchanging. I don't do scat, rape, incest, bondage; no sick stuff, but I'm open to suggestions.
 
Tina was 38, married, and had been working a lot lately. Her husband in the military and was currently deployed in Germany, making this his 8th deployment since they were married. They'd been pretty happily married now for 14 years, and he'd risen to the rank of major while she'd progressed through her nursing degrees to obtain her Master's, was working on her Doctorate, and had picked up an assistant professor job teaching nursing at a nearby university while still working as a flight nurse.

One day on the flight line, she noticed her paramedic partner taking selfies, which was uncharacteristic. Tina asked about it teasingly, and learned about the First Impressions site. Tina rolled her eyes and teased her partner for being a cock tease, but thought nothing of it for several weeks. Then, one of her students shyly approached her after class one day and nervously asked about her husband. Tina told her that he was currently deployed to Landstuhl, and the girl asked if his name was Mike. Shocked, Tina said that it was, and asked how the girl knew. The student said that her sister had been hooking up with him while on deployment,

Tina had previously heard about "deployment marriages", and knew that casual hookups happened a lot on deployment, but her husband had never seemed the type. Sure after 14 years, their home life and sex life wasn't what it was when they were newlyweds, but they'd agreed to not have kids, she'd kept herself in shape, and even gotten some personal piercings her husband had mentioned would look sexy on her. She was pretty well prepared to dismiss the girl's remarks when the girl pulled out her phone and showed Tina a Snapchat photo of her husband, naked and at full mast, with the comment "guess what I'm doing tonight?" The girl said her sister and she liked to pick on each other with their sexual partners, and that her sister had sent her this one a few months ago and that they seemed to be developing a relationship.

Tina drove home in a case afterwards. She'd never done anything remotely promiscuous since being married. Sure, she had some toys that she used, but she hadn't been a flirt or a tease, hadn't cheated, and was generally a consummate professional and dutiful wife. She progressed through the stages of denial, depression, and anger over the next several days before thinking to herself that what was good for the gander might as well be good for the goose. Still, being a nurse notwithstanding, she was more introverted than outgoing, and years of marriage had left her flirting skills rusty.

Tina remembered the First Impressions site, and since that was the only one she was aware of other than the Holly Madison or whatever site a lot of cheaters used, decided to give it a try. She set up her profile, and took some body selfies in workout clothes, plain scrubs, and feeling daring one in her flight suit-nothing that showed too much, and not much of her face. She got tons of requests for nude pics or to cam or meet up, but those she dismissed out of hand. Then she stumbled on one later one night of a younger guy that was pretty casual and with a nice body shot that still stayed pretty discrete. It said that he was looking for ladies in uniform, so impulsively sent not only the flight suit and scrub shots, but at the last minute quickly threw her lab coat with the University crest on and took a quick photo and sent that as well. And then waited, scared, nervous, and anticipating with a growing arousal.
 
I was having second-thoughts about creating that profile. At first, nothing happened and my profile may have been lost to the depths of the website as hundreds, if not thousands, of people were looking for their hookups.

One day, just out of curiosity, I went to my profile and found that there was a message in my inbox. I found it and opened it. Much to my surprise there was a person sending me a message with some pictures. They were surprisingly alluring, hiding most of the face, yet showing what she had without nudity. Sure, the names were hidden, but there was the university crest on the lab coat. Don't know why it was about uniforms, but they were always appealing to me. Then there was the flight suit. That was perhaps the best one. The fabric of the uniform wasn't pinup model tight. It was all natural.

I was elated, curious, and highly suspicious at the same time. Was this a real woman, or just some catfish? There was only one real way to tell and that was to just go for it. Then again, I wasn't looking for some wham-bam-thank you, ma'am kind of thing. At this point, I didn't know what I was looking for. Just lonely and desperate times.

Staring at my screen for several minutes with a blank expression on my face, it suddenly snapped inside my head that I should respond to her in some way. How to do it? Can't be the college-jock 'nice tits' kind of thing. No. Had to be more polite, more professional, more...nice.

"Hello there" tapping on the keys, then promptly deleted it. "Naw, too simple."

"Hi there!" too excited, might alarm her.

"Greetings!" too silly.

Drawing a deep breath, "Think..."

"Hello. Thank you for the lovely photographs you sent. I was surprised that someone responded to my profile..." I sat there thinking and staring at this thing in confusion. I kept thinking to myself, not looking for a fling, just looking to meet people. I kept what I typed thus far and enhanced it. "I've had this one for awhile and no one has responded in such a way. How are you doing today?" Send.
 
The next few days after sending the message, Tina struggled. On one hand she was mortified about doing it, yet also turned on when she thought about it. Work kept her busy the following couple of days, and when she checked next there'd been no reply. Half relieved and half disappointed, she put the site out of her mind until she'd received a call from her husband one night. Debating on whether to bring up his philandering, she went through the conversation, talking about the normal things couples do when they've been separated for months. It wasn't ufter he hung up that Tina started to get pissed. She checked the site, deciding that if he could play the field, she could too.

She was surprised to see the normal, casual appearing reply in her bloated inbox from all of the perverts looking for a cheap, easy hookup. She decided to answer with partial truths. "I'm doing ok. I was glad to get your message because of insecurities I've been feeling lately. So your compliment helped lol." She debated for a bit, then asked what she felt were normal conversation prompts. "So, where are you from, amd what do you like to do?" She thought for a bit, then decided that was enough for now and sent the message along with a new selfie of over her shoulder, showing her back and rear (tastefully) in a set of scrubs.
 
Sending the reply, I waited for a bit then shut down the computer. Imagine my surprise when she sent me a reply with another photo, this time of her shapely bum in scrubs. If she was a catfish, she was good at it. Such a photo meant, at least to me, that she wanted attention. Perhaps not straight to sex, but attention in conversation at least.

"Hi. I'm in college right now, enjoying the summer break. Next semester starts my senior year and then I get a BA in Humanities. From there, I'm not quite so certain. Perhaps roll over and get a Masters. My parents are demanding that I keep going and get a doctorate like them. That remains to be seen. Right now, I'm just going from day to day. How about yourself?"

That sounds a little bit too generic for my taste. Going back and editing it, I cut out the fat and enhanced with a bit of what I was doing here. I mean, there had to be a reason why we were on the site. For me, it wasn't straight sex. It was companionship. Reading her comment about the fluzzies in the inboxes made me chuckle. I had a few of those. Most were just people demanding sex, get fucked. I think some of them were guys. If I saw a demand or a suspicion of sex, the message was deleted. Didn't have time for that.

Hi. Next semester starts my senior-year at Washington State University. I live in Seattle. I'm going for a BA in Humanities. From there, I may go for a doctorate. Just enjoying my summer break. Right now I'm trying out this website that was recommended by a friend. You're the first one that I've had something of a conversation going, haha. The rest are strangers that I want no ties with.

I hope she understood that. Then again, what was she looking for on this site. With a body like that, she could easily get the guys going, maybe a few girls. I was lucky to get her attention and I shouldn't blow it. One step at a time. Keep her talking, casual conversations. Even if it means having a single message every day or even three days. It was progress.

Going over the message one last time, I sent the reply button and continued to look at her shapely bum.
 
The next morning, Tina checked her account and found the reply. She was somewhat dismayed, yet also a little excited that the guy she'd sent pictures to was a student at the school for which she taught.
She sent a reply, "Humanities? Other than post-grad work, what are you looking to do? I obtained my post grad degree more by accident. Because of the nursing shortage and having some extra time during the week, I decided to pick up teaching as a side gig. WSU offered me a great deal if I continued my education towards my Master's so that I could serve as an associate prof, otherwise I wouldn't have gone any further.
"'Enjoying summer break' sounds fun lol. I've had more reason to stay busy than to take a vacation so far this year, but I'm getting to the point where it sounds attractive.
"I also just tried the site on a whim. I saw one of my coworkers playing around on it one day, then a few weeks later decided to check it out a little more and see what it was like, how people were on it."
Since she was getting ready for a day on the flight line, Tina decided to take another shot in her flight suit, the zipper down to between her smallish breasts to tease a little cleavage but no really show anything else. She quickly sent the message before chickening out and left for work.
 
It wasn't until the next day that I went back to the site and saw she sent another message with another photograph, this time being a little bit forthcoming with the flight suit and a bit of cleavage that my mouth watered. She was really starting to go somewhere with this, I thought. Still, I was being cautious. This site, and the internet in general, was full of people with deception and more on their minds. She was being cautious by not showing her face or name and I was going to do the same. And she hasn't asked for any photographs of myself. At this point, I wasn't positive if I would send any. I wasn't that attractive, at least that's what I thought. And I didn't want any such images to end up on a Google search. That would ruin me, even if not showing my face.

This woman still desired something and she deserved an answer. Just keep talking and see where it leads. She isn't demanding sex and isn't demanding a meetup. One step at a time.

"To be honest, I'm not sure where I'm going with this. My parents are doctors and they want me to follow in their footsteps. It's a lucrative job, sure, but I'm not certain if I can be a surgeon or anything else."

There was the mention of WSU and my mind and heart were starting to fight with one another. Was she currently working at the college? Thinking back, I couldn't recall such a woman in my medical or health courses. Most of my professors were men. It was rather pointless to think about it further because I didn't have a face to go by, just her body.

"Yeah, one of my friends recommended the site to me. But he does it to meet girls for flings and not to form a special attachment. Which is why I was rather hesitant to go here. What drove me was the real boredom and loneliness outside of class. I don't have a whole lot of friends, even in college."
 
Bored due to being grounded by weather, was passing the time in her room and decided to check her messages. She was somewhat surprised to see one and quickly read over it. She was a little disappointed to not get another comment about her appearance, but what can an older woman expect from a college kid? Still, she was intrigued by the mention of not going out much or many friends.

"Not knowing what you want to do with your degree makes a little sense, but you probably ought to start thinking of it. That being said though, there are plenty of fields to choose from within that degree. But make sure and do what you want too, not just what your parents want. You'll be stuck working in that field for too long to just please someone else lol.
"I haven't really been getting out much either. My husband hasn't been home for months since being deployed, and he was more the social one of the two of us anyways. I mostly just go to work and come home lol.
Hookups are fun, but I haven't done that in years-not since I was in college myself. I pretty well figured out that that's why most people are on here. That's mostly what my friend who pointed out the site to me was doing. Still..."

She read it over and decided that was enough information for now. Still bored but hopeful, she took another shot looking down her body, stretched out on her bunk, zipper down a little more than normal again just showing a bit of her sports bra, hand over her nametag, then sent it.
 
I was playing a computer game, Rainbow Six Siege. After a blistering match I decided, on a whim, to go to First Impressions and see what was going on. Sure enough, there were a dozen more messages. Two were blocked by the site for trying to send suspicious links and their accounts were deleted. The others were more people anxious for a one-night stand. All but two of them were women. I didn't even bother answering them, just blocked and deleted them.

'God' I scoffed. This was proving to be not worth it. However, at the bottom of the pile was another message from her and I smiled. Opening it, I went over her message line by line. 'Whoa!' I thought, she was married. Better tread lightly here. Normally it was against my Golden Rule to try and start romantic relations with another person's spouse or even girlfriend. Seen it many times in High School and in college, people see an exposed and vulnerable person during a rut in a relationship and try to take advantage for a fling or two. Not me.

But we weren't doing anything other than talking and she was giving me some good advise. I love my parents, I just feel that they often take advantage of the situation to instill their own desires over mine for they pay for my college. She was right, though, better start thinking of what to do before graduation. Get a job lined up. A lot of companies look for fresh graduates and going for a Ph.D promises lucrative positions. As I said before, I don't think I'm qualified for a doctor.

Better answer her, "I think I'll go for a teaching gig. Perhaps with WSU. They like to hire alumni. I've been getting their phamplets in the mail for the past year, promising a large amount of benefits, positions, and so much more. Haha. We'll see what's available when it happens."

Then she mentioned about hookups being fun. Sure, they are fun. Is that what she was looking for? Did her husband know she was on here? Didn't think so as he was deployed. Then again, there had to be more going on here than I realized and it was really none of my business to ask or get in the middle of.

Then she submitted her latest photo. Yeah, she was definately looking for something, showing a bit more and laying on the bed, at the edge of the photo I could see the curvature of her romp. She been sending them and I haven't been responding to the photos, perhaps that's why she was gradually escalating her vixen-ess, if that was a word.
 
Tina found herself checking her First Impressions messages frequently throughout her Wednesday flight shift without a response from the mysterious guy she'd been going back and forth with.

After her Thursday lectures, Becky, the sister of the woman with whom her husband was cheating, came up and presented more pictures. One obviously was taken by a third party, and showed the woman flat on her back across an office ask, legs held up and apart by her husband who appeared to have buried himself in her. Tina and Becky came to the agreement that anything her sister sent that involved Tina's husband would be forwarded to Tina.

After getting home, frustrated, Tina again checked her messages and weeded out the usual hookup and dick pic messages. She found herself reviewing the pictures of Becky's sister and comparing herself against them-the generous C-cup breasts of the "other woman" to her own that barely justified a B cup; the tattoos that adorned the woman's tall, flaunted and sculpted body to her own petite 5 foot 2 inch and slim but plain frame; the military-compliant blonde bob to her own medium length dark brown. She found herself growing jealous over the other woman's looks, and the attention she got from it.

Friday was another flight shift, and Tina checked her messages as much as the busy-ness allowed, and found herself growing more frustrated and jealous. She finally did the crew change on Saturday and arrived home to crash sound asleep for several hours.

When she awoke in the late afternoon, it was to a forwarded video from Becky. A second woman was being recorded, dressed but on her knees, sucking the cock of Tina's apparently appreciative husband. A woman's voice laughingly encouraged the woman giving the enthusiastic blowjob. Eventually the video was handed off to someone else, and the naked body Tina had come to recognize almost as well as her own glided into view. She delicately reached down and slid the cock of Tina's husband from this new woman's mouth and slid it, bare and easily, into her own pussy. Becky's sister teased the new girl about only being able to be the "fluffer" for the night because of her period. Another voice Tina recognized as her husband's Executive Officer quipped that anything was better than nothing. Tina boiled with jealousy as Becky's sister thrust back into Tina's husband for what seemed like an eternity before he grabbed her hips and held himself deep inside her, making the orgasmic face that Tina knew all so well. Becky's sister beamed with satisfaction and pride as she received the load of a married man. The video ended moments later, but Tina watched the whole thing again, becoming more jealous and aroused as she did.

Tina got around and laid in bed, tossing and turning for what seemed like forever. When she finally fell asleep, it was to dream. She was naked, her legs wrapped around a man standing between her legs, who was thrusting deep into her pussy. She could make out others standing around the room, watching, and had the impression that they were naked and waiting their turn with her. It turned her on, causing her to dig her heels into the attractive but faceless man fucking her to spur him harder and faster. Eventually though, the dream faded without either of them achieving climax, and Tina began to drift awake.

Her panties were soaked, and she was horny as hell. She decided to check the First Impressions site, and was further frustrated at no message yet again. Unsure of the proper etiquette for this sort of thing, she decided to relate her dream instead of waiting for a reply first. She attached another photo of herself that she took laying in bed, tank top skewed slightly across her chest exposing a slight amount of tiny barely-there boob, slid up almost to under her bust, and covers down to her waist exposing the string side of the g-string she'd worn to bed. She quickly hit send before she had the chance to debate what she was doing, then fingered herself to an unsatisfying orgasm before drifting back off to sleep; it was Sunday, she had no obligations, and no one to look forward to meeting.
 
I wasn't trying to avoid the website. It was the heavy burden of my parents and school. Even though I was on break, there was the preparation of next semester and dealing with my parents and their insesent demands. One night I went over for dinner and it went as well as could be expected. My father, the perfectionist that he was, asked about what would become of me after my graduation as a doctor.

"Getting ahead of ourselves, aren't we?" I asked at the dinner table. "I'm just going for a BS right now."

"Yes," nodded father at the head of long table, "But what about afterwards? There's a the MA and then the Ph.D."

My mother was the more level-headed of the pair. "Honey, that's four or more years down the road. Let's not burden him. When he gets his degree, he'll decide on what to do next."

I love my parents. But I feel that sometimes they were the ones that were deciding my future. I mean, why wouldn't they feel that way? They're the ones paying the tuition. What followed was something I don't want to repeat. Let's just say that I left the dinner table and they continued their 'conversation'. Eventually I ended up sitting in the living room, finishing my plate and watching TV, gradually increasing the volume to drown out their voices. I wasn't going to bother getting in the way, unless I heard things flying about. My parents weren't normally like this. Such arguments were highly rare. I could count only three other times their arguments ever reached this level, once when I was 10 when my father wanted to put me in private school and Mom wanted me to stay in my public school with my friends. Another when I was in High School where Dad objected over the girl I was taking to Prom, and then when I started college where they had their own choices of Ivy League schools for me to go to.

When I went home, I didn't feel the desire to go back to the website for sometime. My parents arguing racked my brain so much that I spent at least a full day in bed sleeping, or trying to sleep and let it pass out of my mind.
 
Back
Top