editor wanted for slow burning teasing wife story

tfren

Virgin
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Posts
11
I'm a new member of literotica, and long time fan. I've just started writing my first story inspired by this post:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=38465722&postcount=14
It's an idea about a husband and wife who enjoy a regular mid-week date where she dresses in a somewhat revealing manner. She finds herself in a position where she must work on date night night and, of course, her dress attracts the eye of her male employer. The couple's mid-week dress up game continues as an integral part of their healthy marriage despite her spending much of this time in the presence of an ever-intrigued co-worker.

I thought the idea had great potential and I loved how the member who posted it (hpycpl) did so under the title "wife exhib/loving wife slow development". For them it seemed very important that this was a slow-burning story of exhibitionism in a loving relationship, and it peeked my interest. The original post was actually for a story that was a little different, but (at reply No. 14 - see link above) the author posted the slightly modified story that I am now attempting to write.

I think this might come across as overly picky (or worse, demanding!) and I hope I'm not over playing my hand as a newbie with no reputation whatsoever, but I believe it's best to just lay it all out there and see what comes back (if anything). So, in the name spirit of openness and honesty, here's...

What I'm looking for:

I'm a first time writer with very little experience, so I'm looking for patience most of all and for someone who can contribute to this project as it is written, rather than all in one go once the whole thing is written.

I'd like to find someone who is (obviously) interested in tease and exhibitionism and who would contribute ideas to the story as well as being a more technical editor (spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.). I'd like this person to help guide the the plot and help develop characters. I want this story to be completely believable, even if it's a little bit incredible (so if your friend told you the story, you'd be like, "wow - that's incredible! I can't believe that happened!" rather than "yeah, that's obviously a lie, stop talking to me.")

I'd like an editor who has a good sense of how best to approach dialogue and inner-dialogues, as these are things that I really struggle with.

I have a first chapter which is a little bit all over the place and so I'm looking for an editor who has an interest in scene setting, plot arc and character development as well input on how not to bore an audience to death.

I imagine (perhaps incorrectly) that half of the readers here are women and I'd like a female editor who could read my work and tell me where I might be alienating or loosing half my potential audience. However, this point is not a deal breaker at all - I must stress that I am more than willing to work with male editors, but at some point in the process I'd really like a woman to cast her eyes over it and give me a perspective that I just don't have. If only to put this concern to rest.

Hopefully this story can become something that many people enjoy, and I'm willing to work hard on it, but I must repeat: I'm a new writer with no experience and I have no idea how good I am, how I will take criticism or how fast I'll produce words. That said - I'm open, honest and generally quite nice, so if you're a nice person with some bad-ass writing skills then I can't see this going too wrong.

If you're still reading this, thanks for your attention. If you are interested and if you feel like you have the things that I am looking for - please get it touch!

T
 
Back
Top